Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister (50467 Views)

The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report) / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / How I Survived Ebola - Survivor Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2014
UrbanMystique: hey scum.. oya point to me where i said Nigerian invented nano silver?
Nanosilver has absolutely nothing to do with Africa or a black African, dunno where this inconsequential goat got this crap from.
UrbanMystique: fhuck America and it's propaganda website.. because the drug is being discovered by black African they want to do everything to undermine it because it would decrease the income they are going to make on their useless zmapp
Now when I tell you you are too stup1d for your own good, it will look like I actually hate you or something. Your main problem is that you are too dull, you shouldn't be allowed to converse with sane minds on the internet lest you infect them with your gross stupidity. grin

14 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by aggiel: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2014
texazzpete:

For a moment I was chuckling, thinking you were joking or being sarcastic. But to my utter amazement, you're actually serious.

My word, you're an Im'becile.

Oh, Jeez, my heart goes out to your parents...paying so much money for your education only to have you end up like this.

Must u come up online to display ur level of stupidity and waywardness, its a pity ur parents have spent the better part of their lives bringing up a child like U who has no iota of caution or discipline in his character. I'm sure they must be regretting why they didn't take to plan b, ur toutism and utmost level of madness must be causing ur parents so much pain and grief in their heart, wat a wasted son.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by eunisam: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2014
if not nino silver,what did they used to cure him?
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2014
cold: All commendations go to the health workers putting their lives on the line to save others. These are the real heroes. Over zealous religious bigots in their desperation to give their god some good pr are quick to overlook this fact. What manner of god allows such terrible disease to ravage his creation and is quick to take the glory when science finds the cure? Only a conceited god
Only a conceited god.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2014
Sooo many nano silver buffoons on this thread embarassed

7 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by ceejayluv(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2014
eunisam: if not nino silver,what did they used to cure him?
She wasn't "cured"... She survived it. Just like 10%-40% of ebola victims....

4 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2014
Paroman: Nanosilver has absolutely nothing to do with Africa or a black African, dunno where this inconsequential goat got this crap from.Now when I tell you you are too stup1d for your own good, it will look like I actually hate you or something. Your main problem is that you are too dull, you shouldn't be allowed to converse with sane minds on the internet lest you infect them with your gross stupidity. grin
LOL. Ya meeeeeaaannn.

5 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by UrbanMystique: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2014
Paroman: Nanosilver has absolutely nothing to do with Africa or a black African, dunno where this inconsequential goat got this crap from.Now when I tell you you are too stup1d for your own good, it will look like I actually hate you or something. Your main problem is that you are too dull, you shouldn't be allowed to converse with sane minds on the internet lest you infect them with your gross stupidity. grin
now I see your stupidity stems from a serious comprehension problem... That was an example of how America and the West have been relegating the achievements of Africans and blacks, I didn't categorically debate that a Nigerian Invented nano silver.. Why not post my comments on the same topic you piece of shi.t

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by smartg(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2014
ITS A LIE OO, THEY USED NANO SILVER TO CURE THE WOMAN OO. I HEARD THAT FROM ANOTHER DOCTOR 4RM THE SAME HOSPITAL, BUT THE MINISTER OF HEALTH IS AFRAID TO SAY IT PUBLICLY because UNITED STATE WARNED HIM NOT TO.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Win95: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2014
Guys u dont have to curse to get ur point across no matter what. Is it cos this is a faceless forum
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by ElFenomeno1: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2014
smartg: ITS A LIE OO, THEY USED NANO SILVER TO CURE THE MAN OO. I HEARD THAT FROM ANOTHER DOCTOR 4RM THE SAME HOSPITAL, BUT THE MINISTER OF HEALTH IS AFRAID TO SAY IT PUBLICLY because UNITED STATE WARNED HIM NOT TO.

Man?

I thought it was a woman who miraculously recovered..... what are you talking about?!

9 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Man?

I thought it was a woman who miraculously recovered..... what are you talking about?!
probably after using Nanosilver to cure a patient, the patient's gender automatically changes. Hence the woman turning into a man. grin

9 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by ceejayluv(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2014
Paroman: probably after using Nanosilver to cure a patient, the patient's gender automatically changes. Hence the woman turning into a man. grin
Hehehe....
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2014
skyfall: All of you cussing US, Obama & Lagos health commissioner, una don hear? They say Nanosilver is a pesticide.

ewww...

so ignorant of you..

u.s was just being a bully..they'd no right to disapprove nano silver when it hasn't been experimented..

