Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (93699 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by shejane: 6:42am On Aug 17, 2014
ewizard1: Lmaoooo!

"God said, and I quote"

How? Please listen to yourself! "GOD said..."

You? quote the Almighty God?

Lobatan!!! This is the height!

Why won't I quote my Father, if you don't kw who you are , I kw who I am. He's my Father and my Friend. Do u kw who you are? Find out
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by redsun(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2014
1stola:
...that's because Christians are "dumbmer"

It is because Islam is a cult,they guide their secret tightly,because they know that as soon as it is exposed, they will be as flat as a flat tyre. That is why they are fighting and committing all sorts of atrocities in the name of allah to protect it.

Christianity has been there before during the dark age at the time of crusade,they have given up because they know the world population have started reading books and longer in the dark. But the ones yet to grab the message are the colonized,I.e,Africans,phillipiinos, Brazilians,south Koreans and even Americans.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2014
Weah96:

Should you not be following Jesus, according to the bible? What does TB Joshua have to 6do with your salvation? You're here cheering him on with sports metaphors as if this is a game or something.
weah96 I just realized ur hatred for TB Joshua but Fyi Bishop Oyedepo in question here will 4reva be my pastor
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by otiigba1(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2014
the man is a big crook, church is big buissiness more gullible people, more money for the so called pastors, there are so many pastors in nigeria yet the country is in a mess,makes you wonder

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by otiigba1(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2014
adesinaabiodun: weah96 I just realized ur hatred for TB Joshua but Fyi Bishop Oyedepo in question here will 4reva be my pastor
brain washed christian, do you know that you do not need a pastor, every body is a pastor, pastor brainwashed you to believing that you need him

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by nora544: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2014
That he like to make witchhuntig and that is what people in Uk don't want because they fight against witchhunting and it is against the human rights.

Why all his churches where closed in Camaroun because of witchhunting,

Slaping a little girl in church is a disgrace for a real christian and telling that she is a witch, where this pastor got his degree.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2014
nora544: That he like to make witchhuntig and that is what people in Uk don't want because they fight against witchhunting and it is against the human rights.

Why all his churches where closed in Camaroun because of witchhunting,

Slaping a little girl in church is a disgrace for a real christian and telling that she is a witch, where this pastor got his degree.

And the witch hunter couldn't even apologize. To him, apologizing would have made him look human before his gullible worshippers who see him as infallible.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by MORNDEW(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
shejane:

Go and read Acts of Apostle, Galatians and philippians then you will tell me how paul raise money for his ministry

Like I said before go for Bible study, is very important
so paul duped his followers let d Bible judge you.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by cy4by: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by jamesbridget13(f): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
honeric01:

Same as Redeem.. Pastors are promoted based on the size of the tithe they raise monthly and the number of Members they have.
are u serious? My fiance is a full member ooo lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Weah96: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
shejane:

The bible is the word of God and the same God ask us to remind Him of His words

The bible was written by mammals like you and me. The writers have names, human names like James and Peter and Moses. No God ever talked anywhere. Those writers were either smoking DMT or eating mushrooms.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by jamesbridget13(f): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
onatisi: Someone said, somebody said ,every time who are these someone and somebody?which branch of these churches are involved?spill it out and let everyone judge. Rumours everywhere haba nigerians
this is not rumour @ all. That colleague of hers is a family friend that spent some days with us when she was newly posted on her new job cos of accommodation probs. She even gave me d rhapsody as a gift then. It ll interest u dat dis is happening in ph, i don't knw her branch anyways but she can't be possibly telling a lie. Nevertheless, u re free to believe wat u want

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by jamesbridget13(f): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
nora544:

I got the same information about a Pastor from RCCG that he was not able to give the money to Adeboye what he want from him, he leave the church!
since d pastor knows its their duty to submit y did he withhold it? Anyways, may God help us
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by onatisi(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
jamesbridget13: this is not rumour @ all. That colleague of hers is a family friend that spent some days with us when she was newly posted on her new job cos of accommodation probs. She even gave me d rhapsody as a gift then. It ll interest u dat dis is happening in ph, i don't knw her branch anyways but she can't be possibly telling a lie. Nevertheless, u re free to believe wat u want
sister please understand ppl can cook up stories to get even. If you tell me that it happened in your own church branch of that ministry then I will sincerely apologise but this story of yours is coming from a friend of your family member who wasn't even the person concerned ,
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by confusion247(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
opeyemi2013: "while over 2 million african kids need just 15cents to buy malaria vaccines, africa's bishop oyedepo hoards 4 private jets ; $30m each." "warren buffett a humanitarian worth $50bn still flies commercial airlines while africa's bishop oyedepo hoards 4 private jets." "Hard-working citizens who work 9-5hrs have nothing to show for it, while pastors like oyedepo sell biblical fables once a week and purchase $20m jets."
Religion another form of modern and mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by cutiesoglam(f): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
See,until we knw wat u r doing as christians. Dts wen we knw watwe do n not do. FYI: d bishop didn't force any body to donate it is thru der free will cos dey can afford to sacrifice it . M a member of LFC, n I pay my offerings n tithes as convenient4 me. I choose wat I can ssincerely give to God. Ni believe no pastors in HQ has questions or tell me I can't b blessed cos of dt. U choose to believe at u want to believe. So, nobody should talk nonsense abt d church.people learn touse ur brains in all doings.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by kingswizzy: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nawa o dis is getn serious well am not suprise wen churches re nau orderin 4 pos
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by ogaju007(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
chigozisky01: no weapon formerd against the man of God shall prosper.

