Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,841 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners (2147 Views)

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others / 2015: ACF, Others Plan Campaign Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by aumeehn: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
atlwireles:

The person you call a fool saw more combatant, than 99% of your minions. You will have your chance to show us your bravery.
sharrapp dia!! i was once a victim of bomb blast in Mubi Adamawa state i just fainted n got som bruises dats all......i saw death wit my own eyes....dis boy sef ve u ever seen bullets shining in the sky....we are talking ov correct combat here not matchet nd cutlass fight

1 Like

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by atlwireles: 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
aumeehn: sharrapp dia!! i was once a victim of bomb blast in Mubi Adamawa state i just fainted n got som bruises dats all......i saw death wit my own eyes....dis boy sef ve u ever seen bullets shining in the sky....we are talking ov correct combat here not matchet nd cutlass fight

Why not go to sleep kid.
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by Mekateka: 12:33am On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad: [size=16pt]Before you guys foolishly write them off, be prepared to face the onslaught like the one those nysc members died. Not that i want it to happen, but if it does nobody will save you guys. Go and foolishly join this nonsense TAN that promises to pay you N10k because you are jobless, then you wear their shirt and start running around the streets campaigning for the failure called GEJ because he dashed you N10k. Idioticc Youths, dont try this in the NORTH. You have been warned. The NYSC members that were hacked to death, has there been any justice for them till date? NO! Be warned! [/size]
Hmmm I laughed at your stupidity. You animals in the north have forgotten that there are hausas in the south. All the gatemen, shoeshiners, wheelbarrow pushers, gutter cleaners and other penury workers are all hausas. These guys do all oddish jobs here in the south to feed you animals in the north over there. when we are through with them here, let see how you animals will survive in the north.
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by duality(m): 12:42am On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad: [size=16pt]Before you guys foolishly write them off, be prepared to face the onslaught like the one those nysc members died. Not that i want it to happen, but if it does nobody will save you guys. Go and foolishly join this nonsense TAN that promises to pay you N10k because you are jobless, then you wear their shirt and start running around the streets campaigning for the failure called GEJ because he dashed you N10k. Idioticc Youths, dont try this in the NORTH. You have been warned. The NYSC members that were hacked to death, has there been any justice for them till date? NO! Be warned! [/size]

OK don't worry I will join APC. at least you'll see nothing wrong if I wear APC shirt and run around campaigning.

Everyone must not support APC.
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by Mekateka: 12:44am On Aug 16, 2014
aumeehn: hahaha u knw what u re funny.......a northern tout dnt care bout his life. life n death are nt even in his mind because "he dnt care" to die or live or even end up in prison is not his problm as long as he ill carry out his mission...watov u m sure u re afraid of common NA talkless ov killing......!!
And yet you still felt the pain of the killing of your fellow animals in Gaza. Wawa banza.
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 16, 2014
aumeehn: hahaha u knw what u re funny.......a northern tout dnt care bout his life. life n death are nt even in his mind because "he dnt care" to die or live or even end up in prison is not his problm as long as he ill carry out his mission...watov u m sure u re afraid of common NA talkless ov killing......!!

Even palestininians in gaza think that way but that does not stop isreal from curing their madness
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 16, 2014
crazypatriot: and to think this is a mod on NL's politics section......HM
l

You actually ignored where she boasted about killing corpers abi? So your owns did not see that comment mr hypocrite!!

1 Like

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by jmaine: 1:58am On Aug 16, 2014

[img]http://thechive.files./2012/06/funny-dumb-people-16.jpg[/img]
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by prophetone(m): 3:54am On Aug 16, 2014
She is only admonishing you all for your own safety, using the sad demise of those innocent youth corpers as reference, to emphasize the potential risk of fatalities that might occur. Yet some myopic posters still find faults to pick. Typical of cankerworms to spite logic.

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by clemzo101(m): 5:05am On Aug 16, 2014
WTF is dis babe ranting sef?
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by ibietela2(m): 5:28am On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad:

jobless mofo, you are the right infidel, catholic meat for boko haram

I suspect another guy using female account, i hope its not Tunde Salami this time.
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by ba7man(m): 5:47am On Aug 16, 2014
@Suliwad is giving out a "WARNING", not "CELEBRATING" the deaths of the NYSC corpers.

I know the unenlightened section of Northerners and their lust for violence, I won't be surprised if they attack campaigners.

The North don't reply insults and taunts, they slit throats.
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 16, 2014
ba7man: @Suliwad is giving out a "WARNING", not "CELEBRATING" the deaths of the NYSC corpers.

I know the unenlightened section of Northerners and their lust for violence, I won't be surprised if they attack campaigners.

The North don't reply insults and taunts, they slit throats.
Don't embellish her threats!! She is simply saying we shall slit your throats the way we did to those corpers in 2011.BTW hope you know no body has a monopoly over the lust for violence and slitting of throats!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by ba7man(m): 6:13am On Aug 16, 2014
chukwudi44:
Don't embellish her threats!! She is simply saying we shall slit your throats the way we did to those corpers in 2011.BTW hope you know no body has a monopoly over the lust for violence and slitting of throats!!!!
When fighting monsters, try to ensure you don't turn into a monster yourself.

The unenlightened Northerner can be a "monster".
Re: 2015: ACF Warns Pro-jonathan Campaigners by MeAboki(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2014
SweetyZinta: bread and butter politicians everywhere. Una fall ourhand bigtime ACF or whateva u're called. U guys just woke up now frm ur slumber? U guys chose 2keep quite all this while abi? We will all be answerable 2 God Almighty Oneday. GEJ will still bribe u guys and u will still go back 2sleep.! SMH 4all of UUU!

Do not shoot the messenger but the message; if you have a problem with what they said by all means fault it, but do not insult them.
For the benefit of doubt, maybe you didn't understand; what they said was that it was illegal (against the law) to start electioneering (campaigning) before the ongoing ban is officially lifted by INEC - now that you may have understood, pls point out what was wrong with that; yes, they also added that it was insensitive given the ongoing security challenges of disease and insurgency.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Rejects 8,000 Polling Booths Allocated To South-east / Gov: Rivers PDP Cancels Zoning, Clears Wike / Who Is Your Favourite Nigerian Politician Since 1960 To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.