Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ (47352 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by obayaya(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
emmatok:

What curfew at 12am.
Now I am understanding why the military ruled for so long.

Even during Abacha regime people still still talked.

There was a curfew in osun from 6 pm on the election eve. The security agents arrested lai Mohammed at 9pm on a road in oshogbo metropolis.

If ogar said he was arrested for loitering, she wasn't wrong.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
And president Jonathan will claim that he is democrat and nOt a dictatOr
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by atlwireles: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
obayaya:

There was a curfew in osun from 6 pm on the election eve. The security agents arrested lai Mohammed at 9pm on a road in oshogbo metropolis.

He was arrested according to Ogar about 11.30pm, not even 9pm. What was he doing out, as elections materials were on the move around the state.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by obayaya(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
A deposed affidavit? What's that? Who wrote the affidavit? APC
And that's why people are dancing all over this thread?

mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by leo1234(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Idrismusty97: Advice them too! We have been quiet for too damn long!! Where were you all these while mr adviser
Two wrongs can't make a right.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by obayaya(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
atlwireles:

He was arrested according to Ogar about 11.30pm, not even 9pm. What was he doing out, as elections materials were on the move around the state.

What's a responsible and law abiding Nigerian doing outside at 11.30pm when there's a curfew!!!

That's the question every right thinking Nigerian should be asking.

If DSS and other security agents should allow anybody(hoodlums included) that feels like taking a stroll at midnight on the election to do that, I wonder what would've happened.

Nobody's above the law. They should go ahead and sue!!! All the court needs to establish is if there was a curfew and the scope of the curfew.

Rubbish!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Idrismusty97(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
leo1234:
Two wrongs can't make a right.
Then why are you just realizing it is wrong when your fellows are victims. But when they are the aggressors you wouldn't caution them. Are you not as guilty?
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by emmykk(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: gej is a retardeen! Oya , make dem DSS do their worst.
They will not arrest you because you are nobody.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by ihatesycophant(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
That could not be true. I don't believe that since we are not in banana republic.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by ihatesycophant(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
obayaya:

What's a responsible and law abiding Nigerian doing outside at 11.30pm when there's a curfew!!!

That's the question every right thinking Nigerian should be asking.

If DSS and other security agents should allow anybody(hoodlums included) that feels like taking a stroll at midnight on the election to do that, I wonder what would've happened.

Nobody's above the law. They should go ahead and sue!!! All the court needs to establish is if there was a curfew and the scope of the curfew.

Rubbish!!!!!

Which one is curfew in an election environment. It's never curfew but restriction of movement and that only apply to movement into the state, not within the state. If there is curfew no one will leave his/her house to even go and vote. The law does not proscribe curfew or non-movement of dwellers but only into the state from other states. Be reasonable when contributing on matter of national importance.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by IYANGBALI: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ekawu: I think I will stop calling him the retardeen to avoid been arrested.
hahahahahahahahahah you funny die
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
Akalia: be it known to you, it is not conventionally right and correct that 'Aboki' is used in the context of a backward and retarded northerner.Aboki means Aboki(friend), that's what it is.
You people should deviate from bigotry statements, its a sign of uncivilized and babaric traits.

I have heard you but go to streets and ask the definition of aboki...they will tell you he is the dude that polishes shoes or sells noodle

Do a survey please

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by leo1234(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
Idrismusty97: Then why are you just realizing it is wrong when your fellows are victims. But when they are the aggressors you wouldn't caution them. Are you not as guilty?
I am not here to blame anybody. It is obvious the problem is from both sides and it is high time educated Nigerians did the needful.
America did not achieve greatness through tribalism but patriotism.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
tsolz84: grin bastard old Igbo;i am fine ooo;have you rap3d your derang.ed sister today?

Are you now circumcised ....impure son of a terrorist...go get a bomb blow up yourself and your miserable life

3 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by leo1234(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonychristopher:

I have heard you but go to streets and ask the definition of aboki...they will tell you he is the dude that polishes shoes or sells noodle

Do a survey please
That is what ignorance is doing to Nigerians.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
leo1234:
That is what ignorance is doing to Nigerians.

