Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,109 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (93702 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by jamesbridget13(f): 6:48am On Aug 18, 2014
honeric01:

Just a member? well this "news" is not for your fiancé.
lolzzz ok
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by valuedammy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Archildao:
Why Dnt U Form A Terrorist Organisation Like ISIS or Al Qaeda As A Muslim,so U Will Get Funds To Perpetrate Nefarous Activities... Mtcheeeew!

Am not a terrorist and I will never be one...lols
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by SStoneCCold: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
valuedammy: Church bussiness is a very good bussiness 2 invest on, as a muslim if I have money I will build a church and hire a good pastor to manage it then we would share the proceeds from it together in an agreed percentage.
I have always had this thought too as a christian. Sad, but it's the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by okogie1: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
So where does riches come from? Is it nt from God?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Archildao: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
valuedammy:

Am not a terrorist and I will never be one...lols
Ok
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by GbengaPs(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
opeyemi2013: "while over 2 million african kids need just 15cents to buy malaria vaccines, africa's bishop oyedepo hoards 4 private jets ; $30m each." "warren buffett a humanitarian worth $50bn still flies commercial airlines while africa's bishop oyedepo hoards 4 private jets." "Hard-working citizens who work 9-5hrs have nothing to show for it, while pastors like oyedepo sell biblical fables once a week and purchase $20m jets."

You are frustrated. I'm not sure what to say about it though. Just make sure you have a good relationship with your creator.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by GbengaPs(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
jesuslovesme123:
There are many Church-goers, but very few Christians. Sad.
I hear that statement every now and then. Can you please explain what the difference between the two is? Gracias
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Weah96: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
otiigba1: brain washed christian, do you know you do not need a pastor, every body is a pastor, pastor brainwashed you to believing that you need him

I agree. He's not even a Christian. Christians obey the bible. This latest trend where the relationship with MOG comes before an individual relationship with Jesus is not in the bible. And I'm not even a Christian, but I know that much. It's as if the MOG is the validation of Christ. That's a completely different religion.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by otiigba1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Weah96:
I agree. He's not even a Christian. Christians obey the bible. This latest trend where the relationship with MOG comes before an individual relationship with Jesus is not in the bible. And I'm not even a Christian, but I know that much. It's as if the MOG is the validation of Christ. That's a completely different religion.
Absolutely, Relationships with MOG does not guarantee a one way ticket to heaven the MOG perharps is not certain of himself making it to heaven

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by dare2think: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
GbengaPs:
You are frustrated. I'm not sure what to say about it though. Just make sure you have a good relationship with your creator.

Is that your best response to the succinct facts laid to you?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by brocab: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
This happens because christains don't seek the word themselves. and its easyer to sit back in churches allowing the preacher to do the reading for them, the lord say's many are called, but few are choosing.I prise the lord that those few are believing the truth. the lord say's even the elect will be decieved..And as I study more into the word, like myself we have been set free. but those who don't seek the word, many are going to hell fire everyday because of lack of knowledge...
Horus: Pastors ask for tithes in the name of God. They say “God needs your help building the church”. What does god need with a multi-million dollar church? Nothing. These are the same so-called church leaders that you'll find riding in fancy cars, eating the best foods, living in expensive homes and living the life of wealthy people while their followers scrape and struggle to do “God's will” by tithing. These so-called leaders will lead congregations in the worse of the worse neighborhoods and on their way to church to preach on Sundays or Saturdays or whatever day they declare to be the Sabbath, they will step over the homeless or the less fortunate.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by ogaju007(m): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2014
GbengaPs:

Why do you say he is frustrated? Is it because he is saying the truth?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by shejane: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2014
MORNDEW:
so paul duped his followers let d Bible judge you.

Pls define dupe for me.

Have u read what I asked u to read? U will have better underrstanding when u do.

Is u dat bible will judge cos u have judge ur fellow human against d commandment of bible

Luke 11: 49 is for people like you

I pray the Spirit forgive you for speaking against d Spirit of God
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
otiigba1: brain washed christian, do you know that you do not need a pastor, every body is a pastor, pastor brainwashed you to believing that you need him
I guess u don't need a father too right! I pity you, pity your life even your family but I jst pray u make them proud one day only if you change your perspective about life and by stop venturing into what you don't even have an idea of and stop comparing spiritual nd your stinking mortal body FYI everyone needs prophet. Even the isrealite couldn't have made it through Egypt without God's intervention and Moses. Meanwhile the books of 1st and 2nd Samuel should be enough for someone like you of little faith . I rest my case. You will still lead the team standing against many pastors pst Adeboye,pst Chris oyakilomhe,pst TB joshua,pst kumuyi, pst abina,pst okotie now it's bishop Oyedepo's turn as if you are the most righteous in this world
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Weah96: 5:53am On Aug 20, 2014
adesinaabiodun: I guess u don't need a father too right! I pity you, pity your life even your family but I jst pray u make them proud one day only if you change your perspective about life and by stop venturing into what you don't even have an idea of and stop comparing spiritual nd your stinking mortal body FYI everyone needs prophet. Even the isrealite couldn't have made it through Egypt without God's intervention and Moses. Meanwhile the books of 1st and 2nd Samuel should be enough for someone like you of little faith . I rest my case. You will still lead the team standing against many pastors pst Adeboye,pst Chris oyakilomhe,pst TB joshua,pst kumuyi, pst abina,pst okotie now it's bishop Oyedepo's turn as if you are the most righteous in this world

