Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) (45010 Views)

Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) / Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by snipperswill(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2014
dani1luv:
Pictured above..Iyanya, Emma Nyra and Manager, Ubi Franklin

Ubi Franklin was involved in a car accident last night and is currently in the hospital. Read his story below..

In Every situation Give Thanks. I had a few friends who were celebrating Birthdays last nite and in was invited to party with them at a Club on Victoria Island. I got into the car and was so tired to Drive to one of my friends Drove, on our way back I saw a friend I haven't seen in a while at another club trying to park I stopped to say hi and we entered the second club after a few minutes I decided to leave, right outside the club is a shawarma spot I got some and then I and my friends were headed Home and I was trying to eat my sharwama while my friend drove us home. That's the Last I could remember. I found myself covered with Airbags and I came out of that car that tumbled and a good Samaritan took us to the Hospital. I am here asking anyone who can Pray or who is about to Pray!! To put me and my friends in Prayers God saved us all. Thank You and Good morning #ubifranklin

http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/08/iyanyas-manager-ubi-franklin-ghastly-car-accident-photos/

http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/08/iyanyas-manager-ubi-franklin-ghastly-car-accident-photos/

[b]Nollywood Star Actress "Genevieve Nnaji" Gushes About Her Boo[/b]. Continue to see her boo's picture below:
http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania_832.html
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Rasoj(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
so sorry about that
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2014
Leetunechi: Who is iyanya

We dont know such people here in canada undecided

then leave the thread na... read something else undecided
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by jpphilips(m): 4:44am On Aug 19, 2014
Nobody cares to know if it is a problem with the car, no inquiry, no investigation, no plans to avert a reoccurrence, it is just about God, miracle and witches.
there is something very dense about the Nigerian brain.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Oxone(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2014
jpphilips: Nobody cares to know if it is a problem with the car, no inquiry, no investigation, no plans to avert a reoccurrence, it is just about God, miracle and witches.
there is something very dense about the Nigerian brain.

Exactly man!

Everything here has a spiritual undertone and we usually thank God, accept it as his will and move on.......smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React / Don Jazzy's New Look (Photoshopped) / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.