Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State (38310 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / BREAKING: Another Nurse Dies Of Ebola In Lagos / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by yumyspiced(f): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
hungryboy: All ye people from the ebola headquarters of Nigeria Lagos abeg make una no carry am enter Calabar oh
so you no hear say e don enter cali?? Na even there the man been the go before the thing hold am for lag..
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by cococandy(f): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
RIP nwannem nwanyi cry
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by parklamson: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Patrick Sowyer, u died as a cursed man , u will not rest in peace but in pieces. Sorrow, hell and pain will be ur gain as u continue a journey of eternity.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by arsetalks(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
richeso:

Ok forget their names. give us the numbers. [size=20pt]I WANT TO HEAR THE NUMBERS THAT ARE FREED. IT HAS TO BE ANNOUNCED AS WELL[/size]. darm it!!!
it is needless to be honest though I get you though.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by dainventor: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by 36STATES: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Have you guys noticed that all our thieving pastors that claim to heal and cure everything have gone silent. Where are the Adeboye and his gang at RCCG?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by 36STATES: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Have you guys noticed that all our thieving pastors that claim to heal and cure everything have gone silent. Where is Adeboye and his gang at RCCG

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Drphemmy4u: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
alentyno: Whatever we are seeing now is exactly what mr sawyer set out to achieve the day he landed nigeria! GEJ was just being kind when he labelled him as a 'crazy' man. That man was nothing more than a DEVILLISH BIO TERRORIST!!!
The man is crazy yea he is the primary cause,but Nigeria had enough time to prepare for this and institute tighter security checks at our airports,land and sea ports.but that man still came into the country from liberia where there is ebola epidermic.And they said "He forced himself into the country" prevention is always cheaper n easier than cure but we weren't serious about it.The price is what we are paying now.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by richeso: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
arsetalks: it is needless to be honest though I get you though.

[size=15pt]its not NEEDLESS. if the number of the infected tested positive ones can be numbered and announced , then its very very important aswell for the freed ones to be announced aswell.

you create fear and tension by given increasing numbers of dead, confirmed and quarantined victim, yet you do not give numbers of freed ones to give HOPE.

its TOTALLY unaccepted by ME. if not you.
[/size]
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by cococandy(f): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Those quarantine centers are just plain death cells.
And anyone who as much as shows malaria sypmtoms finding themselves in there should just accept the death sentence and go get infected and dead too.

Nonsense
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Drphemmy4u: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
moscobabs:
Before life left Nurse Ejelonu, she was very vocal and outspoken, calling for the release of the experimental ZMapp drug for ebola victims. She never got it, and she finally died this morning. She was just 25. Died with her dreams, a future quashed. African scientists, are you still in existence? African leaders, when will your brains be activated? Africans, we keep constructing all sorts of buildings that add little to our productivity (if Félix Houphouët-Boigny is not wasting millions of dollars on a cathedral in Yamoussoukro, the dude wasted $300million on the world's largest church while his people lived in grinding poverty in the same city he sited his grandiose basilica, you will see the Yobe State Government wasting billions of naira on a mosque that will sit 100,000 worshippers, forget the fact that their children are begging on the streets and their women are dying in thousands during childbirth) but the things that really matter, hospitals, libraries, research & development centres, astronomical observatories, recreational parks, we never build those. An American doctor who also got infected got the experimental drug and he is doing fine now because the scientists and leaders in their own country have their brains and they make good use of their mental resources. Until Africans realize that we need to get our lazy asses to the laboratories and make the most creative use of our brains in the fullest manner, nothing will change. If you work for my company and you are caught sleeping at work because you attended a vigil or asalatu over night, I will personally FIRE YOU. You can then go back to your prayer camp or moshalashi and collect your salary! We need to change our mindset and be realistic. This lady's death is needless. Only if as Nigerians, we were very proactive and had developed our own stock of experimental drugs. Our president too carried his hat all the way to Washington to meet Obama, ebola drug, he no fit collect come home, na to dey queue for back for photo. And as we are shouting ebola now, I am sure the Federal Ministry of Health is not preparing for the next epidemic of another exotic disease. We are never prepared. Oga Jona was calling Sawyerr mad for bringing ebola to Nigeria. The egunje customs and immigration that allowed him enter without screening nko? Are they not crazy as well?
exactly my point.did he teleport into the country?it was said that he vomitted several times at the airport.yet he was not quarantined knowing fully well that the flight was from liberia.the officer who allowed him in should have bn in jail by now.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by cyara(f): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
jayedu108: She is from abia state not imo state wrong information d poster didn't copy it very well from tweeter. Cos dat were d orginal message hail from.

The info the poster gave is absolutely correct. She is from mbaise, onitcha to be precise
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Kassidy90(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
RIP, dats d ugly side of being in medical line.....May God help n protect everyone especially those in medical sector in this country......
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Orikinla(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nigeria immigrations failed at the airport and we must make sure they don't fail again at the borders.
Moreover, waka about Nigerians won't stay in Nigeria or travel to better countries.
What are Nigerians looking for in these "hungry" African nations when opportunities abound in the United Ara Emirates if they cannot get to Europe or Asia?
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by IGBOSON1: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Drphemmy4u: exactly my point.did he teleport into the country?it was said that he vomitted several times at the airport.yet he was not quarantined knowing fully well that the flight was from liberia.the officer who allowed him in should have bn in jail by now.

^^^Which officer!? You mean the one that collected his mandatory egunge but ran as fast as a pot-bellied unfit man possibly can once the sawyer dude started throwing up?

