Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) (45011 Views)

Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) / Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Danjunior(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hardluck bro
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Sparrow13: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
holyboss: u don wish am shocked Abi no b quote u dey quote so shockedshocked
and so the holyboss got me undecided
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Why were you eating Shawama inside Venza?
Lol.

Sorry ..you will recover.
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by babygifty(f): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
Speedy recovery bro. God loves u dearly
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by waaliano: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Bro because you are celebrity doesn't mean you will be living life that you knows God is not pleased with. You went to first club and enter second club, is the God you are glorify there or what, but when you see death flashing you can remember God that even people should help you to beg Him, why can't you go back to that night club and meet those girls and expensive wine you are drinking to save your life. God is not a fool. Is a warning to you from God who love you so much to remember him. Accident can happen to anybody but if at all it lead to de**th where are you going after? Think in that hospital if you are reading this and pass it to nyanya and other celebrities that God love all of you including me......BE WARNED!!!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by holyboss: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sparrow13: and so the holyboss got me undecided
grin
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by charly4tex(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
UBI FRANKLIN... If not 4 forgiveness, I have no other option than to say you deserve it after defrauding me years back.
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by holyboss: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
waaliano: Bro because you are celebrity doesn't mean you will be living life that you knows God is not pleased with. You went to first club and enter second club, is the God you are glorify there or what, but when you see death flashing you can remember God that even people should help you to beg Him, why can't you go back to that night club and meet those girls and expensive wine you are drinking to save your life. God is not a fool. Is a warning to you from God who love you so much to remember him. Accident can happen to anybody but if at all it lead to de**th where are you going after? Think in that hospital if you are reading this and pass it to nyanya and other celebrities that God love all of you including me......BE WARNED!!!
u didn't mention me #IncludingMeToo...God love me

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Tundeiab(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
IjogzK: I wish I could have the same testimony. Lost my Dad 3 days ago cry

Just a few months after he became my best friend..
may his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Celepope: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
waaliano: Bro because you are celebrity doesn't mean you will be living life that you knows God is not pleased with. You went to first club and enter second club, is the God you are glorify there or what, but when you see death flashing you can remember God that even people should help you to beg Him, why can't you go back to that night club and meet those girls and expensive wine you are drinking to save your life. God is not a fool. Is a warning to you from God who love you so much to remember him. Accident can happen to anybody but if at all it lead to de**th where are you going after? Think in that hospital if you are reading this and pass it to nyanya and other celebrities that God love all of you including me......BE WARNED!!!
Rest in peace English undecided

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by victorazy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
kulboy: Thank God He survived it. The Same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead that lives in us shall continue to protect us daily as we go about our affairs daily. Speedy recovery bro.. smiley

Jesus dey go club?
So why the same Spirit?
Stop using Jesus's name for filty things. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
victorazy:

Jesus dey go club?
So why the same Spirit?
Stop using Jesus's name for filty things. Ok?

I trip o! People wan turn Jesus wey dem no dey obey to magician!

LIVE RIGHT AND GODLY EVERYONE!
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Descartes: Chai, embarassed

Guy how u dey always take win 1st to Comment spot

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by tnktosin(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
peco2peco: I want God to destroy all cobwebs spirits and witch-crafts that are assigned to frustrate my Life,
please pray for me, i have been to so many pastors and they have prayed for me over it and it still remain the same, what can i do next.
the problem is that . i am having cobweb attack every time and i do sex and eat in the dream.
i want to overcome it.
help ...help me
I want God to permanently destroy every evil powers and witch-craft networks that are operating against my Glory, my career and my Destiny.

Ø I want God to destroy all cobwebs spirits and witch-crafts that are assigned to frustrate my Life, My Destiny, My career and my Glory.

Ø I want God to destroy every evil powers that are enforcing stagnancy in my life, my career and financial life.

Ø I want God to permanently Neutralize all the diabolical projections against my life, my business, finance and my entire family.

Ø I want God to make my Life, My career, My financial Life, My entire Family to be a Great Danger Zone for all the witches and wizards and all the evil agents and demons.

Ø I want God to make all the Elements of the Universe together with all Human-beings to begin to help and favour me every time and always.

Ø I want God to Resurrect the Glories and success of my Life and Family from wherever they have been Buried.

Ø I want God to permanently Destroy them all by Fire, Every Aura of hatred, Rejections, Disappointments, Failures, Every evil Hands on me and my family, Every Access by evil powers into my Dream World to Affect my Glory, My Career, My Financial Life, My entire Family, My extended Family, My joy and Blessings Negatively.

Ø I want God to totally destroy every Satanic Monitoring spirits, Territorial demons and territorial strongholds that are oppressing my Life , My career, My Family, My Glory and My Financial Life.

