Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver (38222 Views)

First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / BREAKING: Different Ebola Trial Drug Arrives Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2014
wtf
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by duni04(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2014
hollandis:

Shut the hell up.Nanosilver has no known adverse effect.Did zmapp cure the spanish priest? Everyyhing from white man is good to you
A study published in November 2013, found that Ebola virus infected macaque monkeys survived after being given a therapy with a combination of 3 EBOV-GP-specific monoclonal antibodies (ZMAb), within 24 hours of infection. Also, two of four other monkeys that started therapy within 48 hours after infection also survived. The authors concluded that post-exposure treatment and a second lethal exposure after 10 and 13 weeks resulted in a robust immune response. (wikipedia)
The spanish priest probably died because his treatment with zmapp started late or he was too old ( he was 75) for his body to provide any immune response to the virus.

Please can you provide any literature on the treatment of ebola with Nanosilver?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Pataki: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2014
thewarrior72:

Partisanship has rendered ur brain useless, a slave that reject freedom undecided undecided

Another ebola zombie in the house.

Welcome zombie. Show us the proof that your pesticide is working on humans as a vaccine to Ebola.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by ldonjibson(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2014
Silver nanoparticles are the most
common commercialized nano
technological product on the
market. Due to its unique
antibacterial properties, silver
nanoparticles have been hailed
as a breakthrough germ killing
agent and have been
incorporated into a number of
consumer products such as
clothing, kitchenware, toys and cosmetics. Many consider
silver to be more toxic than other metals when in nanoscale
form and that these particles have a different toxicity
mechanism compared to dissolved silver. Scientists have
concluded that nanoparticles can pass easily into cells and
affect cellular function, depending on their shape and size.
However, little has been done to evaluate these interactions
and their health impacts on humans. Preliminary research
with laboratory rats has found that silver nanoparticles can
traverse into the brain, and can induce neuronal
degeneration and necrosis (death of cells or tissue) by
accumulating in the brain over a long period of time. Other
potential harmful effects include the generation of dangerous
radicals that injure cells by attacking DNA, proteins and
membranes. Due to their size, these particles can readily
penetrate the body and cells through various routes.

from d abv i guess dey took d right decision....

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by HAH: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Although Nanosilver is relatively safe, with its most common side effect being argyria- a condition that turns the skin blue or bluish-grey, and worth trying in Ebola patients, there is no record showing it to neither be an experimental drug for Ebola nor an invention of a Nigerian scientist. Nevertheless, the Scientist who sent the medication should be commended. This is setting the record straight.

Professor Edward Oparaoji  is a US-Based Critical Care Pharmacologist & Pharmaceutical Research Scientis
http://saharareporters.com/2014/08/15/%E2%80%9Cexperimental-ebola-drug%E2%80%9D-let%E2%80%99s-set-record-straight

So the man did not even invent it all he did was send it to Nigeria

Well the people that invented it said it is a pesticide, what do you have to say about that

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Ivanspring(f): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2014
All we want is a cure. Drugs are tested and tried until it meets the need it was created for. Test the drug first before rejecting it. What's the big deal?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by BJ0SE(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2014
This thing needs to be tested the way Norma drugs are tested b4 administered to humans,do we reallly have scientist in this country at all,SMH,una go wait for zimapp tire.
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by offegas(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2014
FLASH!
Nigeria "DISCOVERS" Nano Silver "Cures" Ebola!

Nigeria announced that one of their doctors has "discovered" that Nano Silver "cures" Ebola.

Well, well, well. He apparently "discovered" it after our materials were personally delivered by an emissary of ours both to the President of Nigeria and to the Minister of Health.

Be that as it may, it means that the Ebola epidemic is all but over. And it also means that -

1. We were correct, despite the horse whipping we have taken over this on the internet

2. Nano Silver 10 PPM IS the universal antibiotic that I have been saying that it is since NOTHING else was able to inactivate this weaponized organism except exactly what I said would do it

3. We, the little people, have once again proven that we are able to impact world events. This depopulation effort failed because of us, my friends, despite the best efforts of WHO, the US Government, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and all their wicked friends (which may very well, according to information we have, sadly, include Doctors Without Borders as well).

We, you and I, just stopped a world pandemic.

Because you will have Nano Silver 10 PPM on your shelf and because you know how to use it for prevention and upon exposure to just about anything, you and your family will have the best protection in the world against infectious weapons and diseases as commonplace as the common cold.

And NO!!!!! it is not Colloidal Silver. And NO!!!!! you cannot make it at home. Sorry about that.

Within a couple of days we will have a brand new video on the differences between the various types of silver available to you.

In the meantime, go to www.DrRimaKnows.com and enter your email info to get our protocol in the Thank You letter you'll get in return

(check your spam folder if you don't see it) and go to the "How Nano Silver Works" page for more information.

We did it, my friends! They took the credit, but WE did it!

