Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,631 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State (38306 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / BREAKING: Another Nurse Dies Of Ebola In Lagos / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by millionboi(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wen we were abt ovacomin bokoharam.....SAWYER came wit he own bomb inform of Ebola
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Lulumusic: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
all i know is this video will tell you all you need to know about ebola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ezRqvzxDM
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by prettylinzu: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
may God save our life
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Drphemmy4u: 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Which officer!? You mean the one that collected his mandatory egunge but ran as fast as a pot-bellied unfit man possibly can once the sawyer dude started throwing up?

Bros if you start looking for who to throw the book at, you'd have to make space in jail for almost the entire Nigerian civil and public service!
hmnnnnnnnn.God save us o.I tire.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Tolu91(m): 3:06am On Aug 16, 2014
Patrick Sawyer was under
surveillance in Liberia for
Ebola
-Liberian govt said he escaped
quarantine and
sneaked into Nigeria -CCTV footage at Liberian
airport showed him
avoiding contact with people
and at a point lying
prostrate on the floor looking
like he was in deep pain
-His sister with whom he had
contact died of Ebola
that he was aware of
-When he arrived Nigeria he
didn't avoid contact with people rather he allowed
airport staff to carry
him
-At the hospital in Lagos he
allowed medical
personnel to treat him just as they would any normal
patient
-When asked if he came in
contact with an Ebola
victim at the point he started
showing symptoms his answer was negative
-When test confirmed the
obvious and he was
confronted with the truth, he
reacted in a violent
manner urinating on the medical staff, at least one
of them
-Sawyer who was enroute to
Calabar was insistent
on continuing his journey
despite his condition -Liberian govt has apologised to
Nigeria for
exporting Ebola to Nigeria
-Nigerian govt has approached
US for the ZMAPP
test drug they used on 2 American health workers
who contracted the virus in
Sierra Leone
-Obama said its too early to
bring the drug to Africa,
that what Africa needs is improved health facilities,
yet with all their improved
health facilities they
chose ZMAPP for their own
-A vaccine for Ebola is
underway we are told and will be ready latest July next year
-The vaccine will 1st be
administered in Africa, how
generous and selfless they are
with the vaccine but
not the curative drug -Is somebody thinking at all? -
Dont forget Sawyer
was a Liberian American with
his family resident in
America
-If people in high places could volunteer themselves
as suicide bombers in countries
like Afghanistan,
Iraq, Pakistan etc, do you think
they can't volunteer
for chemical terrorism suicide mission?
-The conventional terrorism
exported to Africa and
heavily funded by them to
destabilize our economy
and depopulate us seem no longer enough
-God is watching but we too
have to watch our
backs
-Should we trust them with their
so called vaccine when it comes?
-Africa, its time to start
thinking, time to start asking
questions
-We have lived with monkeys,
chimpanzees, gorillas, wild animals that have always
been part of our
delicacies and never had ebola
-Why now and why always
Africa. HIV/AIDS in
Africa 1st likewise ebola? JUST THINKING ALOUD

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by whitecat007: 4:31am On Aug 16, 2014
You forgot some of his primary contacts attended conference in Calabar and some have been sent to Lagos for observation and possibly quarantine?

Calabar brought ebola to Nigeria. The organizers of the ECOWAS should have done what some countries are doing to Nigeria now by not allowing countries with ebola participate in the gathering.
hungryboy: All ye people from the ebola headquarters of Nigeria Lagos abeg make una no carry am enter Calabar oh

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by mane4(m): 5:46am On Aug 16, 2014
What they keep REFUSING to tell Nigerians is that Tina was pregnant and a new nurse @d job. Now tell me why they'd send in a newbie where highly experienced ppl are to handle such high profile/priority cases? Is it cus d highly ranked ones used their authority to run and protect themselves while they use inexperienced ppl as guinea pigs? I knew Tina from a visit to Ebonyi while she was in school and she was an amazing person you can't help but be friends with. RIP
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by alentyno: 5:55am On Aug 16, 2014
Drphemmy4u: The man is crazy yea he is the primary cause,but Nigeria had enough time to prepare for this and institute tighter security checks at our airports,land and sea ports.but that man still came into the country from liberia where there is ebola epidermic.And they said "He forced himself into the country" prevention is always cheaper n easier than cure but we weren't serious about it.The price is what we are paying now.
I know. But the thing is I don't like a situation where every ounce of the blame is heaped on one mans head. It doesn't just make sense. The truth the whole system is messed up big time and the only way it can be cleansed is through a holistic approach not by focusing solely on the presidency
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by odomycin98: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2014
May her soul rest in perfect peace. No rest for Patrick Sawyer for deliberately importing Ebola virus to Nigeria.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by 190theclown: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2014
moscobabs:
Before life left Nurse Ejelonu, she was very vocal and outspoken, calling for the release of the experimental ZMapp drug for ebola victims. She never got it, and she finally died this morning. She was just 25. Died with her dreams, a future quashed. African scientists, are you still in existence? African leaders, when will your brains be activated? Africans, we keep constructing all sorts of buildings that add little to our productivity (if Félix Houphouët-Boigny is not wasting millions of dollars on a cathedral in Yamoussoukro, the dude wasted $300million on the world's largest church while his people lived in grinding poverty in the same city he sited his grandiose basilica, you will see the Yobe State Government wasting billions of naira on a mosque that will sit 100,000 worshippers, forget the fact that their children are begging on the streets and their women are dying in thousands during childbirth) but the things that really matter, hospitals, libraries, research & development centres, astronomical observatories, recreational parks, we never build those. An American doctor who also got infected got the experimental drug and he is doing fine now because the scientists and leaders in their own country have their brains and they make good use of their mental resources. Until Africans realize that we need to get our lazy asses to the laboratories and make the most creative use of our brains in the fullest manner, nothing will change. If you work for my company and you are caught sleeping at work because you attended a vigil or asalatu over night, I will personally FIRE YOU. You can then go back to your prayer camp or moshalashi and collect your salary! We need to change our mindset and be realistic. This lady's death is needless. Only if as Nigerians, we were very proactive and had developed our own stock of experimental drugs. Our president too carried his hat all the way to Washington to meet Obama, ebola drug, he no fit collect come home, na to dey queue for back for photo. And as we are shouting ebola now, I am sure the Federal Ministry of Health is not preparing for the next epidemic of another exotic disease. We are never prepared. Oga Jona was calling Sawyerr mad for bringing ebola to Nigeria. The egunje customs and immigration that allowed him enter without screening nko? Are they not crazy as well?

