Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,061 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (93698 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by chronique(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2014
This doesn't sound too good to the ears.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by RebelLeader15(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2014
International Thief Thief Pastor

#exploiting from the masses church of God

Scamming the Poor since the days of Noah

27 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by honeric01(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by slap1(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2014
No one is above the law. Every country is not Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by 9jahubcom(m): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2014
na wa o
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Lakayanah: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2014
I don't think there is a greater fraud than the church business in Nigeria. Yet people wonder how can anyone be brainwashed to blow themselves up with bombs. If a single man can come out and tell you to bring everything you've worked for with your sweat and blood and you give willingly there's no level of persons that cannot be hypnotized. Main while I am a Christian I know what to do with my money and I can see clearly where the needy are.

55 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Oklander: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2014
Just passing...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by chinex276(m): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2014
Ma hear say i no turn 2 pastor

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by ALISMILE(m): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2014
I find difficult to believe that such level of exploitation happens in christianity. Yet some fools still follow and re willing to give their hard earned money to the already rich pastor. Nigerians alws claim they re smart wen in trut they re dumb!

8 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Armaggeddon: 7:51am On Aug 16, 2014
That is a focused country not a banana republic like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by justi4jesu(f): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked Let God be the Judge

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Lobolintin(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2014
I respect you Papa... OP,use ur head ooo... Leave religious matters alone for God to look into. Don't forget... Touch Not my annoited [color=#990000][/color]

5 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by ALISMILE(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2014
Lakayanah: I don't think their is a greater fraud than the church business in Nigeria. Yet people wonder how can anyone be brainwashed to blow themselves up with bombs. If a single man can come out and tell you to bring everything you've worked with you sweat and blood and you give willingly there's no level that cannot be hypnotized. Main while I am a Christian I know what to do with my money and I can see clearly where the needy are.
The bottom line is, Nigerians re simply dumber than they think!

20 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by aminho(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2014
the same people that brot the religion to u are rejecting u

10 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by temitemi1(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2014
No comment! Only God can judge...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Jesuspistol(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2014
databoy247: It is not known for sure as at the time of writing what prompted the barring, but it may be connected to ....

Guy I'm surprised you can bc "WHAT IS NOT KNOWN FOR SURE" I guess your understanding about social media too is under "MAYBE".

Get real facts plssss
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2014
Lobolintin: I respect you Papa... OP,use ur head ooo... Leave religious matters alone for God to look into. Don't forget... Touch Not my annoited

'everyday, a new MUGU is born'

61 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2014
LOL.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by okotv(m): 7:54am On Aug 16, 2014
false, and watch what you say ...

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by valuedammy(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2014
Church bussiness is a very good bussiness 2 invest on, as a muslim if I have money I will build a church and hire a good pastor to manage it then we would share the proceeds from it together in an agreed percentage.

11 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2014
God dey o
Let God Jugde cus am short of word now
Imagine...Man of God
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2014
All u should pay tithe into my account,i have been called by God , pay ur tithes and be healed of ur diseases, and be financially stable. Nigerians is this not what made u pay tithes, ? Why are u so foolish

8 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2014
ALISMILE: The bottom line is, Nigerians re simply dumber than they think!

i swear, when you see well dressed people walking the streets of nigeria, hardly you realize that majority are without brain. pathetic.

29 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by smudge2079(m): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2014
Waoh. Is it for real?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by anonimi: 7:57am On Aug 16, 2014
As long as they don't ban remittance of unBiblical tithes, pledges, seeds etc from his MUMU followers in Britain to him, Bishop is cool shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2014
okotv: false, and watch what you say ...

cognitive discordance.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by tunshe: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2014
Fake Pastors exploiting gullible Christians till Jesus comes.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by chigozisky01(f): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2014
no weapon formerd against the man of God shall prosper.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Eyop: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2014
undecided cry cry cry

10 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Ik09: 8:02am On Aug 16, 2014
:
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by okotv(m): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Scyllapatron:

cognitive discordance.
what...this one is strong...well as an individual am against most of the church practises but it doesnt give me the right to speak bad about him....never before God strikes me

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by nerodenero: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2014
If Jesus is the standard,then many men of God might have gone astray.So pathetic!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User / Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.