Lasg acted foolishly following a foreign unconfirmed statement..

what make u think u.s knows it all??
W.H.O gave every troubled country permission to use any drug if it has been tested nd confirmed to have made progress against ebola virus..

what lasg should've done was to wait for an experimental test before disapproving it nd u.s keep quiet..period!

hope u know Zmapp is a rodenticide nd is a banned drug?

i just hope our health minister didn't disapprove nano silver out of pressure...

if nano silver can't cure ebola as he has said,we just need a PLAN B
... congrats to d DOC. miss.anti ebola smiley

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by mcfarlin(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2014
Chillext: Where are dose pastors dat claims dey hav healing powers?

I don't blame those charlatans claiming they have miraculous powers in the 21st century.

I blame the dumbos and deranged fools following them and licking their lying asses.

More private jets soon.

4 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Chigold101(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2014
Leopantro: first you said you will use Nano Silva, now you are saying you will not use Nano Silva. you said total ebola case is 12 but WHO site says 15.
what is the truth?
we should believe our minister. As for nano silver. Well there is no way it would have been administerd to anybody without testing it to know if it meets up to the standard.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2014
UrbanMystique: now I see your stupidity stems from a serious comprehension problem... That was an example of how America and the West has been relegating the achievements of Africans and blacks, I didn't categorically debate that a Nigerian Invented nano silver..
Are you truly slow or you are just playing slow? undecided coz me I can do a lot of things but solving mental illness isn't one of them. Read your posts over and over again whenever you are in your lucid state abeg, I no get time to dey withstand such tomfoolery. Mumu grin

4 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by ceejayluv(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2014
Kizmarty:

ewww...

so ignorant of you..

u.s was just being a bully..they'd no right to disapprove nano silver when it hasn't been experimented..

Lasg acted foolishly following a foreign unconfirmed statement..

what make u think u.s knows it all??
W.H.O gave every troubled country permission to use any drug if it has been tested nd confirmed to have made progress against ebola virus..

what lasg should've done was to wait for an experimental test before disapproving it nd u.s keep quiet..period!

hope u know Zmapp is a rodenticide nd is a banned drug?

i just hope our health minister didn't disapprove nano silver out of pressure...

if nano silver can't cure ebola as he has said,we just need a PLAN B
... congrats to d DOC. miss.anti ebola smiley
That colloidal silver has been classified as a pesticide since 1999 isn't a lie. What the FDA was against was certain websites claiming it was a cure for ebola, and a minister of health endorsing an antiseptic substance of questionable human effects... After all, the supplements were probably still ordered form US Sellers.

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by valentinegibbs(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2014
i wonder y pple will be insultin each oda here......everyone has a ryt to air his/her view......#smh....so annoyin
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by donodion(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2014
kenn100: Wow! Great news...This news is even more comforting now for some reasons:

1: it shows that with God everything is possible (He alone has the final say)...hence let's continue to ask God to help us through prayers.

2: it shows that with or without Zmapp, there is still hope 4 us...if Dr. Anonymous could recover from this deadly viral disease, then it could happen to anyone else and i pray it happens soon enough.

3: i'm not ruling out the fact that this doctor's gene may actually contain the solution (anti-bodies) that could be used on other affected patients...(lets also put that into consideration too).

Finally, the fact remains, there is hope afterall...
To God be the glory!!!
Tonight's gonna be a good night...

Blessed art thow Naija!!!
thank u especially for point 3..the solution as a vaccine might rest on this wonderful woman.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2014
chronique: Is he dismissing the nano silver cos the U.S criticised and condemned it or were there tests carried out on it,that revealed it wasn't up to standard?
This is what I don't understand. First, nano silver was eagerly awaited, next it was no longer good. Would it have been administered, wether good or bad, (without being checked out) if not for the Americans' warning?

We still need to do our own research and come up with something that can stand the test of time. I pray we will read more recovery stories in Jesus name.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by nora544: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2014
smartg: ITS A LIE OO, THEY USED NANO SILVER TO CURE THE MAN OO. I HEARD THAT FROM ANOTHER DOCTOR 4RM THE SAME HOSPITAL, BUT THE MINISTER OF HEALTH IS AFRAID TO SAY IT PUBLICLY because UNITED STATE WARNED HIM NOT TO.

