Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira (26077 Views)

Real Internet Money / What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? / I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Akabay(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Following Boss! By the way as a Nigerian if one wants to use (Acess Visa card) as a means of payment with d link u gave but Nigeria is not in d lists of d country listed there nah
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by exceedingrace64(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
OK.l am in already.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 3:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Akabay: Following Boss! By the way as a Nigerian if one wants to use (Acess Visa card) as a means of payment with d link u gave but Nigeria is not in d lists of d country listed there nah

Never tried such. Save yourself any stress while trying and get yourself a PayPal account.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Akabay(m): 5:58am On Aug 19, 2014
afreekah:

Never tried such. Save yourself any stress while trying and get yourself a PayPal account.
How do we go about ds
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 6:25am On Aug 19, 2014
Akabay:
How do we go about ds

Just go to PayPal.com and get yourself an account. After that, PayPal will request you link your bank card details for verification, once verified, you are set to start buying any damn thing with PayPal.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by nairaclass: 7:15am On Aug 19, 2014
Good tutorial.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by rewardobi(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2014
Following here
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by pinkyni(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2014
afreekah:

Just go to PayPal.com and get yourself an account. After that, PayPal will request you link your bank card details for verification, once verified, you are set to start buying any damn thing with PayPal.
thanks for the information afreekah.what kind of card and is it only a particular bank's card?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Waiting for the next step.

Pls, which of the banks' card does paypal Nig. Accept for verification? I tried my UBA Visa card but it didn't work.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by spotmataz: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
How do we in about the paypal issue? Its very crucial.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
G12: Waiting for the next step.

Pls, which of the banks' card does paypal Nig. Accept for verification? I tried my UBA Visa card but it didn't work.

pinkyni: thanks for the information afreekah.what kind of card and is it only a particular bank's card?

Follow this steps, a friend of mine posted this on his facebook and it works fine

If you're having problems verifying your Nigerian Paypal account, you're doing something incorrectly.

Follow these simple steps:

Firstly, log in to your paypal account and make sure you entered the correct billing address for your card.

Secondly, check your email for the 'Welcome to Paypal' email sent into the email address you used in opening your paypal account.
There is a 'Link Your Card' link inside that email; click on that link, follow the prompt and log into your paypal account.

In your account follow the step by step instruction making sure your card details and billing address are correct, then click 'Continue'.

If your card details are correct, Paypal will deduct $1.95 from your account with an instruction to look out from an alert from your bank in 2-3 days time. My GTB alert took less than 1 hour to arrive on my phone.

The message in the bank alert goes thus " Acct""""""""""""""""""""9033 The naira equivalent of USD 1.95 has been approved for the transaction done on PP"9033CODE 5678364577 LU

Thirdly, Log back into your Paypal account and click either the 'Verify' tab at the top of your paypal account statement or 'Confirm your card' link in the right hand column of your Papal account.

Doing either of the two will take you to a window where you'll be required to enter the four digit code in the alert message sent to you by your bank. Enter the 4 digit numbers preceding CODE in the SMS alert; its 9033 in the sample SMS given above.

After entering the 4 digit code in the space provide, scroll down and click the 'Confirm Card' tab.

That's it!

You've successfully verified your Nigerian Paypal account and you can now shop all over the world with that your ATM card without any merchant turning you down each time you choose the PayPal payment option.

Verifying your account also lifts the limit off the $250 spending limit on unverified accounts.

I hope this helps those who are having issues with verifying their Nigerian Paypal accounts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
spotmataz: How do we in about the paypal issue? Its very crucial.

Please get yourself a PayPal account first, then connect your bank card ! GTBank works fine for me smiley
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by myweb(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
O yaa Oga update. we dey wait since
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Dexpro: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
@Op, can i use my verified USA paypal account i've been using since 2006?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Akabay(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
afreekah:

Follow this steps, a friend of mine posted this on his facebook and it works fine

If you're having problems verifying your Nigerian Paypal account, you're doing something incorrectly.

Firstly, log in to your paypal account and make sure you entered the correct billing address for your card.