Ø I want God Almighty to Command -- Wind of Peace, Success, Divine Health, Power, Glorious Connections, Mercy, uncommon favour, All Round breakthrough To begin to Blow mightly in my Life, My Career, My Entire Family. (Amen)

Thanks
But seriously bro, did you have to post your pic undecided
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Stonerobaba(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Highness things. Lucky u
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Nelrulez(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
Check the dictionary meaning of ghastly. What I'm seeing here is not ghastly and moreover is he related to Jayz or Diddy wey him de hit two clubs in just a 9th? Wishing you quick recovery anyway.
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by aijay80: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
Say no to drink driving!!!
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
peco2peco: I want God to destroy all cobwebs spirits and witch-crafts that are assigned to frustrate my Life,
please pray for me, i have been to so many pastors and they have prayed for me over it and it still remain the same, what can i do next.
the problem is that . i am having cobweb attack every time and i do sex and eat in the dream.
i want to overcome it.
help ...help me
I want God to permanently destroy every evil powers and witch-craft networks that are operating against my Glory, my career and my Destiny.

Ø I want God to destroy all cobwebs spirits and witch-crafts that are assigned to frustrate my Life, My Destiny, My career and my Glory.

Ø I want God to destroy every evil powers that are enforcing stagnancy in my life, my career and financial life.

Ø I want God to permanently Neutralize all the diabolical projections against my life, my business, finance and my entire family.

Ø I want God to make my Life, My career, My financial Life, My entire Family to be a Great Danger Zone for all the witches and wizards and all the evil agents and demons.

Ø I want God to make all the Elements of the Universe together with all Human-beings to begin to help and favour me every time and always.

Ø I want God to Resurrect the Glories and success of my Life and Family from wherever they have been Buried.

Ø I want God to permanently Destroy them all by Fire, Every Aura of hatred, Rejections, Disappointments, Failures, Every evil Hands on me and my family, Every Access by evil powers into my Dream World to Affect my Glory, My Career, My Financial Life, My entire Family, My extended Family, My joy and Blessings Negatively.

Ø I want God to totally destroy every Satanic Monitoring spirits, Territorial demons and territorial strongholds that are oppressing my Life , My career, My Family, My Glory and My Financial Life.

Ø I want God Almighty to Command -- Wind of Peace, Success, Divine Health, Power, Glorious Connections, Mercy, uncommon favour, All Round breakthrough To begin to Blow mightly in my Life, My Career, My Entire Family. (Amen)

Thanks

Keep sitting on your arse eating icecream and waiting for divine intervention
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by millionboi(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
He tim don dey reach smal smal
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by dwilliams: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
i want to overcome it.
help ...help me

Thanks
Naa u frustrate pass
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nelrulez: Check the dictionary meaning of ghastly. What I'm seeing here is not ghastly and moreover is he related to Jayz or Diddy wey him de hit two clubs in just a 9th? Wishing you quick recovery anyway.

Naija celebs looking for attention. Glass didn't even break.
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
englishmart: sorry about the loss.
But how come he became your best friend just of recent?
We never got along for a while. He was too caring and wanted to be in control like I was a child.

But we only got to understand each oda of recent.
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chai, thank God for your life.

Una just waste a Toyota Venza like that.
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
choppu: Thank God for their lives, but these celebrates have to be very careful the way they live their lives

They too dey flex because of too much money..
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by akwara1234: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
From one club 2 anoda? Did u ask 4 us 2 pray 4 u when u were jumping 4m onbe club 2 anoda? Now u want our prayers abi?? Chai God don suffer 4 una hand
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by akwara1234: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
From one club 2 anoda? Did u ask us 2 pray 4 u when u were jumping 4m onbe club 2 anoda? Now u want our prayers abi?? Chai God don suffer 4 una hand
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Sunbellar: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
i want to overcome it.
help ...help me

Thanks
Summit your life to Jesus and join a Bible believing church. Ernestly pray with fasting and maintain a constant midnight prayer. Note: The devil moves around like the roaring lion trying to see who to devour!
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Sunbellar: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
oyb:

Keep sitting on your arse eating icecream and waiting for divine intervention
You can see even on his pics he looks frustrated.
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by room089: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Baba, I praise the name of the most high God for protecting your life.
I pray He grants you quick recovery. I want to see you back on your feet again.
On your part, try to curtail your excessive nocturnal life style. Our roads are bad and this incessant black out we experience in the country makes it difficult to locate bad spots at night.
Armed robbers are on the road at night lying in wait for innocent souls. The sight of them may push one to over speed and that may result in accident.
Much drunkenness takes place at night and it has been linked to so many accidents that occured in the night.
I thank God for sparing your life, bro.
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by redcliff: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
i want to overcome it.
help ...help me

Thanks

But you get money to dey lick ice cream for joint.. Instead of you to buy anointed olive oyel and be drinking...smh* grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by ahnie: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Why
these peeps like going to clubs

*anyway..i wish yu
quick recovery*
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by redcliff: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
tnktosin:
But seriously bro, did you have to post your pic undecided

have you forgotten that a picture means a thousand words?
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi / Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.