Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Siblings............. - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Siblings............. (39646 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Chapter 3 .

Adesuwa unlocked the door from outside, she was tired already,she walked to her room to change from her jacket and skirt into something simpler.She rumaged through her closet for any cloth,she picked A̶̲̥̅ black sleeveless knee length cloth.

She wore it,but on remembering that Osagie had been the one who bought it,she changed into another one.

Bible study was great as usual,her father was an orator he had mastered the act of explaining the bible in such A̶̲̥̅ way that he was able to keep his listeners spell bound.She tried not to think of her brother,but that seem the only thought balanced in her mind.

She plugged the electric stove put the pot of water on it and measured beans into A̶̲̥̅ bowl,she picked it and poured into the boiling water.

Why was she feeling sad in the first place,he had the right to do whatever he wanted.she returned to her room.she was one for literatures,novels and poems alike.

She picked Nora Roberts 'Stolen' and opened to the page where she stopped earlier,she was about to balance herself on her reading table,when A̶̲̥̅ soft knock came on the door.

She could feel the rush of heat that engulfed her body,her heart raced fast.she didn't want to speak to him now,maybe later.She had to open the door for him.

"Good evening" she said,as she opened the door reluctanctly without raising her head.

"Can i come in?"He said smiling.Adesuwa looked up,she was surprised to see Efosa,to think she panicked for nothing.

Adesuwa walked back to her reading table,"Come in,i didn't know it was you"

Efosa strangled A̶̲̥̅ laughter in his throat,"I see... ...hmm mm..... my big sister is expecting A̶̲̥̅ guest." He said sitting on her bed.

Adesuwa focused on the novel she was reading needless to reply A̶̲̥̅ troublemaker.
"You seem to be brooding" Efosa said studying her face for some moment.He picked her pillow and placed it on his laps,resting his hands on it while watching his sister.

"I ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊aм̤̣̲̣̥̈̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ fine mister,please let me be."Adesuwa feigned A̶̲̥̅ smile."Papa will be back soon,be ready to explain why you missed today's bible study."

Efosa had forgotten the main reason he came to see her in the first place,"Em em please what's today's topic?"He asked quietly.

"Ask him when he comes."Adesuwa said.

"How about i help you install the anti virus and the danger dash games you asked for?"Efosa bargained.

Adesuwa pinched her ears to be sure she had heard him right.She had been asking him to help her install an anti virus on her phone since last week,but he would always give her one excuse or another.Same goes for the adventurous danger dash game she had installed over and over but yet it wasn't playing.And now he was offering to do that in exchange for A̶̲̥̅ detailed information of D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§!˚˚˚° evening bible study.

"Yes,please do." She handed him her phone and in the space of fifteen minutes,she confirmed that both were working.

"Today the bible study topic was 'Jonah's life' and D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§! °˚˚˚° can be found in the book of Jonah Chapter 1-4,Jonah is the son of Amittai,and the lesson's where on how the Lord sent him to the people of Nineveh..... ....." Adesuwa explained with the aid of her jotter.

D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§! ˚˚˚° was soon interruped by Efosa's phone,the minute he checked the screen.He excused himself and hurried out of the room,he opened the door again"Thank you,i know what to say." He said closing the door quickly and hurrying away.

Adesuwa watched his brother react to A̶̲̥̅ simple phone call,it had to be that Sewa of A̶̲̥̅ girl.They had to do something about it before it gets out of hands.
Osagie watched Adesuwa from the corner of his eyes as she put the spoon of beans and mashed dodo into her mouth.she wasn't even looking at him.

As much as he tried to make reasonable conversation,she smiled replying him in monosyllables.He knew those fake smiles too well.

He wondered if any of their parents noticed that she was A̶̲̥̅ bit withdrawn from him tonight.Immediately she cleared the table for dinner,she disappeared into her room..

He just wasn't used to fighting her,because they rarely fought.he sent her A̶̲̥̅ text message on BBm which was delivered but there was no reply.

It was time for their usual stroll,but she didn't come out.He braced up his mind and went to her room.After making the sign of the cross he knocked,but there was no response and the door was locked from inside.

After the third knock,she opened the door.But rather than go in,Osagie stretched his hands in.Adesuwa had to blink twice to be certain that what she saw was indeed A̶̲̥̅ box of Chocopologie,her favorite brown chocolates.

She pulled his hands in,and grabbed the box of chocolate from him.Both fell on her bed laughing.
"Are you trying to tempt me? " She asked as she got up and picked the box to open it.