Secondly, check your email for the 'Welcome to Paypal' email sent into the email address you used in opening your paypal account.
There is a 'Link Your Card' link inside that email; click on that link, follow the prompt and log into your paypal account.

In your account follow the step by step instruction making sure your card details and billing address are correct, then click 'Continue'.

If your card details are correct, Paypal will deduct $1.95 from your account with an instruction to look out from an alert from your bank in 2-3 days time. My GTB alert took less than 1 hour to arrive on my phone.

The message in the bank alert goes thus " Acct""""""""""""""""""""9033 The naira equivalent of USD 1.95 has been approved for the transaction done on PP"9033CODE 5678364577 LU

Thirdly, Log back into your Paypal account and click either the 'Verify' tab at the top of your paypal account statement or 'Confirm your card' link in the right hand column of your Papal account.

Doing either of the two will take you to a window where you'll be required to enter the four digit code in the alert message sent to you by your bank. Enter the 4 digit numbers preceding CODE in the SMS alert; its 9033 in the sample SMS given above.

After entering the 4 digit code in the space provide, scroll down and click the 'Confirm Card' tab.

That's it!

You've successfully verified your Nigerian Paypal account and you can now shop all over the world with that your ATM card without any merchant turning you down each time you choose the PayPal payment option.

Verifying your account also lifts the limit off the $250 spending limit on unverified accounts.

I hope this helps those who are having issues with verifying their Nigerian Paypal accounts.
I've just signed up at Paypal right now and also linked my card with them awaiting the SMS alert from Gtbank, more strength bro!
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Akabay(m): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
@Afreekah more grease to ur elbow sir, my PayPal acct has just been CONFIRMED/VERIFIED now now following the steps u gave, all this happened under 40mins as u can clearly see it from my earlier post and this is d message I got from PayPal right now.

"Congratulations! Your card has been confirmed and you're Verified
Thank you! By confirming your card, you just raised your account limits and became a Verified member of PayPal. We'll refund all charges within 24 hours".

Waiting patiently for the next tutorial.

May u and ur unborn generation be blessed abundantly, IJN.

1 Like

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by toppy1234: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2014
Nice job, Op, following.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by morewealth(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks for the great info. But I am trying to open a paypal account online and I can't find nigeria on the list of countries. Is there something am not doing right?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Echosam: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2014
I never believe itz true...all u need to make money online with great ebooks at www.echosbiz..com
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by nurez305(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2014
afreekah:

That's it!

bros, after the registration of my paypal account, I link my gtb account with it, and I was told that I will be

debited with $1.95 which will be refunded back later, but I was debited with 615naira from my gtb account....pls my question is, is that the amount you are debited with from ur account or I was over debited by the bank....pls share more light on this. Thanks
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bro, next step pls.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Waiting...........
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2014
Dexpro: @Op, can i use my verified USA paypal account i've been using since 2006?

yes boss

Akabay: @Afreekah more grease to ur elbow sir, my PayPal acct has just been CONFIRMED/VERIFIED now now following the steps u gave, all this happened under 40mins as u can clearly see it from my earlier post and this is d message I got from PayPal right now.
"Congratulations! Your card has been confirmed and you're Verified
Thank you! By confirming your card, you just raised your account limits and became a Verified member of PayPal. We'll refund all charges within 24 hours".
Waiting patiently for the next tutorial.
May u and ur unborn generation be blessed abundantly, IJN.
!

Good one. . .

morewealth: Thanks for the great info. But I am trying to open a paypal account online and I can't find nigeria on the list of countries. Is there something am not doing right?

Please check very well, Nigeria is there.

nurez305: bros, after the registration of my paypal account, I link my gtb account with it, and I was told that I will be
debited with $1.95 which will be refunded back later, but I was debited with 615naira from my gtb account....pls my question is, is that the amount you are debited with from ur account or I was over debited by the bank....pls share more light on this. Thanks

GTBank should remove only the $1.95 equivalent in naira, meanwhile, i suggest you activate your PayPal account first, then, if the #615 dollar equivalent wasn't credited on your PayPal, then you need to call GTB customer care or you visit any of their branch to complain.