By the way, your donations will help us keep on doing good works like this: www.DrRimaTruthReports.com/action/donate.

Yours in health and freedom,

Dr. Rima

PS - Read more here: http://drrimatruthreports.com/?p=20465
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by payne4real(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2014
Playing politics with everything. we need God intervention. It is well
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by soulglo: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2014
temitemi1: America is nt ready to give out their zmmap to nigeria simply because of our anti-gay law, let's try d one dat is available before dis goes out of hand! God bless Nigeria!

What exactly is available
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2014
HAH:

So the man did not even invent it all he did was send it to Nigeria

Well the people that invented it said it is a pesticide, what do you have to say about that
This is a serious issue with people's lives at stake. That is why I find it confusing and embarrassing that a Minister of Health made this stuff look like a genius work of a Nigerian Scientist.

A simple Google research would have clarified a lot before his announcement.

Our Minister of Health should have enquired from other Nigerian Health workers working in top research institutes.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by sartorius(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2014
ideally nafdac should be d body responsible for vetting any drug
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Pataki: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2014
Akoja360: wtf is wrong with nigerians..ds is rubish..y we always inferior to d white man..

What have you as the superior beings invented?

Anti malaria drugs?
Computers?
Cars?
Machines?
HIV drugs?
Polio vaccines?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by soulglo: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: This is a serious issue with people's lives at stake. That is why I find it confusing and embarrassing that a Minister of Health made this stuff look like a genius work of a Nigerian Scientist.

A simple Google research would have clarified a lot before his announcement.

Our Minister of Health should have enquired from other Nigerian Health workers working in top research institutes.

This is Nigeria. Land of ridiculousness

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by silverspring4ev(f): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2014
There are 36 states in Nigeria plus FCT and lagos is just one of them...so,they can simply test it in other people in other states and ignore lagos. There's no harm in trial. How can u reject an option given to a dying person to live when u don't ve any one other than isolating them to die. Please I beg politician in the name of God to stop playing politics with people's life

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2014
offegas: FLASH!

Be that as it may, it means that the Ebola epidemic is all but over. And it also means that -

1. We were correct, despite the horse whipping we have taken over this on the internet

2. Nano Silver 10 PPM IS the universal antibiotic that I have been saying that it is since NOTHING else was able to inactivate this weaponized organism except exactly what I said would do it

3. We, the little people, have once again proven that we are able to impact world events. This depopulation effort failed because of us, my friends, despite the best efforts of WHO, the US Government, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and all their wicked friends (which may very well, according to information we have, sadly, include Doctors Without Borders as well).
This Doctor Rima frightens me.

She is so into these conspiracy theories to trust her.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by BetaThings: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2014
kendrick93: once again,d lagos state government shows how foolish,naive and incompetent they are

EasternLeopard: Why can't they infect a monkey and try out the drugs before rejecting it

Is it because it is connected to FG(PDP) that the drug was rejected

Pls oooooo

Lagos state give the drug a trial on monkeys before rejecting. Stop playing politics with peoples lives

CyberWolf: That's APC for you...playing politics with people's life... angry angry angry

EasternLeopard:

Everything to them is just politics

Now I understand what GEJ meant when he said voting PDP will bring FG closer to that state.

This action confirms that FG efforts to partner with APC states is being frustrated
Yet the same FG (Minister of Health) approved the return of Sawyer's body to Liberia
While Lagos State (or APC) insisted that the corpse be burnt
With intervention of CDC Atlanta, common sense prevailed and the corpse was cremated
Also remember that the Minister did not immediately return to Nigeria when told about Ebola incident in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by BetaThings: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2014
silverspring4ev: There are 36 states in Nigeria plus FCT and lagos is just one of them...so,they can simply test it in other people in other states and ignore lagos. There's no harm in trial. How can u reject an option given to a dying person to live when u don't ve any one other than isolating them to die. Please I beg politician in the name of God to stop playing politics with people's life
Why don't we ask Lagos State why
Remember mutation?
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by duni04(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2014
silverspring4ev: There are 36 states in Nigeria plus FCT and lagos is just one of them...so,they can simply test it in other people in other states and ignore lagos. There's no harm in trial. How can u reject an option given to a dying person to live when u don't ve any one other than isolating them to die. Please I beg politician in the name of God to stop playing politics with people's life
This is a ridiculous idea. You can't just use people's lives to try out a drug whose manufacturer no one knows and whose side effects no one knows. Why not volunteer one of your family members to try this nanosilver scam
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by soulglo: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2014
EasternLeopard: Why can't they infect a monkey and try out the drugs before rejecting it

Pls oooooo

Lagos state give the drug a trial on monkeys before rejecting. Stop playing politics with peoples lives

Please stop. Do you think that they just tell a hunter to catch a random monkey when they do these trials? They are done in a controlled environment. Inject monkey my butt. You watch too many movies
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by DMerciful(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2014
Why are u protecting monkeys.....are they ur ancestors...... Nonsense!
BedLam: Do you have a picture or video clip of a Yankee scientist testing ZMAPP on monkeys?
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Youngzedd(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2014
BedLam: Is the US FDA the only Food and Drug Agency in the world? Why didn't other nations see Nano-silver as a "pesticide"? What is wrong with our people? Okay! Are we gonna watch them die one by one? A LIFE SPENT MAKING MISTAKES IS NOT JUST HONORABLE BUT FAR BETTER THAN A LIFE SPENT DOING NOTHING! Apply the drug, if the victim dies, we look for another way around and develop! If he survives, good! Without mistakes there won't be success!

