Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Should I Continue With This Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With This Relationship? (1389 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Tired Of This Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue With This Relationship? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2014
I don't know what to do again, my girlfriend is giving me sleepless nights

she has so many men friends, they are very rich and drives big motors. every night different men would come and pick her by 7pm and bring her back by 7am the next day

if I should ask her she would say it's just business meeting, I'm nolonger comfortable, because she nolonger have my time

I love her so much, she pays my school fees, but the kind of men she do business with is making me scared

please advice
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2014
Girlfriend? Giving you sleepless nights? Haven't heard this for a while. Many fish in the ocean bro.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by stinggy(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2014
Just kill yourself wizzy....plz

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2014
If you like.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by Dreyl(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2014
O.Y.O
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2014
When a rich n1gga wants ya
And your n1gga can't do nothing for ya
These h*oes ain't loyal..

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by pasqal09: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2014
Thought you said she bought you a car?
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by Skylee(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2014
Guy, for d fact dat she pays ur school fees is enough 4 u 2 stay with her & pretend as if U aren't hurt by her actions. Sincerely, she's cheating although dat doesnt mean she didnt love u (if ladies truelly love anyway). Just av it in mind dat she can leave U 4 one of dos big boyz she had, ok, so dat wen she finally left u, u wont feel too hurt.
That's ladies 4U. Cheats!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2014
stinggy: Just kill yourself wizzy....plz

sorry dear this life is too sweet for that!!! grin grin
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by kezyawulandari(f): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2014
Leave her, not good to you grin , but if u like just stay grin
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by stinggy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

sorry dear this life is too sweet for that!!! grin grin
Who is your dear
undecided
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by farano(f): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
stinggy:
Who is your dear
undecided
lmao grin
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by Ansasan(f): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
grin embarassed
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by mabeni(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Skylee: Guy, for d fact dat she pays ur school fees is enough 4 u 2 stay with her & pretend as if U aren't hurt by her actions. Sincerely, she's cheating although dat doesnt mean she didnt love u (if ladies truelly love anyway). Just av it in mind dat she can leave U 4 one of dos big boyz she had, ok, so dat wen she finally left u, u wont feel too hurt.
Skylee: Guy, for d fact dat she pays ur school fees is enough 4 u 2 stay with her & pretend as if U aren't hurt by her actions. Sincerely, she's cheating although dat doesnt mean she didnt love u (if ladies truelly love anyway). Just av it in mind dat she can leave U 4 one of dos big boyz she had, ok, so dat wen she finally left u, u wont feel too hurt.
@ op dis Guy said it all
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Just think of d car u want to collect next month nd stay put. Otondo u don 4get d script u dey read nd post each nite abi. Anyway waiting for d next home video story of urs tmoro
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by simpleseyi: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I don't know what to do again, my girlfriend is giving me sleepless nights

she has so many men friends, they are very rich and drives big motors. every night different men would come and pick her by 7pm and bring her back by 7am the next day

if I should ask her she would say it's just business meeting, I'm nolonger comfortable, because she nolonger have my time

I love her so much, she pays my school fees, but the kind of men she do business with is making me scared

please advice

My friend, keep shut. How dear you complain about what your sugar mummy does with her sugar daddies!
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by Estimable(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tired of these countless posts u open on nairaland daily....nawa for u oooo....
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by Estimable(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
rozzay: Just think of d car u want to collect next month nd stay put. Otondo u don 4get d script u dey read nd post each nite abi. Anyway waiting for d next home video story of urs tmoro
Rozzay baby......we meet here again......
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by Lorlaahlozz: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Use it as a business
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Estimable:
Rozzay baby......we meet here again......
Dis one u r stalking me am engaged oo. Eehen
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by babycarey(f): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
If u leave ur girl meh.... U go suffer well well oooo,who go pay ur school fees na. U knw u'r just a blOody wretched young wzizzy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by Estimable(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2014
rozzay:
Dis one u r stalking me am engaged oo. Eehen
ul disengage nw ......lol
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by marieolae(f): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2014
U better stay. Nd use ur education to find a better girl wen ur tru wid ur skl lolz

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship? by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2014
Estimable:
ul disengage nw ......lol
He s here on nland o nd his hobbies r killing goliath

(1) (Reply)

Your Phone Number Will Revealyour Age / Who Is At Fault? ( Photo) / Why Do Men Text Rather Than Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.