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by menme: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2014
36STATES: Have you guys noticed that all our thieving pastors that claim to heal and cure everything have gone silent. Where are the Adeboye and his gang at RCCG?

most sensible post! yet their followers will not think deeply.smh
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by bettes(f): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
volihove: I hate nigerians I hate my skin tone why did God hv to put me with this race? They find it hard to understand. The only race that has choose nt to evole

Read the op post nd notice we are all in trouble for evry day u live knw u got another 21days to live

Hw can somby being watch escape to enuge?
It shows the highest level of unseriousness ,lack of value for human life and to crown it incompetent government and people.

And we are here drop rip like its nothing.

Did u guys read her face book comment?

We should be asking serious questions nd demanding answers.

I am afraid for nigeria, nt because of corruption but because of the weak minds that are everywhere , pack of lazy minds
1st I must state the obvious,you're an illiterate,you need to go back to kindergarten to learn how to write properly,secondly you are a fool,for saying you hate your skin colour and being nigerian and you have the audacity to question God. Since you hate yourself so much,my advice is that you go to the isolation centre with the pretext of volunteering to help the ebola victims,make sure you make bodily contact with their body fluids,that way you'd contact ebola and be free of the world you hate so much. Its fools like you that think anyone brown,yellow or white skinned are gods,I'm sure you're one of the drivers that work for Indians and refer to them as "master". I thank God for making me a nigerian,unlike liberia that has lost more than 100 pple to ebola barely 3wks after ebola got to liberia,despite the fact that our govt doesn't seem to be doing much and we have no zmapp,only 4 pple have died from ebola.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by debbleopto: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
Gombs: This is so sad.....but like the baboon, i just wonder...Sawyer why?

RIP to the dead, nne, gaa nke oma! cry

would you recommend that this baboon bleach his skin to be fine as black women alway bleach themselves?
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by volihove: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2014
bettes:
1st I must state the obvious,you're an illiterate,you need to go back to kindergarten to learn how to write properly,secondly you are a fool,for saying you hate your skin colour and being nigerian and you have the audacity to question God. Since you hate yourself so much,my advice is that you go to the isolation centre with the pretext of volunteering to help the ebola victims,make sure you make bodily contact with their body fluids,that way you'd contact ebola and be free of the world you hate so much. Its fools like you that think anyone brown,yellow or white skinned are gods,I'm sure you're one of the drivers that work for Indians and refer to them as "master". I thank God for making me a nigerian,unlike liberia that has lost more than 100 pple to ebola barely 3wks after ebola got to liberia,despite the fact that our govt doesn't seem to be doing much and we have no zmapp,only 4 pple have died from ebola.

I must say ur stupidity is @ its peck, you couldn't decode the mssg I droped before u quote me try nd understand my mssg ok
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Drphemmy4u: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
alentyno:
I know. But the thing is I don't like a situation where every ounce of the blame is heaped on one mans head. It doesn't just make sense. The truth the whole system is messed up big time and the only way it can be cleansed is through a holistic approach not by focusing solely on the presidency
I didn't mention the presidency bro.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by bettes(f): 12:56am On Aug 18, 2014
volihove:

I must say ur stupidity is @ its peck, you couldn't decode the mssg I droped before u quote me try nd understand my mssg ok
Hian! Professor gbagaun has spoken english again,igboro ti daru.Your own stupidity is at its "peck"(whatever that means). Its okay to type in vernacular,no be by force to speak english,and to think a dumbo like you says he hates being a nigerian,oya at the count of 3 give yourself a dirty slap for being stupid.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by volihove: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2014
bettes:
Hian! Professor gbagaun has spoken english again,igboro ti daru.Your own stupidity is at its "peck"(whatever that means). Its okay to type in vernacular,no be by force to speak english,and to think a dumbo like you says he hates being a nigerian,oya at the count of 3 give yourself a dirty slap for being stupid.

Lol honest mistake! but my point still remains! Bleep face. Will school u any day any time. Decode my mssg first bitch

My Dick Use To Disgrace Me / Fake Doctor Performed Over 500 Surgeries & Caused 46 Deaths Before Arrest- DSS / 436 New COVID-19 Cases, 161 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 21 - (2185 Tested)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50