Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira (26073 Views)

Real Internet Money / What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? / I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thanks, OP.

Time to get to work!

Already on craiglist and pinger. Just sent a couple of text messages. Hope I get at list a reply.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2014
G12: Thanks, OP.

Time to get to work!

Already on craiglist and pinger. Just sent a couple of text messages. Hope I get at list a reply.

Good one.

LONGFELLOW02: Nice one. .
Hw effective is paid ads?

Very very effective. You see the result immediately. Thinking of paid ads ?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by myweb(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2014
pls what size of picture can i use? It kept rejecting all picture size i put
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Goldenboy842(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls can i use my fone to do dese works
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Terry1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Been following this thread silently from day one and kept wondering how wonderful this op is. I think you are one of the most generous i have met on Nairaland. will like to meet you someday.

Now i have a problem on PPH, i got rejected after they told me to indicate my location. i selected Abj Nigeria and got thrown out.

Pls to OP and people who have successfully been accepted on PPH, what do i do next? is it because i used my Facebook account to log in?

has anyone of you been asked to indicate your location?

Thanks plenty to OP and all of you.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by fiverrwin(f): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Got my paypal, pph, seoclerk, udimi today browsing what to sell next special thanks
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by myweb(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Terry1: Been following this thread silently from day one and kept wondering how wonderful this op is. I think you are one of the most generous i have met on Nairaland. will like to meet you someday.

Now i have a problem on PPH, i got rejected after they told me to indicate my location. i selected Abj Nigeria and got thrown out.

Pls to OP and people who have successfully been accepted on PPH, what do i do next? is it because i used my Facebook account to log in?

If you checked your account when you are opening, you will notice the flag of your country, you cant change it. If they rejected your application it might mean your ip is not from nigeria which u claim you are from or you are using proxy. Check ur ip to be naija. Clear ur cookies then try again. Never try again without clearing ur cookies
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Terry1: Been following this thread silently from day one and kept wondering how wonderful this op is. I think you are one of the most generous i have met on Nairaland. will like to meet you someday.

You are welcome bro but thank God for the moments and me later when you starts making money ! I had the same issue while registering on PPH, I registered with US ip and claimed to be living in Nigeria , so, PPH later told me to verify my real location, i changed it back to Nigeria with a Nigeria IP and my account was verified. If you are claiming you're in Nigeria, you can't use US ip on the website and vice-versa. Talk to them, though they have the right to approve or not but you have the full right to be part of them.

fiverrwin: Got my paypal, pph, seoclerk, udimi today browsing what to sell next special thanks

We've already discuss about this, please read through the thread my sister.

Goldenboy842: Pls can i use my fone to do dese works

Absolutely NO. No matter the size or worth, not just convenient bro ! A 10k desktop pc is far better than 50k Techno in this business smiley
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by LONGFELLOW02(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
afreekah:

Good one.

Very very effective. You see the result immediately. Thinking of paid ads ?

yea bro, I would prefer that if the ads cash is not too much.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nmeri17: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
I had /have a problem with the initial stage of this thread. i posted it here and got banned for two weeks!! matchew!! I feel so disgusted angry angry
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nmeri17: I had /have a problem with the initial stage of this thread. i posted it here and got banned for two weeks!! matchew!! I feel so disgusted angry angry

Did you contact the moderator ? Anytime antispam bot bans you, try and contact moderators asap.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nmeri17: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
afreekah:

Did you contact the moderator ? Anytime antispam bot bans you, try and contact moderators asap.

It's my Ist ban since joining two years ago so I really didn't know what to do. my problem I wanted to post is that I can't find the sort by button anywhere. that very day, I searched for nearly two hours without success while changing browsers cry cry
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Okattamgbee: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Seoclerk.io same as the .com extension?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Okattamgbee: Seoclerk.io same as the .com extension?

Yes boss, the only different is that on .io extension, services are ranked according to Positive Reviews received.

1 Like

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Okattamgbee: 5:47am On Aug 30, 2014
Hello each time I try to order from seoclerk.io, it takes me to the .com extension.. Is there something am not doing right?
Thanks
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Okattamgbee: 5:59am On Aug 30, 2014
I tried to download the pinger.com atop it says is not available in my country. So how do you use it to sending messages, how do you also get the U S phone number?
Thanks
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by chris20000: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2014
Pls can anyone suggest any means I could get approved without computer certificate or better still how I can get one fast.ppls anyone with any idea should help,this computer certificate cannot stop me from making it o!
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2014
Won't just stop following this thread..
Very bad iv exhausted my data bal. Till i subscribe for another
Gonna Continue from whr i discontinued
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Dexpro: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2014
chris20000: Pls can anyone suggest any means I could get approved without computer certificate?
If you got a C.V, U can use it to get urself verified. Also did u do a video recording? I did a vid and that helped me too.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Dexpro: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2014
Imagine, i just got endorsed by two people on PPH. Who else has been endorsed? I've got a plan, will share it with you guyz soon.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
chris20000: Pls can anyone suggest any means I could get approved without computer certificate or better still how I can get one fast.ppls anyone with any idea should help,this computer certificate cannot stop me from making it o!