Bros if you start looking for who to throw the book at, you'd have to make space in jail for almost the entire Nigerian civil and public service!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Edusouls(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sorry nurse, u were being selfless in ur work and service, is not ur fault, but the most fortunate thing u have done is that u got urself a much better place more than this severely decayed and dying planet...
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
tosinhtml:

Your reply is good but also Biased as well, Whats your problem with religion exactly ? Couldn't you just make a good statement and remove religion out of it.

If someone donated money to anywhere, question is...Is it your money? , Why you dey vex?

Because religion is making us more foolish day by day.....

Our dependency on daddy G.Os or heaven is so shocking, you think we just bunch of unreasonable people.......

We need to build more libraries, schools, laboratories instead of churches and mosques... The experimental drug from America wasn't made in a mosque or church, but in a laboratory.....

Why build a big church or mosque that cost millions of dollars when you have no clean water, no electricity, no good roads, primitive health care?

5 Likes

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Cway86(f): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
hungryboy: All ye people from the ebola headquarters of Nigeria Lagos abeg make una no carry am enter Calabar oh

U are real hungryboy, u don't no how to talk, u should better learn one. So irritating.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by 9jatatafo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
I just believe it is the wicked American government that purposely sent their EVD infested Patrick Sawyer to bring the dreaded virus to Nigeria. This is true because they have refused to give Nigeria the trial drug and it was given to Liberia without blinking their eyes
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by collins125: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
Yep

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by maasoap(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
mekaboy:

She is not infected and was not quarantined as the media portrayed. She was only under surveillance and has not shown any symptoms of ebola yet.

so its possible that her contacts in enugu are not infected. But we pray this ebola leaves us alone.
On the contrary, she is infected, she has started showing symptoms. She was brought back to Lagos together with her spouse because they had intimate contact before she started showing symptoms. Go and check today's edition of The Telegraph, page one and page two.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by maasoap(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
IGBOSON1:What of the silly one that defied Doctors orders, escaped, and ran to Enugu? You would have thought she should know better given all the medicaltraining she's had!
MrT2011:

Please my dear nwunne, watch your comment! For spiritual sake.
See threatening on Nairaland! When the guy has not even said anything out of place. All these kids sha.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by ghostofsparta(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Click HERE to read the plausible origin of this particular virulent Ebola virus.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Chinom(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
This really makes me angry. This hard working woman just wanted to help the stoopid American ( Yes, he is American. he should have gone straight back to the US and distribute Ebola there) and paid with her life.

That is just unfair. All she wanted was to do her job very well. USA have some questions to answer about this whole Ebole issue.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by honygold: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
May her soul Rest in the blossom of Our Lord Jesus Christ, chai aborted destiny
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by jigbeye: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
o lord hv mercy & come to our rescue.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by kennyamusa(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
The way she attended to sawyer bits my imagination to a point that I raised an awareness on FB and twitter,now she is gone.U died a matyr whether people likes it or not,may your soul rest in peace. #RIP Angel
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by MrT2011(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
maasoap: IGBOSON1:What of the silly one that defied Doctors orders, escaped, and ran to Enugu? You would have thought she should know better given all the medicaltraining she's had! See threatening on Nairaland! When the guy has not even said anything out of place. All these kids sha.
shocked shocked shocked
Shio!!!
Does threat carry "please"
Does threat carry "my dear"

Which one come be your own cool

Abi u take style dey chase me grin cheesy
Abeg ooh! I be old native doctor. Today Am happy grin abeg no find trouble come ooo

I was advicing the guy on the spiritual department, as a Son of Nwafo!
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by AJCITYCAPON(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
May Her Soul Rest In Peace
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Ekundayo7: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
moscobabs:
Before life left Nurse Ejelonu, she was very vocal and outspoken, calling for the release of the experimental ZMapp drug for ebola victims. She never got it, and she finally died this morning. She was just 25. Died with her dreams, a future quashed. African scientists, are you still in existence? African leaders, when will your brains be activated? Africans, we keep constructing all sorts of buildings that add little to our productivity (if Félix Houphouët-Boigny is not wasting millions of dollars on a cathedral in Yamoussoukro, the dude wasted $300million on the world's largest church while his people lived in grinding poverty in the same city he sited his grandiose basilica, you will see the Yobe State Government wasting billions of naira on a mosque that will sit 100,000 worshippers, forget the fact that their children are begging on the streets and their women are dying in thousands during childbirth) but the things that really matter, hospitals, libraries, research & development centres, astronomical observatories, recreational parks, we never build those. An American doctor who also got infected got the experimental drug and he is doing fine now because the scientists and leaders in their own country have their brains and they make good use of their mental resources. Until Africans realize that we need to get our lazy asses to the laboratories and make the most creative use of our brains in the fullest manner, nothing will change. If you work for my company and you are caught sleeping at work because you attended a vigil or asalatu over night, I will personally FIRE YOU. You can then go back to your prayer camp or moshalashi and collect your salary! We need to change our mindset and be realistic. This lady's death is needless. Only if as Nigerians, we were very proactive and had developed our own stock of experimental drugs. Our president too carried his hat all the way to Washington to meet Obama, ebola drug, he no fit collect come home, na to dey queue for back for photo. And as we are shouting ebola now, I am sure the Federal Ministry of Health is not preparing for the next epidemic of another exotic disease. We are never prepared. Oga Jona was calling Sawyerr mad for bringing ebola to Nigeria. The egunje customs and immigration that allowed him enter without screening nko? Are they not crazy as well?
You've said it. I pray this dear lady rests in peace and that her family is not stigmatized by stupid ignorant people forever. She gave up her life for this nonsense FG running Nigeria. Worthless thieving touts. And as for Sawyer, the death of another soul just got place on top his wicked head, may he rot in hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed / 436 New COVID-19 Cases, 161 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 21 - (2185 Tested) / My Dick Use To Disgrace Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.