Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) (4592 Views)

COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included / Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 01, 2020
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Gandollaar(f): 6:13am On Jan 01, 2020
There's nothing you can do about it bro except surgery, sorry for that.

That thing has caused your women their relationships especially when dealing with someone not from your axis.

I hope the parents are no longer exploring that medical option.
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by ZombieTERROR: 6:16am On Jan 01, 2020
Not that bad
It's a tattoo joor
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 6:19am On Jan 01, 2020
It’s obvious you have no problem and that’s the reason you worrying about marks you can cover up with clothes. I don’t have marks and i don’t even pull off my shirts in public and in a place i am not familiar with. I wish the marks were on your face instead smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Gandollaar(f): 6:20am On Jan 01, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
Not that bad
It's a tattoo joor
ZombieTerror, have you seen the marks on the women?

They suffer a lot of stigma for what they had no choice.
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
There's nothing you can do about it bro except surgery, sorry for that.

That thing has caused your women their relationships especially when dealing with someone not from your axis.

I hope the parents are no longer exploring that medical option.
can surgery remove every thing about it? I think that one will be better
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Kpoikpoi: 6:21am On Jan 01, 2020
Igbosmoker:
I got this when I was a child, I didn't have a say in it. If you ever lived in Benin or Edo state you'll understand what I'm talking about.

I was ill so the only way to cure it is to get the marks according to them.

These marks have been disturbing me ever since, can't take my shirt off on public, can't enter pool and you know all the Normal stuffs kids and teens do like football and co.

This thing really affected me and it's still affecting me. I need a way to remove.

I'm tired of hearing work on your self esteem and make money nonsense, I need a way to remove it. My new year motivation.

Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 01, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
It’s obvious you have no problem and that’s the reason you worrying about marks you can cover up with clothes. I don’t have marks and i don’t even pull off my shirts in public and in a place i am not familiar with. I wish the marks were on your face instead smiley
lol you don't understand what someone's go through until you experience it
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Kpoikpoi: 6:23am On Jan 01, 2020
There are some bleaching creams that remove scars but they are very expensive, they are made from overseas.
Google "Bleaching cream for scars"
Thank me after.
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 01, 2020
Kpoikpoi:
There are some bleaching creams that remove scars but they are very expensive, they are made from overseas.
Google "Bleaching cream for scars"
Thank me after.
these are not just Random scars, they are hot knifes marks and some flowers.

I'll google it and check on it, thanks
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by opera1(m): 6:26am On Jan 01, 2020
There's nothing u can do about it. 4get surgery or so.
I ve seen lot of such or even worse than d one on ur body on both males and females.

To some; it's tribal marks.
4get the mark, Live ur life to the best.
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 01, 2020
opera1:
There's nothing u can do about it. 4get surgery or so.
I ve seen lot of such or even worse than d one on ur body on both males and females.

To some; it's tribal marks.
4get the mark, Live ur life to the best.
are you saying surgery can't work? Maybe living!y best life means removing it
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Beremx(f): 6:36am On Jan 01, 2020
What part of the body is the mark?
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Beremx:
What part of the body is the mark?

stomach
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Goldencheese(m): 6:40am On Jan 01, 2020
Can I say something , would you rather try to remove the marks and get hurt? If it is possible, leave it and live your life. You don't need the approval of anybody to be an achiever. You don't need to get anybody's approval to pull off your clothes. If nobody likes it, that's their problem.
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by ITbomb(m): 6:40am On Jan 01, 2020
Hmm, you can always wear body hugging polo for the pool, if asked, tell them your lungs is not so good with cool water
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by lalanice(f): 6:41am On Jan 01, 2020
Igbosmoker:
I got this when I was a child, I didn't have a say in it. If you ever lived in Benin or Edo state you'll understand what I'm talking about.

I was ill so the only way to cure it is to get the marks according to them.

These marks have been disturbing me ever since, can't take my shirt off on public, can't enter pool and you know all the Normal stuffs kids and teens do like football and co.

This thing really affected me and it's still affecting me. I need a way to remove.

I'm tired of hearing work on your self esteem and make money nonsense, I need a way to remove it. My new year motivation.

You don't have to swim naked, or play football naked, so you haven't said the real reason why you are complaining but I think it's for the best for you. grin
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Beremx(f): 6:41am On Jan 01, 2020
Igbosmoker:
stomach
Have you been stigmatized about the marks?

The stomach is somehow hidden when you were clothes. I don't think you should be bothered about it. Your future wife should care less about it too. grin
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by juman(m): 6:48am On Jan 01, 2020
You are disturbing you mind because of nothing.

That is not bad.
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by shawnfamous(m): 7:20am On Jan 01, 2020
I'm from Edo state.. it's so pathetic that most children from Edo have these marks on their body.. I wonder why all of dem get sick at birth..
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by chiommy123(f): 7:28am On Jan 01, 2020
The first time I saw that I prayed till I got home.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by cassidy1996(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2020
its beautiful, it's the original tattoo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Captainrambo2: 7:32am On Jan 01, 2020
It's called ude

I have it too. OP get a hustle pls
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2020
chiommy123:
The first time I saw that I prayed till I got home.
from where?
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by gaddafe(m): 7:41am On Jan 01, 2020
Igbosmoker:
these are not just Random scars, they are hot knifes marks and some flowers.

I'll google it and check on it, thanks

Pls I'm a Benin man too. Don't use any cream o. Pls I beg you. The only solution is surgery. Surgery will remove everything. The picture was blurry on my phone so I can't even see the mark you are talking about but my instinct tells me its the mark given to cure "Ude".
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by chiommy123(f): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2020
Igbosmoker:
from where?
Edo state na. Almost all the kids has it
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by ZombieTERROR: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
ZombieTerror, have you seen the marks on the women?

They suffer a lot of stigma for what they had no choice.

You mean the facial marks..
It's hideous bro

I wonder how people from there hate their offspring

1 Like

Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 01, 2020
gaddafe:

Pls I'm a Benin man too. Don't use any cream o. Pls I beg you. The only solution is surgery. Surgery will remove everything. The picture was blurry on my phone so I can't even see the mark you are talking about but my instinct tells me its the mark given to cure "Ude".
yes it Ude. I hope there won't be any problem after I use surgery?
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by NairalandDoctor(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2020
Igbosmoker:
I can't see any photo, contact me via mail @ nairalanddoctor@gmail.com might recommend you to a dermatologist if the need arise
Re: How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic) by gaddafe(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2020
Igbosmoker:
yes it Ude. I hope there won't be any problem after I use surgery?
Those I know that remove it used surgery and there was no complications but the truth is the doctor is in the best position to assure you and say if its safe or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anti Malaria Solution / Adamawa Confirms Cholera Outbreak In 3 Lgas / Edo Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.