if dem born am well, make e go try ebola.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by jamesbridget13(f): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
onatisi: sister please understand ppl can cook up stories to get even. If you tell me that it happened in your own church branch of that ministry then I will sincerely apologise but this story of yours is coming from a friend of your family member who wasn't even the person concerned ,
its ok.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by 1stola: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
redsun:

It is because Islam is a cult,they guide their secret tightly,because they know that as soon as it is exposed, they will be as flat as a flat tyre. That is why they are fighting and committing all sorts of atrocities in the name of allah to protect it.

Christianity has been there before during the dark age at the time of crusade,they have given up because they know the world population have started reading books and longer in the dark. But the ones yet to grab the message are the colonized,I.e,Africans,phillipiinos, Brazilians,south Koreans and even Americans.
what is this confused homosapien saying?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by vanstanzy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Youngzedd: Why is this in business section

So you don turn church matter to business @OP

Observing....... shocked shocked

Simple! cos this ...pastor is a business man who specializes in c-n. Goodriddance to the UK.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by vanstanzy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
databoy247: It is not known for sure as at the time of writing what prompted the barring, but it may be connected to an inquiry by the UK Charitable Commission, which, according to Daily Mail and Guardian, accused Oyedepo’s Winners Chapel UK branch of ‘cynically exploiting supporters’.

The Daily Mail report revealed that Oyedepo’s Church ‘received £16.7 million in donations from followers who were told that God would give them riches in return’ and that ‘Followers are ferried in double-decker shuttle buses to the church, handed slips inviting them to make debit card payments, and are even told obeying the ministry’s teachings will make them immune from illness’.

Source:
http://thisisafrica.me/exclusive-frontline-pastor-david-oyedepo-barred-uk/

GRAND FRAUD!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by talk2cj08(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
tunji2003: Endtime things! Am on sideline watching in 3D
hope u got ur 3d glasses
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by erico2k2(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
Weah96:

The bible was written by mammals like you and me. The writers have names, human names like James and Peter and Moses. No God ever talked anywhere. Those writers were either smoking DMT or eating mushrooms.
I dont agree with you there, however the words in the bible are simple and plane but humans, greedy ones twist it to their own advantage so that guilable people fall pray, if you can read and understand the Bible well you would realise money is not object.When the bible says give it never said what should be given so in other words no one should add to teh bible what it never said and remove from it as well.if you read about Money in the Bible you will understand why you should not pay tithe however pastors would no teach in that direction but some denomination knows these truth and stick to it.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by erico2k2(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
cutiesoglam: See,until we knw wat u r doing as christians. Dts wen we knw watwe do n not do. FYI: d bishop didn't force any body to donate it is thru der free will cos dey can afford to sacrifice it . M a member of LFC, n I pay my offerings n tithes as convenient4 me. I choose wat I can ssincerely give to God. Ni believe no pastors in HQ has questions or tell me I can't b blessed cos of dt. U choose to believe at u want to believe. So, nobody should talk nonsense abt d church.people learn touse ur brains in all doings.
To give takes grace, but waht you are meant to give is not specified, however your tithe is a whole diff thing, its meant for the livites, whom in modern days dont exist but in the biblical days would be the motherless, fatherless, homeless, less privileged etc
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by honeric01(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
jamesbridget13: are u serious? My fiance is a full member ooo lolzzzz

Just a member? well this "news" is not for your fiancé.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by honeric01(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by honeric01(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by laoma15(m): 1:38am On Aug 18, 2014
That's a Country that has a good system running. Come to think of it, why are human beings so gullible? Why is Africa still in such a deplorable state despite their so much hold on religion? Imam na igbaladun. Bishop na enjoyment. Suffer suffer for world, enjoyment for heaven.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Horus(m): 1:39am On Aug 18, 2014
Pastors ask for tithes in the name of God. They say “God needs your help building the church”. What does god need with a multi-million dollar church? Nothing. These are the same so-called church leaders that you'll find riding in fancy cars, eating the best foods, living in expensive homes and living the life of wealthy people while their followers scrape and struggle to do “God's will” by tithing. These so-called leaders will lead congregations in the worse of the worse neighborhoods and on their way to church to preach on Sundays or Saturdays or whatever day they declare to be the Sabbath, they will step over the homeless or the less fortunate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User / Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.