Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (93703 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2014
_____

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2014
Armaggeddon: That is a focused country not a banana republic like Nigeria.

honestly, I use to think nigerians are smart, recently i discovered that only few are smart, the majority rest are morons. no wonder politicians share rice and people vote for them. smh!!.

26 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by yinkuscious(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2014
What if the op is dreaming ?
This guy just opened an account today just to encourage one of nigerians numerous corrupt men of god
chigozisky01: no weapon formerd against the man of God shall prosper.

12 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Btruth: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2014
The love of money........!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by mount1ng(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2014
Can I ask one simple question, why do we cast stone on our own? Have ever heard a muslim casting stone on their own? Are we saying there is no fraud and deceit in other religion? Do you see it published. You will not, they protect their own.
No matter how much we judge them, God has the final say concerning them.
"Let he without sin cast the first stone"
" If you fail in one you've failed in all"

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Barselonia(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by scribble: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2014
Lies
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Barselonia(m): 8:07am On Aug 16, 2014
Unibenstudent: This guy just opened an account today just to encourage one of nigerians numerous corrupt men of god
u are absolutely wrong is over The news
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2014
okotv: what...this one is strong...well as an individual am against most of the church practises but it doesnt give me the right to speak bad about him....never before God strikes me

tap your head and think again, if you cannot see white and call it white, then you are nothing but a hypocrite. bible talked about people like you a lot.

16 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Dolemite(f): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2014
YESS!! these thieves are finally getting exposed. I love a country that isn't afraid to protect it's citizens from crooks like Oyedepo, Adeboye etc grin

15 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by kendrick93(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2014
we shld get d facts first of all b4 judging..
btw nobody forced them to donate,they donated willingly.so its more fool of them. Its not lyk dey put gun on their head to give their life savings,so they shouldn't blame anyone

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by fiverrwin(f): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2014
So that is their jet money is coming from
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2014
The modern day Christian is a heathen, going by biblical standards.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by tellwisdom: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2014
Ban the queen too, she's eating free money angry

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2014
kendrick93: we shld get d facts first of all b4 judging..
btw nobody forced them to donate,they donated willingly.so its more fool of them. Its not lyk dey put gun on their head to give their life savings,so they shouldn't blame anyone
nothing differentiate them from yahoo boys, they are yahoo boys in disguise

12 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by justwise(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2014
mount1ng: Can I ask one simple question, why do we cast stone on our own? Have ever heard a muslim casting stone on their own? Are we saying there is no fraud and deceit in other religion? Do you see it published. You will not, they protect their own.
...and your point is? Because he is a Christian we should cover him up and not talk about the alleged fraud?

27 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by kgr8mike(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2014
This atory is not clear. If u can afford that money then all the other attached strories do not follow.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by flexxyworld(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2014
The one that gets me cracking is how church members money are used for project like schools and stuffs, yet even same members can't afford it nt even at a reduced price for members.. I still can't place it but God knows best

12 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Izontubo(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2014
It is wa
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by tunex23: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2014
Church business...............Big business!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by yunisco: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=databoy247]It is not known for sure as at the time of writing what prompted the barring, but it may be connected to an inquiry by the UK Charitable Commission, which, according to Daily Mail and Guardian, accused Oyedepo’s Winners Chapel UK branch of ‘cynically exploiting supporters’.

The Daily Mail report revealed that Oyedepo’s Church ‘received £16.7 million in donations from followers who were told that God would give them riches in return’ and that ‘Followers are ferried in double-decker shuttle buses to the church, handed slips inviting them to make debit card payments, and are even told obeying the ministry’s teachings will make them immune from illness’.

Source:
http://thisisafrica.me/exclusive-frontline-pastor-david-oyedepo-barred-uk/ [/quot. When will journalist stop dis dere propaganda, dis are some of the reasons why some of them are b killed like fowl. How can u just come here and start spreading lies, u will creat some kind of media site n b using it 2 fabricate lies thinking it will boost popularity, me while, the more u lie about churchs, d more d wrath of God continue to follow u. Pls go and study Psalm102:13. May God have mercy on u. Pls my fellow NL, pls let b careful on d way we comment on things like dis. May God give us wisdom and understanding. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Okijajuju1(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2014
Ashimolowo and Oyedepo...

Thanks UK for helping Africans do what they can't.

18 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Dolemite(f): 8:16am On Aug 16, 2014
lordhugo: Well, with his influence.......he will still gain access.

MONEY TALKS! BULLSHIT WALKS

I don't think they're as corrupt as we are, and that is what makes them GREAT Britain.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by tivta(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2014
My signature says it all.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by diablos: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2014
Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel...Scamming & Brainwashing gullible Nigerians since 1994 tongue

15 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by desirel: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2014
if the news is true, i can only welcome it; finally somebody is taking action against the deceiver.

9 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2014
mount1ng: Can I ask one simple question, why do we cast stone on our own? Have ever heard a muslim casting stone on their own? Are we saying there is no fraud and deceit in other religion? Do you see it published. You will not, they protect their own.

it is this your kind of hypocritical approach that drives people away from christianity. . . phoney!!

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by yunisco: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2014
Dolemite: YESS!! these thieves are finally getting exposed. I love a country that isn't afraid to protect it's citizens from crooks like Oyedepo, Adeboye etc grin
. May God have mercy on u and also bring u out of dat shrine
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by lebienconnu: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2014
Their money, their choice. Am sure they will know better sooner or later. Nigerian religionists are the most gullibe and dangerous in the world.

If God needs money and I have private jets, being a man of God, I would lead by example and sell one of them and give the money to God.

So much havoc has been wrecked in the name of God left and right. The more reason why atheism is on the growth.

21 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2014
Why can't men of god cure ebola patients?

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by jaytee01(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2014
Youngzedd: Why is this in business section
Before nko? Is it not a business venture?

So you don turn church matter to business @OP

Observing....... shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User / Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.