Technically, Moses didn't do anything. He was created by God. So, it was Yahweh who brought them out, not Yahweh and Moses.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by GbengaPs(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
dare2think:

Is that your best response to the succinct facts laid to you?
I respect your stand. The thing is, I was not sure what to say to him at the time. But I have a question for you. If you were a pastor and a multimillionaire(in dollars), will you do it a lot differently? No pun intended.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by GbengaPs(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
ogaju007:

Why do you say he is frustrated? Is it because he is saying the truth?
I get annoyed when I think about this things too that's why I used "frustrated".
He said:"pastors like oyedepo sell biblical fables once a week and purchase $20m jets."
Biblical fables? I don't know how true that is.
Still want to hear your view though.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by ogaju007(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
GbengaPs:
I get annoyed when I think about this things too that's why I used "frustrated".
He said:"pastors like oyedepo sell biblical fables once a week and purchase $20m jets."
Biblical fables? I don't know how true that is.
Still want to hear your view though.

Hmmm my personal view oooo.... I think Oyedepo is just a business man and he got his angle. He tells people what they want to hear and makes them believe if you give him money, you will be richly blessed. I think he is a fraud and he is quite good at it. We pushed for him not to be allowed in to UK after he slapped an innocent girl (remember the witch for Christ?). Everybody to his own opinion. If giving him money works for you then fine but i must say he and the others contribute immensely to our backwardness in Africa. That is just a bit of my personal view.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Weah96: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
ogaju007:

If giving him money works for you then fine but i must say he and the others contribute immensely to our backwardness in Africa. That is just a bit of my personal view.

I agree. He's a part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by iamord(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
ogaju007:

Hmmm my personal view oooo.... I think Oyedepo is just a business man and he got his angle. He tells people what they want to hear and makes them believe if you give him money, you will be richly blessed. I think he is a fraud and he is quite good at it. We pushed for him not to be allowed in to UK after he slapped an innocent girl (remember the witch for Christ?). Everybody to his own opinion. If giving him money works for you then fine but i must say he and the others contribute immensely to our backwardness in Africa. That is just a bit of my personal view.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by nora544: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
ogaju007:

Yeas that is tru, I know that many of this so called MOGs have people who work for them to searcch and look what is important for their followers.
They look what the followers write on facebook or how many say amen.

That is why Nigeria has also this problem since pastors are also doctors and the only country in the world where a pastor after 6 month education becomes also a doctor for medicine is nigeria.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Weah96: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
He should come to one of his branches in the US and slap a small female on camera. Aggravated assault, battery, child abuse, and cruelty to children are only a few of the charges that come to mind. By the time the police is done with him, he would have a minimum of 8 charges, landing him in jail.
He can afford to beat the charges, but then he'll have to split his fortune with the lil girl.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by troy20(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
GbengaPs:
I respect your stand. The thing is, I was not sure what to say to him at the time. But I have a question for you. If you were a pastor and a multimillionaire(in dollars), will you do it a lot differently? No pun intended.
i fail to see your unintended pun.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by scify(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
O boy, bishop oyedepo dae flex o, dis is reali business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by dare2think: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
GbengaPs:

I dont think you understand Pun usage.

To answer your question, Yes I would do a lot of things differently.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by GbengaPs(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2014
dare2think:
I dont think you understand Pun usage.
troy20:
i fail to see your unintended pun.
Sorry. Wrong choice of words grin. I was going to let him know I respect his opinion.
Thanks for correcting me jare. cool
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by newspapers: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
In case you all dont know, Bishops Bday comes up this month. Saw it Here - www.divanaija.com.ng/bishop-david-oyedepo-clocks-60yrs-old-september/
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
MsNas:

Shut the fvck up! Na you go judge us? Are you God? Are you even sure you and your pastor are making heaven? This is the kind of attitude that pisses me off about some Christians. Giving us all those holier than thou stance. Y'all being bainwashed and don't have the kind of relationship with God that enables you to judge between good and bad. undecided