1 Like

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by femiola3: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2014
waiting sir!!!!!!...and pls what is billing address?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2014
UPDATE

My initial plan with this tutorial was that each and everyone would have his/her online store where we sell our various services at any damn price but with our Nigerian PayPal, we cant receive payment at the moment. In that case, we are left with the option of using the available micro-jobs sites like Fiverr or PeoplePerHour

With fiverr, you cannot sell more than $5 as a beginner but as soon as you have 10 sales and becomes Level 1 seller, you can sell more with their extra gigs feature. But with PeoplePerHour, you can sell as high as $999 as a beginner.

Remember, all we would be getting on SEOClerks are $1 services, selling them on Fiverr for $5 will make you $4 profit before Fiverr tax. Meanwhile, selling on PeoplePerHour can land you a cool profit as high as $95 on a service you purchased for just $1. Need proof? I dont do that, if you dont believe, please just waka pass to other threads grin

Without much ado, lets get ourselves an account on PeoplePerHour here

The site will request you upload a certificate to show that you have experience in computing or related fields, a simple cert from a computer school will be okay here or a school result that shows that you took computer studies or any seminar certificate that relates to businesses or any empowerment programs. They only use these as verification and keeps all your docs strictly confidential.

Once you get verified, shikena !! you are on your way to at least $50 daily.

I will continue the update when at least 5 people indicate that they got verified !! . . . to be continued
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2014
femiola3: waiting sir!!!!!!...and pls what is billing address?

The same address you put in while registering bank accounts or while requesting ATM cards..
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by nathanD: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2014
Omo im intrstd lyk madd goin ryt noww to take d 1st step.n may God bless u op 4 dropin dis great oportunity 4 us
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by nurez305(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2014
afreekah:

yes boss

!

Good one. . .

Please check very well, Nigeria is there.

GTBank should remove only the $1.95 equivalent in naira, meanwhile, i suggest you activate your PayPal account first, then, if the #615 dollar equivalent wasn't credited on your PayPal, then you need to call GTB customer care or you visit any of their branch to complain.
thanks bros, I have activated it, but my account has not been credited...hope nothing is wrong with it
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
nathanD: Omo im intrstd lyk madd goin ryt noww to take d 1st step.n may God bless u op 4 dropin dis great oportunity 4 us

Amen
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Sunglow: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
afreekah: UPDATE

My initial plan with this tutorial was that each and everyone would have his/her online store where we sell our various services at any damn price but with our Nigerian PayPal, we cant receive payment at the moment. In that case, we are left with the option of using the available micro-jobs sites like Fiverr or PeoplePerHour

With fiverr, you cannot sell more than $5 as a beginner but as soon as you have 10 sales and becomes Level 1 seller, you can sell more with their extra gigs feature. But with PeoplePerHour, you can sell as high as $999 as a beginner.

Remember, all we would be getting on SEOClerks are $1 services, selling them on Fiverr for $5 will make you $4 profit before Fiverr tax. Meanwhile, selling on PeoplePerHour can land you a cool profit as high as $95 on a service you purchased for just $1. Need proof? I dont do that, if you dont believe, please just waka pass to other threads grin

Without much ado, lets get ourselves an account on PeoplePerHour here

The site will request you upload a certificate to show that you have experience in computing or related fields, a simple cert from a computer school will be okay here or a school result that shows that you took computer studies or any seminar certificate that relates to businesses or any empowerment programs. They only use these as verification and keeps all your docs strictly confidential.

Once you get verified, shikena !! you are on your way to at least $50 daily.

I will continue the update when at least 5 people indicate that they got verified !! . . . to be continued

Am a bit confused here,thot payment mode was thru PayPal?? I don't have any of the afore mentioned cert undecided undecided
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by doctuw(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
very good internet business. i seems very interesting. i will give it a trial because i have all facilities to execute it. Let's go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja / Ecobank Wants Court To Declare Oba Otudeko Bankrupt Over Indebtedness / ShopRite Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.