Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Matrimonial Decamping - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matrimonial Decamping (532 Views)

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / Help I Slept With A One Week Old Widow On Her Matrimonial Bed, Any Repercussion? / I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matrimonial Decamping by Nigerianmovie(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yar'Adua's First Daughter Gets Married To Katsina Governor

Yesterday

Maryam Yar’Adua, the first daughter of former Nigerian president, late Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, will today, August 15, get married to the Governor of Katsina state, Ibrahim Shehu Shema.

Shema-Maryam-Yar'Adua
Gov Shema and Maryam Yar’Adua

The wedding ceremony will take place this afternoon, immediately after Jumat prayer, at the new Usman Dan Fodio mosque in Katsina metropolis, Daily Sun reports.

The wedding ceremony will be low-key due to the security situation in the country.

before now, Maryam was married to Mr. Badamosi Kabir, a member of the House of Representatives.

One of her younger sisters, Nafisat, is married to Bauchi State Governor, Isa Yuguda, while another one, Zainab, is married to Saidu Dakingari of Kebbi

http://www.naij.com/local/

(1) (Reply)

Can You Have A Relationship Outside Your Beliefs. / She Wants Me To Be Jealous / At What Age Is On Eligible To Have A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.