Marking Nano-silver a "pesticide" is an elitist monopolistic agenda to feed off poor West African countries! It has been like this since time immemorial, we just stoop so ffucking low that we seem already buried.

+1000

Na your papa born you.
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by roufy235(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2014
hmm
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by gidjah(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2014

Pls oooooo

thanks my dear bro,was it because our masters in slavery and dictators condemn it ?do u expect d white
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2014
BetaThings:

Yet the same FG (Minister of Health) approved the return of Sawyer's body to Liberia
While Lagos State (or APC) insisted that the corpse be burnt
With intervention of CDC Atlanta, common sense prevailed and the corpse was cremated
Also remember that the Minister did not immediately return to Nigeria when told about Ebola incident in Nigeria
This Minister Onyebuchi Chukwu's incompetency stinks.

What about the ECOWAS conference at Calabar. A Minister of Health should have put in place measures to prevent infected ones getting into the country. Holding such conference and inviting people from affected regions should have been red flagged by him.

He said was on top of the situation after the warning but did nothing to protect our airports.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by pumpingmachine: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2014
Guys, we shouldn't be in a haste to condemn Lagos state govt. U guys should search for "drug trials gone wrong" and see what could happen if the drug isn't effective. Furthermore, unlike ZMAPP, there is no data on the naija drug. And nanosilver is really going to have its side effects. I've not seen anyone play politics with Ebola since it started and I don't think we should start now. I believe the FG and state government teams would meet and iron this matter out.
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by hollandis(f): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2014
duni04:
A study published in November 2013, found that Ebola virus infected macaque monkeys survived after being given a therapy with a combination of 3 EBOV-GP-specific monoclonal antibodies (ZMAb), within 24 hours of infection. Also, two of four other monkeys that started therapy within 48 hours after infection also survived. The authors concluded that post-exposure treatment and a second lethal exposure after 10 and 13 weeks resulted in a robust immune response. (wikipedia)
The spanish priest probably died because his treatment with zmapp started late or he was too old ( he was 75) for his body to provide any immune response to the virus.

Please can you provide any literature on the treatment of ebola with Nanosilver?

Shut the hell up,zmapp did not work for the spanish priest and you are even from lagos-fuccckk offf

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by thewarrior72: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2014
jagaban1:

YOU THINK YOU ARE WISER THAN LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT. KEEP YOUR DIRTY STINKING OPINION TO YOURSELF.
IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE. YOUR PAYMASTER BELIEVE IN AMERICA

GEJ: IF $20B IS MISSING, AMERICA WILL KNOW

USA SAID THE NANO SILVER IS A PESTICIDE . SO YOU EXPECT LAGOS GOVERNMENT TO PROVE USA WRONG ON HUMANS LIFE

THINK STRAIGHT
So because USA said it is a pesticide, u & believed it?, ur own slavery & gullibity is epic.

"It is had to deliver slaves from the chain they revered so much"
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by tope3x(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2014
Honestly...This nano should be tested on a monkey to confirm it's effectiveness before lagos state government jump into conclusion. ..This is a deadly virus in Africa and we have to do anything possible to bring it down. ..There is no harm in trial...my 1 naira opinion cry cry cry
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Ashuale(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2014
If nigerian youths are still thinking like this, then truly THERE WAS A COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by duni04(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2014
hollandis:

Shut the hell up,zmapp did not work for the spanish priest and you are even from lagos-fuccckk offf
Please convince me about the effectiveness of nanosilver in treating ebola. Post a link on research articles on the use of nanosilver in treating ebola and the lab where such research was carried out. You can't just swallow any scam drug that one phoney "Nigerian in the diaspora" throws up. Where is his lab if he claims to work in the US? Where are his research articles on Nanosilver? What is his name sef? U no sabi but u wan swallow him drug. Mugu like you. Mtchewww angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by pacretus(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2014
hmmmm.all i hav to say is :thank you my darln jesus for nigeria, Nigerians rejoice wit me for ebola nd ebola haram u see today u shall see no more.but repent for the kingdom of God is near nd for u my bro nd sis in christ "our salvation is nearer dan wen we first began.WOE unto ebola nd bokoharam..again i say "let ur heart not b troubled for the ebolite nd bokomites u see u shall see nomore..SAY AMEN IF U BELIEVE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help / Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.