Jezebel must u be insollent at all time!? U just wasted six years in secondary schl without learning how to pay even common . attention .pls point out where I am judging ppl to me! nd u that's not brainwashed see how better your is!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Poverty in Nigeria is neck cutting as it continue to rise. Among the Nigerian business circle, the cliche is "if its not a lie, it wont sell". Only the dumb would believe the forbes cooked up lies. You have all spoken well, that I share the prayers of Bishop Oyedepo does not mean I share is views or worship with him, that I give you indomie or paracetamol does not mean i produce it in my house. According to the the popular USA website, www.richestlifestyle.com, it was reported that the popular Nigerian Bishop David Oyedepo is the world richest pastor with a networth of USA $150 million, but a report lately from divanaija.com confirmed that the pastor felt insulted on hearing the news claiming that he has on so many occassion single handedly written a cheque of USA $1 billion dollar, from my research and analysis I confirmed the words of the Bishop, he should be somewhat around the US $45 Billion with chains of ventures in and outside Nigeria that is unknown to alot of us! Dangote I discovered the same around US $68 Billion, Adenuga of Glo the same around US $50 Billion and so many Nigerians Business mongul and politicians that top the list. All these will not be possible without the paralysis of Nigeria cultural and value Psyche and the overall system paralysis. This guys a dating off from our pains and gullibility. It is said all over the world that Nigerians are surely one of the smartest people on earth that rivals the IQs of Russia, USA, China, Germany, China, UK, France & India, Nigeria is top on the list. But amazingly in the height of pur brilliance, we are the cheapest to be told a lie which is why our brilliance will never amount us anything. We allow politicians to divide and rule us on the grounds of taking party sides, same the private companies, same our clergymen all in the name of God until they fleece us all to our shamefedness. The reason Nigerians are most feared and respected all over the world is a picture of our real identity but often shadowed in the wrong dimension. There's a cliche in the USA that says "if you want a job done, hire a Nigeria, and if you want a Job undone, hire a Nigeria because they are unpredictable irrational like an incontestable fire." We allow this people to divide and rule us in the name of Party, religion, church affiliations, social status, and tribes. The USA employs a different approach for their unity unlike the everyday drama we boast of in this part of the world. The acclaimed and derogated hausas from the not may not be worth of Leadership, but will everly continue to rule Nigeria for a very long time and with an answer best known to the British who Orchestrated the Nigeria Unity in the 1st place. Apart from the doomsday side of the hausa man, there's something unique about them, simplicity in Unity. I look forward to seeing a United State of Nigeria!!!! We all have to be deligent, hard working and come together as one.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Weah96: 7:12am On Jan 07, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
Poverty in Nigeria is neck cutting as it continue to rise. Among the Nigerian business circle, the cliche is "if its not a lie, it wont sell". Only the dumb would believe the forbes cooked up lies. You have all spoken well, that I share the prayers of Bishop Oyedepo does not mean I share is views or worship with him, that I give you indomie or paracetamol does not mean i produce it in my house. According to the the popular USA website, www.richestlifestyle.com, it was reported that the popular Nigerian Bishop David Oyedepo is the world richest pastor with a networth of USA $150 million, but a report lately from divanaija.com confirmed that the pastor felt insulted on hearing the news claiming that he has on so many occassion single handedly written a cheque of USA $1 billion dollar, from my research and analysis I confirmed the words of the Bishop, he should be somewhat around the US $45 Billion with chains of ventures in and outside Nigeria that is unknown to alot of us! Dangote I discovered the same around US $68 Billion, Adenuga of Glo the same around US $50 Billion and so many Nigerians Business mongul and politicians that top the list. All these will not be possible without the paralysis of Nigeria cultural and value Psyche and the overall system paralysis. This guys a dating off from our pains and gullibility. It is said all over the world that Nigerians are surely one of the smartest people on earth that rivals the IQs of Russia, USA, China, Germany, China, UK, France & India, Nigeria is top on the list. But amazingly in the height of pur brilliance, we are the cheapest to be told a lie which is why our brilliance will never amount us anything. We allow politicians to divide and rule us on the grounds of taking party sides, same the private companies, same our clergymen all in the name of God until they fleece us all to our shamefedness. The reason Nigerians are most feared and respected all over the world is a picture of our real identity but often shadowed in the wrong dimension. There's a cliche in the USA that says "if you want a job done, hire a Nigeria, and if you want a Job undone, hire a Nigeria because they are unpredictable irrational like an incontestable fire." We allow this people to divide and rule us in the name of Party, religion, church affiliations, social status, and tribes. The USA employs a different approach for their unity unlike the everyday drama we boast of in this part of the world. The acclaimed and derogated hausas from the not may not be worth of Leadership, but will everly continue to rule Nigeria for a very long time and with an answer best known to the British who Orchestrated the Nigeria Unity in the 1st place. Apart from the doomsday side of the hausa man, there's something unique about them, simplicity in Unity. I look forward to seeing a United State of Nigeria!!!! We all have to be deligent, hard working and come together as one.

$45 billion!!!! He must be chewing on some brown Bible paper. For those of you wondering whether he's a MOG, notice that he tells lies even when there's nothing at stake. Run away from that man!!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by oaroloye(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2016
What do their own "Full Gospel" Churches Teach?

That it is "patriotic" to serve in Armed Forces that go to War based on False Flag Operations? That it is "British" to use "Economic Hit Men," "Jackals," and "Geishas," to defraud the Third World of its Natural Resources for their personal gain?

[See: CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN, by John Perkins.]

During the APARTHEID Period, L. RON HUBBARD, the Founder of SCIENTOLOGY was BANNED from RHODESIA, SOUTH AFRICA, and GREAT BRITAIN, because his Teachings would have Empowered the BLACKS.

To be censored by OPPRESSORS implies that you are doing something RIGHT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User / Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.