"Ofcourse i ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊aм̤̣̲̣̥̈̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣" Osagie smiled heartedly glad that his plan worked.

"You should know i don't accept bribe" she said trying to get out one of the chocolates from its wrapper.

She threw it into her mouth and crunched it with her teeth,the chocolate splattered in her mouth,she closed her eyes enjoying the beautiful taste in her mouth.

"Hmm yummy."She laughed again smiling at her brother.

Osagie grinned widely,"Can i explain to you now."He asked.

"Not yet." She unwrapped another one and straight it disappeared into her mouth."Now speak dear i"m all ears."

Osagie was pleased with the sound of her laughter,the thin frowns that occupied her face during dinner had disappeared,in its place was A̶̲̥̅ beautiful smile that came from A̶̲̥̅ cute face.He felt his phone vibtare in his pocket,checking with A̶̲̥̅ side glance it was Hameenat,he punched the silent button,nothing and no one could spoil D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§!˚˚˚° beautiful moment for him, making sure Adesuwa wasn't looking at him as she happily unwrapped another nylon of chocolate.

She sat down by him and he explained to her all that happened.she nodded her head in understanding.
"Can we still go for A̶̲̥̅ walk?"He asked searching for the wallclock with his eyes.It was just some minutes past eight.

Adesuwa pretended to be thinking about it."Hmm mm... Maybe..yes let's go." She jumped off the bed and wore A̶̲̥̅ rubber slippers.

"C'mon let's go" she smiled opening the door.Osagie got down and followed her.

"grin̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§!°˚˚˚° is one great sister i can't do without." He smiled,closing the door gently without the tiniest squeak.

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
SexySapphire:

Aaaawwww...... Sorry but I'm taken. Better luck next time smiley

FLAKKYDAGIRL, wia are u?
I'm right here darling...
Essyydiamond: I want to comment but that will be after I hv had my own share of this imaginary 'akara' Audrey darling do d needful.(as d akara prefect)
There's no more akara,pls make do with the pap...
Re: Siblings............. by wolexino(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
nice one flakky more ink to ur pen
but am I d only one thinking dis siblings are too close
Re: Siblings............. by seunviju(f): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Wait o,hope is not like Adesuwa is having a strange feelings for her brother because me I don't understand this kind love o,well my fingers are crossed.Nice work flakky mama
Re: Siblings............. by Toeyean1507(f): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
AudreyTimms:
I still no lyk pap
. As I toast u reach with those niceties,u still no like pap. Ok,no akara for u! Nw,don't beg me *folding my hands across my chest and shaking my right leg
Re: Siblings............. by SexySapphire(f): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Tnk God she decided to forgive her bro even if she was bribed into it. Still wondering the shape their story is taking. As for their lil bro, he should better take time and listen to his siblings.

Welcome back Flakky sweerie and tnx for the beautiful update
Re: Siblings............. by AudreyTimms(f): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
Toeyean1507: . As I toast u reach with those niceties,u still no like pap. Ok,no akara for u! Nw,don't beg me *folding my hands across my chest and shaking my right leg
Hehehe! U don 4get say na me b d akara prefect
Re: Siblings............. by AudreyTimms(f): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Weldone dear. Beautiful update with Adesuwa's emotions clearly stated.
Re: Siblings............. by Toeyean1507(f): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Hehehe! U don 4get say na me b d akara prefect
. In dat case, I'll have to smear d akara balls with dat which u don't like. Hw abt that? Fair enof? grin
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Chp3 contd

Minutes raced into hours and into days,Osagie was glad he had succeeded in avoiding beautiful Hameenat,it wasn't an easy Job anyway as she seems to be everywhere at the same time.

It was some minutes past nine,he had been able to delegate some of his works,he was way past hungry,he was famished.He eased his tie A̶̲̥̅ bit and brought out his flask,he woke up late and couldn't wait to take breakfast so Adesuwa had packed it for him.

He sat up and brought out A̶̲̥̅ bottle of water and opened the flask,the aroma of scrambled egg filled the air.He was about to pick the fork when A̶̲̥̅ faint knock sounded on the door.

A̶̲̥̅ grunted noise sounded from his throat,"Come in" he answered.

He raised his head to see Hameenat breezle into his office,he was forced to notice her black flay skirt.It fitted her perfectly,her white shirt was fitted with silver beads arranged on A̶̲̥̅ row in the front.

"Good morning boss." She smiled letting herself into A̶̲̥̅ seat,she put the basket in her hands on the table.

