Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ (47344 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonychristopher:

They are kind so you said ...with all these religious killing
and thats why you'd throw away the baby with the bath water? at your level of education, you should be able to differentiate between fanatism and propaganda. me still trying to undastand if you made up ur signature in a stuporous state, cos u dont rep it
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by maestroferddi: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
Akalia: Aboki this! Aboki that! Funny enough you don't even know the meaning of Aboki. Literally your calling the dude your friend i.e 'my friend'(Aboki).
A lot of nairalanders have serious growing up to undergo.
Are you a learner?
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
MrT2011:

Why are u inviting my group? By dragging Igbo in your block head.

Don't let me cast a spell on you.

Are you a wizard?

Don't let your son hear you or else, you know the rest...

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Awoofawo(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Our Igbo brothers on nairaland self? O ga! Before na Yoruba you na dey fight but seems you na don upgraded to fighting Hausa and Fulani na!

Why na........?
coolgrin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by obayaya(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

If Lai Mohd flaunts the law, he should be punished appropriately. But the DSS didn't state "clearly" his offence.

I agree.. But when APC's first line of action is throwing accusations and cooking up conspiracy.. It creates a sentimental bias. And that's why we're having this conversation in the first place.

Though I believe DSS could've done a lot better in explaining the arrest. Ogar said he was arrested for loitering!!! That's clear enough if you take the time and day of his arrest into consideration.

But even a clear explanation wouldn't have been enough to convince the masses due to the sheer amount of sensational news articles on this incidence APC pushed to the press.

Take a look at this thread. It was created on election day
www.nairaland.com/1849525/lai-muhammed-abducted-masked-men-osun

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Raypawer(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
at least some people will show President Jona. Respect
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by ayindejimmy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
In btw all the name calling and abusing not to talk of the ethnic line you people have drawn the Nation into cos of APC and PDP. Has any of u stopped to punder what will be the faith of this DSS lady and Gej when APC wins come 2015? Gej is a politician, he decamp to APC. What will Ogar do?
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by maestroferddi: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're a disgrace to every Deltan here. When has 'loitering' become an offence? Agreed, for the purpose of discussion, what threat was the presence of Muhammed posing to electoral materials that were being transported?
Oga you dey fall my hand big time.

Must you sacrifice objectivity on the altar of cheap partisan sentiment?

I am sure you have heard of curfew or restriction of movement for security purposes during sensitive events...

Your liar of a spokesman should count himself lucky that he was not shot at.

He should tell Nigerians why he chose to gallivant at the eve of a potentially volatile election.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
olrotimi:
and thats why you'd throw away the baby with the bath water? at you level of education, you should be able to differentiate between fanatism and propaganda.

That's exactly what am saying they are fanatics and Islamic one with their.history of violence

Do you want to disclaim that

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by ayindejimmy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
In btw all the name calling and abusing, not to metion the ethnic lines some immatured have drawn the Nation into cos of APC and PDP. Has any of u stopped to punder what will be the faith of this DSS lady and Gej when APC wins come 2015? Gej is a politician, he'l decamp to APC. What will Ogar do?
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

Is this how you talk to your mum at home?

Smh!

Cry me An ocean impure Muslim

3 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonychristopher:

That's exactly what am saying they are fanatics and Islamic one with their.history of violence

Do you want to disclaim that

and when the whites say Nigerians are fraudsters and cheats and all 'unprintable names', would it be cool to directly call you these names? would you be in agreement with anyone who directly calls yoou these names jus becos ur a nigerian?

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
obayaya:

I agree.. But when APC's first line of action is throwing accusations and cooking up conspiracy.. It creates a sentimental bias. And that's why we're having this conversation in the first place.

Though I believe DSS could've done a lot better in explaining the arrest. Ogar said he was arrested for loitering!!! That's clear enough if you take the time and day of his arrest into consideration.

But even a clear explanation wouldn't have been enough to convince the masses due to the sheer amount of sensational news articles on this incidence APC pushed to the press.

