Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP (7277 Views)

Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Concedes Defeat / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Juwonmania(m): 6:07am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by lharstborn(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2014
Chubhie: Gbawe is an intelligent distinguished gentleman. But then, too much love for one's pol party could make a mockery of such minds when they try to defend the indefensible. Ibadan? Ajimobi is now a tamed gentleman and aggressively doing radical marketing to soften hearts of ibadan people.
Ajimobi?!.. Mtcheeew,the dude nah error
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by emiye(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2014
As far as i am concerned, this defection is still a rumour.

Premium times ? Name of PDP executives who said he has registered in PDP could not be mentioned? Phone numbers of Ribadu and his media assistant could not be reached? .

I have a feeling the press is being used in the drive to stampede him in joining PDP.

Ribadu needs to come out and declare for PDP, then it becomes a factual news.

Rumours like Patrick Utomi dumps APC declares for PDP was in the airwaves at a point in time and was proven to be false later.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by talktimi(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2014
Gbawe:

You did not read my "epistle" yet you knew I was "clapping" for myself? Mumu. What is the matter with you guys and this groupie behavior you are all disgracing yourselves with? Can't you man up, grow balls and define your own character here? I don't even know all you clowns yet I am flattered you all know me and have passionate opinion about my persona here. E-Charisma bro cool cool cool Something losers like you will never have wink

By the way, you need to stop lying desperately and making things up like a spurned groupie. Where did I "swear" as you alleged I did on this thread. Shameless agbaya. At your age you are still lying like this against others? ALUU mofo.

zombie the flesh eater. Happy sunday. I got it on good authority that you haramites have recruited 100 boys recently

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2014
"@NuhuRibadu: I have no reason to ditch APC. That unfounded rumour must be the handiwork of detractors who do not wish me and my party well."
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by nextmove: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2014
talktimi: But Gbawe swore by obatala and amadioha that Ribadu wouldnt make such a yeye move undecided
I'm surprised too.. Buh it's better to be with the devil u know than the one u don't know...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Gbawe: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2014
talktimi: zombie the flesh eater. Happy sunday. I got it on good authority that you haramites have recruited 100 boys recently

Opuro, should you not be in church praying for the forgiveness of your many sins?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by talktimi(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2014
Gbawe:

Opuro, should you not be in church praying for the forgiveness of your many sins?
get thee behind me you satan
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by talktimi(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2014
nextmove: I'm surprised too.. Buh it's better to be with the devil u know than the one u don't know...
therefore the "devil" Ribadu "knows" will be PDP since he had such a sterling career under Obj's govt.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by maximunimpact(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2014
More like Soludo joining APGA the ruling party in Anambra prior to election in 2013, thinking the party ticket will be handed over to him on a plate. He'll soon learn d hard way because moves like this when backfired makes u irrelevant in politics just like Soludo in Anambra state. Except he has other plans other than Adamawa guber, he better don't declear 4 PDP publicly yet!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Olaone1: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2014
Chubhie: Gbawe is an intelligent distinguished gentleman. But then, too much love for one's pol party could make a mockery of such minds when they try to defend the indefensible. Ibadan? Ajimobi is now a tamed gentleman and aggressively doing radical marketing to soften hearts of ibadan people.
Ajimobi is wasting his precious time. We all warned him when he embarked on his demolition job - arresting hawkers in Oyo State (a State with GDP less than that of a borough in London). Are we that developed economically to have a leader with such uncompromising gung-ho mentality to daily economic realities of life of his people and environment? He is not coming back
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Gbawe: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
talktimi: get thee behind me you satan