That's not ignorance but that's the way the Hausa has painted themselves for centuries.....

They hate collation
Hate civilizations
Hate educations
Hate freedom

So they are seen as backward and that's what they are

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nwosu aka bastad son of osu;go and roast your mum because she is a witch;dehydrated Igbo..you're an idi0tic mor0n of the highest order.
tonychristopher:

Are you now circumcised ....impure son of a terrorist...go get a bomb blow up yourself and your miserable life
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by obayaya(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
ihatesycophant:

Which one is curfew in an election environment. It's never curfew but restriction of movement and that only apply to movement into the state, not within the state. If there is curfew no one will leave his/her house to even go and vote. The law does not proscribe curfew or non-movement of dwellers but only into the state from other states. Be reasonable when contributing on matter of national importance.

You should look for INEC press release on the election and educate yourself. There's a curfew (or restriction of movement) from 6pm. And it affects both inter and intra state movement.

Officials, accredited observers and eligible voters are the only people expected to be outside on election day. That has always been the case.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by rhames(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
stop LAING grin
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Sunymoore(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
All I can see here are some bunch of cretinious fucktards
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by leo1234(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonychristopher:

That's not ignorance but that's the way the Hausa has painted themselves for centuries.....

They hate collation
Hate civilizations
Hate educations
Hate freedom

So they are seen as backward and that's what they are
A good number of them are now educated.
Hausas can be really nice.
Our problem in Nigeria is religion, tribalism and corruption.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by MEILYN(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
What a thread... I don laugh my a$$ out
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
All hail the child-Emperor ...G E J !!!

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
This people that are again GEJ are plainly stupid. Cuz that man is trying his best to repair this country that this senseless hausas have rubbish
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
leo1234:
I feel bad anytime I see educated people that believe in tribalism.
I will advice u to stop respondind to such posts.
U people don't know the impact of what u are doing.

I will try.
Thanks for the advice sir. smiley
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by leo1234(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

I will try.
Thanks for the advice sir. smiley
Welcome
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
Donmams: An affidavit deposed to by Ibrahim Olowopopo, the driver of the national publicity secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Lai Mohammed, before an Osun State high court sitting in Oshogbo, has revealed that Mohammed was arrested during the Osun gubernatorial election for allegedly being in the habit of abusing President Goodluck Jonathan.

In a 14-paragraph affidavit deposed to by Olowopopo, who drove the car that conveyed the applicants from Lagos to Oshogbo, alleged that the event occurred on August 8, 2014, about 9pm, while they were on their way to the Government House to meet with Governor Rauf Aregbesola to honour an appointment.

Lai Mohammed, Salisu Shuaibu, Sunday Dare and Ibrahim Olowopopo (applicants) have jointly instituted a “fundamental rights enforcement” suit before the Osun State High Court, accusing the DSS of political witch-hunting and victimisation.

Read more @: http://leadership.ng/news/381251/lai-mohammed-detained-abusing-jonathan

With a name like olowopopo why po po ( police ) no go detain am and everything around am
The case should be thrown out o jare

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
faceve: at lest none of dis can amount to d damage dat dose islamist sect has cost nigeria,so stop bulabing aboki

Good to know you are proud of the rappists, armed robbers and proztitutes. cool

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by GCFR696(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: Na dss cheap pass cos no b dem ombatse slain like chiken? Talk beta thing abeg
Is dis ma nigger caseless?? ?? ??
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
emmalexabl:

فينمتا خنابط نتات خغيسن جخن

Well said aboki.....

Just as all bokoharams are muslims , and all muslims potential bokoharam.

why alwys deviate
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
obayaya:

Kindly help us with any link to show there was curfew on election eve so as to clear any misconception we have about the DSS.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Caseless: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
hollandis:
Dog ,are you intelligent?
bimbo,ar u done sleeping with dogs?
Daughter of a thousand fathers!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia / Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.