Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes (3877 Views)

How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / Girl Spotted Tieing A Guys Shoe Lace In School..(love Or Stupidity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Men are attracted to what they see.No doubt.Women,You complain that your husbands have not touched you for 2 months.You complain that your husbands are keeping nightout.Meanwhile you keep tieing wrappers,keeping shabby hairstyles,looking unkempt and nagging him.You are the cause of his cheating habit.Some men sex life in their wives dwindles when they don't look erotic to them.Cleaned yourself up.Go out,get a sexy night gown and hot pants and watches him hard down there each time he watches your sexy outfits.Do these in the bedroom alone sha o.
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by agarawu23(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Family section ------->

BTW are u married op?
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Yes o.. walking around the house naked is better.

2 Likes

Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by jaymejate: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
And this guy never marry o.
You need flogging tho na true yarn
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Strahovski1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Very true I agree.

It's a turn on. Seeing your wife in a sexy night gown. Or just panties and a tight shirt.. Omg
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by lekjons(m): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Enypie:
Yes o.. walking around the house naked is better.
what?! biggest turn-off for any man.. the man will automatically have erectile disfunction whenever he is home.. pls stop(if you've been doing it) or don't try it..

1 Like

Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Greene66: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
lekjons:
what?! biggest turn-off for any man.. the man will automatically have erectile disfunction whenever he is home.. pls stop(if you've been doing it) or don't try it..

Turn off for you.
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by IamLEGEND1: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
just watch them come here & ask you what if their pastor doesn't agree?

1 Like

Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by lekjons(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Greene66:

Turn off for you.
you mean you'd prefer to see your wife walking unclad everyday in the house WTF?!
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Greene66: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
lekjons:
you mean you'd prefer to see your wife walking unclad everyday in the house WTF?!

Yes
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by greatgod2012(f): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
jaymejate:
And this guy never marry o.
You need flogging tho na true yarn

let's leave the messenger and focus on the message.

So many women stop taking care of themselves once they get married, especially, after one or two kids, they turn to something else and truly, this is a big turnoff for men. Wives need to always look attractive to their husbands, it goes a long way in oiling the marriage flame.

The same message also goes to men who do not take their looks seriously, especially after marriage.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
The op is damn Right smiley
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by osesology(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Why dont I find women wearing only panties and bumshorts sexy? If a woman is really endowed from her behind, I really like the way the thing WIGGLES inside the wrapper. So I ain't gat prablems with sexy night gowns and wiggling wrappers, as long as they are neat and she's physically endowed.

3 Likes

Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
The op is damn Right smiley
but wrapper don make ur breast fall na
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by lekjons(m): 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Greene66:

Yes
i bet with time you'll lose interest in having sexual intercouse with her and end up cheating.. fact!
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by ashewoboy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
With all these sexy girls wey dey around. Abegi, man wey wan cheat go cheat.
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Greene66: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
lekjons:
i bet with time you'll lose interest in having sexual intercouse with her and end up cheating.. fact!

Not me
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by bebe2(f): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin

so true, i was this very discussion with my frd the other day,

we dress nicely to church, school, friends house, shopping etc.

but the minute we enter house we quickly take the nice clothes and

jewelries off and wear our not so nice house wears grin grin grin .

i dont tie wrapper sha, but since dat discussion i have readjusted my life style,

i have changed my evening clothes from old bubus and kaftans to nice short skirts,

leggins or long t-shirts, make up and jewelries stay on till am ready to hit the pillows cool cool

we are never too old to learn new things grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
agarawu23:
Family section ------->
BTW are u married op?
Nope
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
lekjons:
Walking unclad is a turnoff tho.She should just look sexy in that hot transparent gown with a hot and clean pants on.She must be clean tho.
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by dollyjoy(f): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ok noted!
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by firstking01(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
greatgod2012:

let's leave the messenger and focus on the message.

So many women stop taking care of themselves once they get married, especially, after one or two kids, they turn to something else and truly, this is a big turnoff for men. Wives need to always look attractive to their husbands, it goes a long way in oiling the marriage flame.

The same message also goes to men who do not take their looks seriously, especially after marriage.
this is so true, i have one ana like that, before her first issue she was dam pretty, afte she put to birth see how pimple is playing with her delicate face, i told her to do something abt it but uptil today she refused, but when she was single she was applyin anti-pimple's pouder.
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
bebe2:
grin grin

so true, i was this very discussion with my frd the other day,

we dress nicely to church, school, friends house, shopping etc.

but the minute we enter house we quickly take the nice clothes and

jewelries off and wear our not so nice house wears grin grin grin .

i dont tie wrapper sha, but since dat discussion i have readjusted my life style,

i have changed my evening clothes from old bubus and kaftans to nice short skirts,

leggins or long t-shirts, make up and jewelries stay on till am ready to hit the pillows cool cool

we are never too old to learn new things grin grin

Are you married? If so,how does your hubby react
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by ThuGnificenX: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
God bless you for this op
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by bebe2(f): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Love Machine:
Are you married? If so,how did your hubby react

Haha, am married,

Don't think hubby is very fussy to be honest grin

As long as u pay ur dues wen it's time he is happy?

He is very complimentary tho, he whistles each time I walk pass him cheesy

I found out that I even enjoy wearing it , not just be cos of him. Lol
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Michizzy(f): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Yeah, op is so right...
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by mejai(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
op, one bottle for u. I have hated women using wrapper. just imagine if u want to dive in, no kinky moves, she will just loose d wrapper and open legs. men! a fat big turn off.

1 Like

Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 12, 2016
mejai:
op, one bottle for u. I have hated women using wrapper. just imagine if u want to dive in, no kinky moves, she will just loose d wrapper and open legs. men! a fat big turn off.
Tieing a so-called wrapper makes even a young girl looks like an old women.It doesn't look appealing at all.
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by SUPERPACK: 1:44am On Mar 12, 2016
na una business o. i am turned on when i see my wife tying Heavy blanket around her body when doing her house chores
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by halfricanadian(f): 2:43am On Mar 12, 2016
So i cant tie wrapper u kno

Use wrapper to cover my boobs anoda wrapper to cover waist above my knees

grin looking hot as a village wife
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 12, 2016
I hate women walking unclad at home, really turns me off.

A lady putting on a bump short with an oversized shirt (her man's) is rather appealing to me.
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by greatgod2012(f): 6:21am On Mar 12, 2016
firstking01:
this is so true, i have one ana like that, before her first issue she was dam pretty, afte she put to birth see how pimple is playing with her delicate face, i told her to do something abt it but uptil today she refused, but when she was single she was applyin anti-pimple's pouder.

I just don't know why some married women stop looking charming once they start having kids.
I honestly don't know.
May be they have forgotten that their good looking is part of what attracted the men to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This What Marriage Means?(pic) / Is This Lady Beautiful? / Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.