Typical self-deluding and hypocritically over-religious Nigerian. Lies and sins openly all day, in abuse of his religious faith, yet preens around piously and in "holier than thou" self-deception while deeming others to be "satanic". Look in the mirror bro. You and other fraudulent 'children of god' are the reason Nigeria is effed-up. You are not moral or upright in your everyday thoughts and conduct yet you think bashing the bible makes you better than others? Bro, you may not throw bombs but you are not a great deal better than Shekau and are certainly not part of the solution Nigeria needs.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Chubhie: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
Olaone1:
Ajimobi is wasting his precious time. We all warned him when he embarked on his demolition job - arresting hawkers in Oyo State (a State with GDP less than that of a borough in London). Are we that developed economically to have a leader with such uncompromising gung-ho mentality to daily economic realities of life of his people and environment? He is not coming back
The rate at which Ajimobi signs off funds to communities now is a new record. I'm thinking now is the time to spend all those free money he made from okada and motor registrations and court the darling people of Oyo state. He still stands a good chance if he does a good job at winning hearts cos people tend to forgive politicians easily. But, the picture I caught of Ajimobi from his broadcast on friday is one of a man that has lost the plot psychologically. That he was at the burning Aleshinloye market by 1am speaks of a desperate attempt to win hearts. I don't know why PDP and co are not using this opportunity to murder the guy politically. Par adventure I'm a paid hack I for don finish d guy.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Olaone1: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Chubhie: The rate at which Ajimobi signs off funds to communities now is a new record. I'm thinking now is the time to spend all those free money he made from okada and motor registrations and court the darling people of Oyo state. He still stands a good chance if he does a good job at winning hearts cos people tend to forgive politicians easily. But, the picture I caught of Ajimobi from his broadcast on friday is one of a man that has lost the plot psychologically. That he was at the burning Aleshinloye market by 1am speaks of a desperate attempt to win hearts. I don't know why PDP and co are not using this opportunity to murder the guy politically. Par adventure I'm a paid hack I for don finish d guy.
Me too. PDP still operates like a 20th-century party. No real propaganda and no real presence on social media. It is a real shame.

ps.
I even heard Ajimobi has stopped using his deafening siren. He is now really sober.

He also made money from his co-called "emission levy". Imagine!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by emmasege: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mallam Nuhu, welcome back to the only true National Party in Nigeria that is not owned by a tribe/sect/religion.
I see in u a successor of GEJ in 2019. But pls, steer clear of that old man of Otta. He's the type that wants you to go but not go far in life.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by pat077: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
gud 4 him. Waiting 4 elrufia's tweet.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Chubhie: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
Olaone1:
Me too. PDP still operates like a 20th-century party. No real propaganda and no real presence on social media. It is a real shame.

ps.
I even heard Ajimobi has stopped using his deafening siren. He is now really sober.

He also made money from his co-called "emission levy". Imagine!
Imagine o. He has made a lot of money so he has got nothing to lose other than to go and enjoy it in peace
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by nextmove: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
talktimi: therefore the "devil" Ribadu "knows" will be PDP since he had such a sterling career under Obj's govt.

my brother it is better, than to get shoki surprises from the devil u don't know
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by talktimi(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2014
Gbawe:

Typical self-deluding and hypocritically over-religious Nigerian. Lies and sins openly all day, in abuse of his religious faith, yet preens around piously and in "holier than thou" self-deception while deeming others to be "satanic". Look in the mirror bro. You and other fraudulent 'children of god' are the reason Nigeria is effed-up. You are not moral or upright in your everyday thoughts and conduct yet you think bashing the bible makes you better than others? Bro, you may not throw bombs but you are not a great deal better than Shekau and are certainly not part of the solution Nigeria needs.
Gbawe the liar. Please try and change your EVIL ways. Its not good o but in the mean time, get thee behind me you satan. You make the devil jealous of your lying skills grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Gbawe: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2014
talktimi: Gbawe the liar. Please try and change your EVIL ways. Its not good o but in the mean time, get thee behind me you satan. You make the devil jealous of your lying skills grin

You are not only a brazen liar but a shameless fraudster also. I have shown the forum your love of telling blatant lies Why don't you do same and show where I have "lied" if you can? Bible-bashing Charlatan and basket case. I bet you are a yahoo-yahoo boy in reality.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by talktimi(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2014
Gbawe:

You are not only a brazen liar but a shameless fraudster also. I have shown the forum your love of telling blatant lies Why don't you do same and show where I have "lied" if you can? Bible-bashing Charlatan and basket case. I bet you are a yahoo-yahoo boy in reality.
boko haram stop hyper ventilating. The forum you're talking about has confirmed you as a world reknowned liar. Satan get thee behind me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award / NEMA Welcomes Baby In Malkohi IDP Camp, Yola (Photos) / BREAKING: Senate Opens Public Hearing On Vote-buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.