"Good morning." Osagie nodded

"I see you've been avoiding me D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§!°˚˚˚° past days." She said bringing out A̶̲̥̅ flask and A̶̲̥̅ fork."I brought breakfast for you"

Osagie gasped mouth open as he watched her push the flask towards him and packed the former away."Hameenat,D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§! Isn't right?" He managed to speak.

He eyed the flask with the corner of his eye,"I don't waste food,so let me have my food."

"How about i eat your food while you eat D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§!˚˚˚°." Hameenat smiled drawing Osagie's flask closer.

Osagie considered the idea and soon he picked the fork and finished the white rice with chicken stew while he watched as Hameenat ate too.

"I can't believe you finished everything."Hameenat said as she packed up the flask.

He couldn't hide the smile anymore,"That's because you cook well,that is if you're the one who prepared D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§!˚˚° meal"

"I did and i must say that your sis is A̶̲̥̅ great cook too,and i'll really love to meet her someday."

The next ten minutes was awkward,Hameenat packed her basket and left and she promised to check on him before the oFfice closed.

Osagie arranged his table,he called his secretary to read out his important appointment before beginning work on the files on his table.

Only if her name had been out,she would have left the home for her youth service.The list for the first batch was out unfortunately Ubah Esosa wa s not there.

She was tired of staying at home all the time no ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ to Nosakhare her elder brother,if their parents were not fighting she and her brother would be fighting.

She was 5ft 10inches,she happened to be on the chubby side,she was fair just like her parents.

She sat on the rugged floor,her ear piece stucked in.she rocked slightly enjoying hot jamz that screamed into her ear drums.she got up to use the toilet.There was A̶̲̥̅ repeated knock on the door.

"Esosa!!!"

Esosa opened the door,
"Come in,i didn't know you're there." She said an easy smile played acroSs her lips.

Adesuwa sighed,"I've been knocking for the past five minutes." She said."LAWMA men are around,do you have any dirts to pour out?"

"Yes." Esosa answered and went in she returned with big black nylon filled with dirt,the two girls carried the the dirt out and washed their hands.

They returned to the Ubah's sitting room,Esosa offered her A̶̲̥̅ plate of cream crackers and they ate together.While they watched some home videos.Esosa excused herself to speak with her boyfriend on the phone.

Adesuwa listened to their conversation while pretending to be watching the Tv.
"That was collins my new boyfriend." Esosa said happily.

That didn't come as A̶̲̥̅ surprise because she knew almost all of her boyfriend and they didn't always last long anyway.
"You have A̶̲̥̅ newfriend now." It was more of A̶̲̥̅ statement than A̶̲̥̅ question.

Adesuwa prepared herself for the gist to come,how they met and how many times they've seen each other.How he lived alone in A̶̲̥̅ flat,his ride and the many things he bought for her.
"So when are you going to introduce your boyfriend to me?"Esosa asked facing Adesuwa.

"That's because i don't have one." Adesuwa said throwing A̶̲̥̅ piece of biscuit in her mouth.

"Well you hardly go out and even when you do,you're in the company of Osagie."Esosa laughed hard.

"He is my bestfriend and elder brother,what do you expect."

"Perhaps when you start working,you'll meet some hunk of A̶̲̥̅ guy,do you know atimes i wish Osagie was my brother instead,the way he takes care of you,he's just too good."Esosa said frankly playing with the hem of her blouse.

"I'm so blessed,unlike Nosa he's.... .." Adesuwa stopped the sentence mid way.

"He's what?"

"Nothing o my dear."

"Because no matter what he does,he's still my big brother."She grinned exposing beautiful set of white teeth.

"You don't have to remind me." Adesuwa laughed,they were soon interrupted by the sound of the door bell.

Standing on the foot of the stairs was A̶̲̥̅ man in his mid thirties,he looked nice and had soft features too.He was A̶̲̥̅ courier man.
"Good afternoon" he smiled beautifully for A̶̲̥̅ man,it wasn't easy standing right infront of two cute ladies.

"Good afternoon."They replied in Unison.

"I have A̶̲̥̅ parcel for Miss Adesuwa Odika." He said wondering which of the girls was his recipient.

"I ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊aм̤̣̲̣̥̈̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ " Adesuwa took A̶̲̥̅ step forward.

"Please sign here,i have some deliveries for you." He handed her his note and she signed it before accepting the parcel from him.It was big and wrapped.

"Goodbye." The man said leaving.

Esosa turned to Adesuwa,"I thought you didn't have A̶̲̥̅ boyfriend."She said laughing.

