Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? (4385 Views)

How Do Couples Maintain Noise During Sex / Why Do Couples Get Tired Of Each Other...later / Why Do Couples Loose Interest In One Another After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
The love, the care, the text messages, the kisses and hugs.
The smiles, the soothing words and encouragement, the pat on the back and support for one another.

If we do not want to deceive ourselves, you would agree with me that there is always a reduction after maybe a year in marriage.
Did it happen to you and why did it happen?

Marriage and relationships just like achieving success is hard work so let us learn and work hard at making sure we keep the love fire burning.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
...lol...my dear,its not easy.....depends on ur determinatn....
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...my dear,its not easy.....depends on ur determinatn....

I don't really like the "My Dear". Where did that shit even come from?. I think we should have decorum. If you don't know who you are speaking with, keep it semi formal. That's what I think. No offense sha.

To the topic, did it happen to you too Temigracie?
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
NairaMode:

I don't really like the "My Dear". Where did that shit even come from?. I think we should have decorum. If you don't know who you are speaking with, keep it semi formal. That's what I think. No offense sha.

...oga ooo....c me c wahala ooo.....my dear,i av evry ryt to say wateva i wanna say....

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ...oga ooo....c me c wahala ooo.....my dear,i av evry ryt to say wateva i wanna say....

No comment.
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
NairaMode:

No comment.
...lol...u r actually funny..pple say it alot here...dont c anything bad in it....we r NL family...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by ERCROSS(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
I used to say dat too..
until one gurl came and stole my virginity..
arrggh, it was so painful..
grin
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Are u playing d strict guy card hr,huh??
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by vizkiz: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
NairaMode:

I don't really like the "My Dear". Where did that shit even come from?. I think we should have decorum. If you don't know who you are speaking with, keep it semi formal.

I guess she told you to wait till "the night" right?? Cuz the way you are just typing sh*tty words is becoming obvious you have been victimised undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
I would like reasonable people to comment.
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Agrika: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
My DEAR o.p, SWEETHEART, u are too touchy,....loosen up SUGAR...hehehehe grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by tolulope855(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
alright
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by omoelu1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
see them o.
una never even address Wetin the op dey ask
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
omoelu1:
see them o.
una never even address Wetin the op dey ask

I swear... I think I derailed the thread myself. ***Crying***.
Anyway someone sensible will revive the thread I hope.
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by laplace12(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Agrika:
My DEAR o.p, SWEETHEART, u are too touchy,....loosen up SUGAR...hehehehe grin

Orisirisi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Agrika: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
laplace12:

Orisirisi grin grin
If na because d babe call am dear him dey halla lyk dat oya me I don call am dear, sweethrt come carry sugar join, make I see weda him na for wall him go go jam head
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
@op, i will answer your question

I believe it is an individual thing cos some people think that there is no need to show love once you have gotten the man or the woman, but that is where we make mistakes. Some even let the love die completely once they begin to have children which is even the worst cause they will say that they have children so no need or rather no time for each other which is bad.
When you take care of yourselves, continuing the kissing, lovely names, the love will grow and the two will be what they call one body and one soul.
That is all for now

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by laplace12(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Agrika:

If na because d babe call am dear him dey halla lyk dat oya me I don call am dear, sweethrt come carry sugar join, make I see weda him na for wall him go go jam head

I understand dear.
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
Because their eyes don clear. LOVE IS A TEMPORARY STATE OF MENTAL ILLNESS CURED BY MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Pervert1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
NairaMode:
The love, the care, the text messages, the kisses and hugs.
The smiles, the soothing words and encouragement, the pat on the back and support for one another.

If we do not want to deceive ourselves, you would agree with me that there is always a reduction after maybe a year in marriage.
Did it happen to you and why did it happen?

Marriage and relationships just like achieving success is hard work so let us learn and work hard at making sure we keep the love fire burning.

Thanks.
I don't like your tone....did you beat your wife?
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by dytbabe: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Marriage didn't change me cos we both didn't allow it
Life is too beautiful to be living in denial

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pervert1:
I don't like your tone....did you beat your wife?

LMAO.
My tone? How? Make sense to me bro.
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by beckyomas(f): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
You are waiting for sensible people to revive the thread when you killed it yourself with your bad, annoying and poor attitude/response.
You think everyone is silly all of a sudden, you better work on your sorry asss.
Ehen! Did you beat your wife? That guy actually made sense,, just that you failed to sense it. Duh!
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
veronix:
@op, i will answer your question

I believe it is an individual thing cos some people think that there is no need to show love once you have gotten the man or the woman, but that is where we make mistakes. Some even let the love die completely once they begin to have children which is even the worst cause they will say that they have children so no need or rather no time for each other which is bad.
When you take care of yourselves, continuing the kissing, lovely names, the love will grow and the two will be what they call one body and one soul.
That is all for now

@veronix awwww sweet. Thanks.
@Agrika No Comment.
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
beckyomas:
You are waiting for sensible people to revive the thread when you killed it yourself with your bad, annoying and poor attitude/response.
You think everyone is silly all of a sudden, you better work on your sorry asss.
Ehen! Did you beat your wife? That guy actually made sense,, just that you failed to sense it. Duh!

***Smiles***
No Comment.
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
dytbabe:
Marriage didn't change me cos we both didn't allow it
Life is too beautiful to be living in denial

I like the fact that you mentioned: "We both didn't allow it".
There must be a recipe for that.
Can you share please?
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by beckyomas(f): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
NairaMode:

***Smiles***
No Comment.
good, you are a fast learner.
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by dytbabe: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
NairaMode:

I like the fact that you mentioned: "We both didn't allow it".
There must be a recipe for that.
Can you share please?

That recipe is ME darling kiss
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Vikky014(f): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
NairaMode:

pls op.can u tell me d problem wt *MY DEAR*COS dis is wht my dad and mum calls demslfs since i ws born.explain.
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vikky014:
pls op.can u tell me d problem wt *MY DEAR*COS dis is wht my dad and mum calls demslfs since i ws born.explain.

Hi,
Your question focuses on an issue of over 240 hours ago.
Let's focus on the more productive days ahead of us.
Re: Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? by Vikky014(f): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
NairaMode:

Hi,
Your question focuses on an issue of over 240 hours ago.
Let's focus on the more productive days ahead of us.
lipsrsealed ur marriage will b boring!#did i jst say dt?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man accidentally logged into strange woman's Facebook account. See what happened / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? / "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.