Please don't write such bull.sh....i..t it was a woman and i say WOMAN and not a man so you are writing without using your brain, or you have lost it in the church with your pastor!

4 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by ceejayluv(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2014
valentinegibbs: i wonder y pple will be insultin each oda here......everyone has a ryt to air his/her view......#smh....so annoyin
Yeah, but airing misleading views like the salt bath therapy is dangerous. Its for the benefit of our public health that any illogical, dumb or misleading opinion be shot down immediately... If salt could kill a few people, imagine what silver solution will do, considering how easy it can be ordered online.

6 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by BetaThings: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2014
johndafff: Which drug dey cure Ebola na?? Doctor tell us the truth.......

The could not have used Nano Silver
The patients are under the care of a team headed by a foreigner

Better to get the name of the antibiotics and immune booster

The recovery of newly wed Dr. Ada, who was immediately abandoned by her husband when she became one of the first Nigerians to test positive to the virus after Sawyer’s death, now offers hope to other victims as the antibodies present in her blood system, which successfully fought off the Ebola virus, could now be used in the treatment of others.

The female doctor’s recovery is seen as a giant step towards providing a deeper understanding of how to manage Ebola patients for Nigerian doctors and the US Centre for Disease Control's personnel assisting them. Her recovery, THISDAY gathered, was because of her strong immune system, which was boosted by supportive drugs, that is a cocktail of antibiotics and immune boosting drugs

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigeria-may-have-halted-ebolas-advance-as-doctor-is-discharged/186560/

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2014
ceejayluv:
That colloidal silver has been classified as a pesticide since 1999 isn't a lie. What the FDA was against was certain websites claiming it was a cure for ebola, and a minister of health endorsing an antiseptic substance of questionable human effects... After all, the supplements were probably still ordered form US Sellers.

still FDA nd LASG took a wrong approach..
they're ways of doing things...
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Uglyduckling: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2014
Paroman: Ofcourse all I wrote won't make sense to a dyslexic monkey like you grin your head is too plain dull to assimilate anything noteworthy. Ain't you the same mor.on who thinks a Nigerian invented Nanosilver and still feels USA deliberately infected Nigeria with Ebola because they CAUTIONED us against the use of Nanosilver. Chai.... In the committee of mental handicaps, you definitely deserve the G-8 status. Guy you too mumu grin
I Looooooooooooove your signature.

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by UrbanMystique: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2014
Paroman: Are you truly slow or you are just playing slow? undecided coz me I can do a lot of things but solving mental illness isn't one of them. Read your posts over and over again whenever you are in your lucid state abeg, I no get time to dey withstand such tomfoolery. Mumu grin
hey fhucktard... Post where I said nano silver was invented by Nigerian or forever die in yabaleft or which ever mental hospital they lock you in cool

Scum grin

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by BetaThings: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2014
Kizmarty:

Give LASG some credit
They were not prepaid but they have made some good moves
They insisted on cremating Sawyer's body
They built (working night and day) and made operational a new isolation centre after Sawyer's case was detected
That is less than 30 days
The government is paying a lot of money to the doctors who agree to cater for Ebola patients

7 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Burger01(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2014
This minister is confusing angry

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by gebest: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: The minister also announced that the drug, Nano Silver, which was thought could be used to treat Ebola patients in Nigeria, was said not to have met the requirements of the National Health Research ethics code....Minister Onyebuchi Chukwu angry angry angry

Please can someone sack this man. angry angry
INFACT THIS COUNTRY IS SICK.

6 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2014
valentinegibbs: i wonder y pple will be insultin each oda here......everyone has a ryt to air his/her view......#smh....so annoyin

many are less informed ..others biased
multitude are unpatriotic.....plenty think they know better..alot are potential bullies

the reasons are too much

it all boils down to mindset..some peeps are too irritating ..i can't help it sometimes than jump outta my closet nd give them a piece of me....

believe me..its tiring nd irritating seeing insults falling from d skies but some peeps are very unbearable with their one sided way of seeing things..
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by ceejayluv(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2014
Kizmarty:

The wrong party here was the minister of health. A thorough background check of the substance would have saved him the embarrassment. Probably he was under pressure to "do the needful", I understand.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / Nigerians Mark World Condom Day / 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.