Adesuwa opened the box to reveal A̶̲̥̅ bunch of colourful flower,and A̶̲̥̅ note which read'I Love You' there was no name to identify the sender.

"I don't know who sent D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§!˚˚˚°." She said looking surprised.

"I know one day you'll surprise us all." Esosa put the flower to her nose."grin̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§!°˚˚˚° smells nice,i hope my collins will send me one some time soon,you're so lucky girlfriend."

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by udison(m): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
SexySapphire:

Aaaawwww...... Sorry but I'm taken. Better luck next time smiley

FLAKKYDAGIRL, wia are u?

Lonely meee *Sobs*
Re: Siblings............. by seunviju(f): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hu,secret lover.Thanks for the dinner
Re: Siblings............. by AudreyTimms(f): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Toeyean1507: . In dat case, I'll have to smear d akara balls with dat which u don't like. Hw abt that? Fair enof? grin
What is dt which I dnt lyk?
Re: Siblings............. by AudreyTimms(f): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hmm....Secret admirer! Me likey!
Re: Siblings............. by Hameenat94(f): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Who is d sender pls?
Re: Siblings............. by Toeyean1507(f): 4:32am On Aug 31, 2014
AudreyTimms:
What is dt which I dnt lyk?
grin Pap of course
Re: Siblings............. by mariamferanmi(f): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2014
Wow!! Interesting I love dis write up flakky keep it up. More ink to ur pen!!!! Gud morning can't wait 4 d next update. ;DWow!! Interesting I love dis write up flakky keep it up. More ink to ur pen!!!! Gud morning can't wait 4 d next update.
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
There was an open court session in the sitting room of the Odika's on A̶̲̥̅ late wednesday evening.Kenneth as the father of the house and the head sat on the one seater couch facing him was Sarah who sat by Adesuwa while Osagie sat on A̶̲̥̅ separate seat.

Kennetth was against the idea of Adesuwa working in the same company with Osagie,
"We have to be reasonable here,its not advisable that you two work in the same place.or what do you think?" He asked his wife.

Sarah touched Adesuwa's hand,"My dear i agree with your father.I'm sure he'll help you find A̶̲̥̅ good job soon."

Adesuwa wasn't satisfied but disobeying her parents was one thing she would never do.She glanced at her brother to speak for her,but he told her to leave it at that.

Kenneth excused himself to talk to someone on the phone,he ended the call with A̶̲̥̅ broad smile on his face."I have some goodnews." He said looking at his family.

"That was deacon Joshua on the phone,he said you should bring your Cv to his office first thing tomorrow morning." Kenneth said.

"I will." Adesuwa said her eyes on her brother.

"God is wonderful,i'm hopeful that you will get D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§!˚˚˚° job."Sarah said.

"That'll be all for now Adesuwa,you can leave for your room now,we still want to talk to Osagie" Kenneth said adjusting himself on his seat.

Adesuwa left the sitting room,she hid behind the door to listen in on their conversation.she watched as Osagie sat up it was obvious he had no idea of what was to be discussed with him.
"Hmm mmm" Kenneth cleared his throat.

"We want to ask when you'll be bringing home your fiancee." Osagie listened as his father spoke.

"I don't remember introducing any one to you in the past." He was surprised by the question.

"We know but at the same time you must have found A̶̲̥̅ virtous woman whom you plan to build A̶̲̥̅ future in christ with" Sarah said to back up her husband.

Osagie sighed,placing his hands on his laps,he was thinking of A̶̲̥̅ suitable answer with which to answer them,but none came to mind.
"Papa as i speak,there's nobody."

Kenneth and Sarah looked at each other,"You should start preparing your heart for it and hopefully you'll give us some good news soon." Kenneth smiled as he stiffled A̶̲̥̅ yawn.

The court session was soon dismissed,Osagie flashed Adesuwa to come and join him in the sitting room.she appeared and joined him on the couch.

He persuaded her to agree with their parents idea,Adesuwa nodded her head.
"So when are you going to bring her home?" She asked grinning.

"When ever she agrees to meet my parent." Osagie answered.

Adesuwa's countenance changed,"When she agrees? Are you dating anyone now?are you?" Her voice quavered with emotion.

"Yes,she's beautiful,caring,absolute fun to be with,and romantic too" Osagie smiled widely,his expression screamed happy.

"I can't believe it,you're lying." Adesuwa said A̶̲̥̅ stubborn tear burned her throat.