If any of ur relative hv computer certificate collect it nd scan it into ur system. .

Edit it nd input ur detail

boom u're good to go.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dexpro: Imagine, i just got endorsed by two people on PPH. Who else has been endorsed? I've got a plan, will share it with you guyz soon.

I will be waiting to hear it.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Greetings house
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by saintpn(f): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
you can register for seoclerk using my affliate link seoclerk.com/linkin/226146/
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by segunjowo(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
just stumbled on this thread today. op @afreeka can i talk to u pls ? kindly do me a pm or reply mine. u can also send me mail thru my mail addr on my profile. i hav reasons to believe you and all you hav posted here. lets talk pls. i await ur mail. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Akabay(m): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dexpro: If you got a C.V, U can use it to get urself verified. Also did u do a video recording? I did a vid and that helped me too.
I ve just sent PM to u, kindly reply
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Akabay(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
G12: Greetings house
I need some info from u, kindly rply d pm sent to u, tnx bro
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by myweb(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dexpro: Imagine, i just got endorsed by two people on PPH. Who else has been endorsed? I've got a plan, will share it with you guyz soon.

Hi dexpro

I got endorsed too some days back by one person. So whats ur plan.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Kul3ger(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
pls i nid 2 know if der is a discrimination between countries on PPH lyk it is on Fiverr....simply put: wil an american flag be mor advantageous dan a Nigerian flag?...If yes, den can we use a US ip 2 open an account, n have an American profile?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Okattamgbee: Hello each time I try to order from seoclerk.io, it takes me to the .com extension.. Is there something am not doing right?
Thanks

No problem with that bro ! The only difference is that, with .io extension, services are ranked accordingly for someone like you to quickly pick your best supplier. .com and .io extension are the same !!

Okattamgbee: I tried to download the pinger.com atop it says is not available in my country. So how do you use it to sending messages, how do you also get the U S phone number?
Thanks

download ? I use this link www.pinger.com/tfw/ to login on PC and send texts anytime of the day without downloading anything. I have their apps on my phone but believe me, i rarely use it.

chris20000: Pls can anyone suggest any means I could get approved without computer certificate or better still how I can get one fast.ppls anyone with any idea should help,this computer certificate cannot stop me from making it o!

The certificate is just to prove you are web savvy or just someone with real cert experience ! In your case, you can go to any computer schools, ask about their courses, if you are able to see the ones you'd already mastered personally, simply tell them to conduct exam for you on it that you need a certificate to back up your self-learned experience !

HAkorehdeh: Won't just stop following this thread..
Very bad iv exhausted my data bal. Till i subscribe for another
Gonna Continue from whr i discontinued

Hmmm, i suggest you get it fast bro ! No time to check time smiley

Dexpro: If you got a C.V, U can use it to get urself verified. Also did u do a video recording? I did a vid and that helped me too.

Good one. . . I lyk this.

LONGFELLOW02:
I will be waiting to hear it.

Am thinking maybe he would suggest we form endorsement group to help each another get endorsed,mind you, i dont buy the idea of cheating a system, you can do it to bypass other seller but if the system catch while attempting to withdraw your money, and you have nothing to back yourself up, they have every reasons to hold the money without paying you. I helped a friend secured about $675 yesterday which was held just because he was using the site as someone living in the US and all his traceable identities are Nigeria. Only God helped us win the battle.

G12: Greetings house

Waiting for your success story bro smiley

segunjowo: just stumbled on this thread today. op @afreeka can i talk to u pls ? kindly do me a pm or reply mine. u can also send me mail thru my mail addr on my profile. i hav reasons to believe you and all you hav posted here. lets talk pls. i await ur mail. thanks.

I just replied your mail.

Kul3ger: pls i nid 2 know if der is a discrimination between countries on PPH lyk it is on Fiverr....simply put: wil an american flag be mor advantageous dan a Nigerian flag?...If yes, den can we use a US ip 2 open an account, n have an American profile?

Being an American or Nigerian is no issue here, just build a good reputation there. Face any challenge, lets be bold to tell the world we are Nigerians.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Dexpro: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
Akabay:
I ve just sent PM to u, kindly reply
I've replied you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja / Ecobank Wants Court To Declare Oba Otudeko Bankrupt Over Indebtedness / ShopRite Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.