"I'm not."
"So who is she?"
"She's.......she is you$" he laughed tickling her.
"C'mon stop it."Adesuwa laughed."I should have known you were just pulling my legs."

"On A̶̲̥̅ more serious note do you think i had someone in mind"he asked.

"No...i was confused.so how is our dear Hameenat?" Adesuwa inquired.

"She's fine and kicking,always intruding as usual." Osagie said,he thought it wise not to tell her anything that could sadden her.

"Okay,just keep me informed."She smiled."Come and help me select something nice to wear for the interview tomorrow."

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
D's one is no longer an ordinary siblings stuff o , Osagie b careful!
Re: Siblings............. by Mzbolar(f): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Whaoooo......
Na wah 4 dis adesuwa ooooo, se make her bro no marry ni... 9ce 1 flakky kip it up
Re: Siblings............. by Essyydiamond(f): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
U shudnt be saying that u shud be running around 2 get me one or two balls*frowning*
AudreyTimms:
Sorry, akara don finish
Re: Siblings............. by SexySapphire(f): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Adesuwa is beginning to annoy me o. Does she want to marry her brother or what? Why wud any form of tears burn at her throat? She shud take time and leave Osagie to live his life o. The secret admirer should start pressing her abeg.

Beautiful updates dear, more ideas to ur head and strength to carry on.

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
My Husband Continues

Hello Readers

D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚° is to inform both existing and new readers that D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§°˚˚˚° story will commence soon.And i'll be starting right from the beginning of the story to where it stop before the earthquake that rocked Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Osagie and Adesuwa, I just dey watch una.

I'm quite glad about My Husband's resurrection.
Thank you, Flakkydagirl.

Well,

###I'm just passing though.
Re: Siblings............. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Flakkydagirl:
My Husband Continues
Hello Readers
D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚° is to inform both existing and new readers that D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§°˚˚˚° story will commence soon.And i'll be starting right from the beginning of the story to where it stop before the earthquake that rocked Nairaland
wont dat be too stressful?
i would av prefer u just summarize it like KJ does, den we zoom off from there? Abi ki le feel??
Re: Siblings............. by Onemansquad(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
flakky dy tak pap chewin her akara in slow motion .,lets wait 4 her 2 finish her sumptuos meal flakky dy tak pap chewin her akara in slow motion .,lets wait 4 her 2 finish her sumptuos mealwink
Re: Siblings............. by seunviju(f): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
I no understand this Adesuwa girl @ all o.Eku ise o madam flakky
Re: Siblings............. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
seunviju: I no understand this Adesuwa girl @ all o.
tell me what you don't understand about her. . .and I will explain to you in Flakky's voicecheesy
Re: Siblings............. by debybeautyworld(f): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmm I smell trouble ooo, this kind love don pass sisterly brotherly, Adesuwa is seriously having a crush on the brother....God have mercy ooo.
Flakky u too much jare
Re: Siblings............. by seunviju(f): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: tell me what you don't understand about her. . .and I will explain to you in Flakky's voicecheesy
When did you become flakky? abi na you be osagie?
Re: Siblings............. by Princesschi(f): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2014
This brotherly and sisterly love btwn Osas and Adesuwa, hmm anyways, i comment my reserve.

Flakky i'm so glad that 'my husband' wil soon be back, buh wont that be too stressful? Jah is ur strength all d same.
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Princesschi: This brotherly and sisterly love btwn Osas and Adesuwa, hmm anyways, i comment my reserve.

Flakky i'm so glad that 'my husband' wil soon be back, buh wont that be too stressful? Jah is ur strength all d same.
I ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊aм̤̣̲̣̥̈̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ done posting it already dear...i'll start updating as soon as I from where i stopped before the earthquake...
debybeautyworld: Hmmm I smell trouble ooo, this kind love don pass sisterly brotherly, Adesuwa is seriously having a crush on the brother....God have mercy ooo.
Flakky u too much jare
debybeautyworld: Hmmm I smell trouble ooo, this kind love don pass sisterly brotherly, Adesuwa is seriously having a crush on the brother....God have mercy ooo.
Flakky u too much jare
Relax dear and keep your fingers crossed.
PrinceAdepoju: Osagie and Adesuwa, I just dey watch una.
Thank you, Flakkydagirl.
Well,
PrinceAdepoju: Osagie and Adesuwa, I just dey watch una.
Thank you, Flakkydagirl.
Well,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Professor Ama Ata Aidoo Dies At 83 / Palingenesis / Wole Soyinka: I Will Not Destroy My US Residential Permit Just Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.