Take a look at this thread. It was created on election day
www.nairaland.com/1849525/lai-muhammed-abducted-masked-men-osun

The DSS created an enabling environment for the "conspiracy theories" by the opposition to flourish. The comments by Ms Orga were unprofessional and looked like a PDP script which made it difficult for people to see the flaws of the opposition.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by jackdaniels(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wat do u expect frm an empty party and its empty spokes person.. Propanganda.. Can't wait for 2015 to cum.. Let's seperate d boys frm d men..Ribudu wil expose more secret abt d janjaweeeeeeeeeeds
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonychristopher:

Cry me An ocean impure Muslim

Skunk

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Timijo(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Please Seun Osewa, I want you to do something that will restrict people from using your forum as a medium to engage in e-fight and insult. I know other fora where insult is a taboo. If you insult anyone there, you will be banned. I get pissed off when people insult themselves offline let alone online.
Nairaland is not just a forum, but the largest forum in Africa. Insult and e-fight are bad reputations for the forum, the members and the Nigerians at large.
Please do something about this.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
maestroferddi: Oga you dey fall my hand big time.

Must you sacrifice objectivity on the altar of cheap partisan sentiment?

I am sure you have heard of curfew or restriction of movement for security purposes during sensitive events...

Your liar of a spokesman man should count himself lucky that he was not shot at.

He should tell Nigerians why he chose to gallivant at the eve of a potentially volatile election.
. . . And Obanikoro had immunity not to be treated the way Muhammed was treated?

3 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by maestroferddi: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
olrotimi:
my guy you probably havent travelled or lived beyond your geographical region for you to make such disssertion. The Hausas are the simplest and nicest people you can live with. And when you talk of the educated ones(yes literacy level is rising fast), they are kind to a fault
They are kind till they hear "Allahu Akbar".

Then the so-called kind friend of yours will have no qualms with separating your head from the rest of your body.

kind ko kill ni...

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by MrT2011(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

Are you a wizard?

Don't let your son hear you or else, you know the rest...

Ooh yes!
We are Voodoo Practitioners from the realm of *********
-You don't wanna know wink

Our Legion are here, to judiciously take what belongs to us- and you are coming closer. kiss
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by obayaya(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

The DSS created an enabling environment for the "conspiracy theories" by the opposition to flourish. The comments by Ms Orga were unprofessional and looked like a PDP script which made it difficult for people to see the flaws of the opposition.

Even before she made the statement, the theories were already out there.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by maestroferddi: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
ayindejimmy: In btw all the name calling and abusing not to talk of the ethnic line you people have drawn the Nation into cos of APC and PDP. Has any of u stopped to punder what will be the faith of this DSS lady and Gej when APC wins come 2015? Gej is a politician, he decamp to APC. What will Ogar do?
I hear you.

Start mobilising all the babalawos/marabouts/native doctors in your village.

Let them work overtime.

But I tell you, APC WILL NOT WIN that election.

Now you can put that in a fixed deposit...

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by MrT2011(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Awoofawo: Our Igbo brothers on nairaland self? O ga! Before na Yoruba you na dey fight but seems you na don upgraded to fighting Hausa and Fulani na!

Why na........?
coolgrin

We started fighting them before Yoloba were born grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by maestroferddi: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

And your blockhead did not suggest to you that Lai Muhammed unwittingly compromised DSS neutrality by his tactless remarks and allegations?

Aboki do some thinking na...

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by rash47(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Crazy thread. Am not a fan of Gej but lai moh'd have for a while now been toying with facts and figures.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by maestroferddi: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
. . . And Obanikoro had immunity not to be treated the way Muhammed was treated?
The joke is on you.

Prove or show that Obanikoro was mooching about after the restriction of movement/curfew has been effected.

You see, this Lai Muhammed of a character is becoming more of a liability to your party...

The man is not smart at all. Just a rabble-rouser.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Awoofawo(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
MrT2011:

We started fighting them before Yoloba were born grin cheesy grin

Okay o! But remember say na kill only aboki dey hear, dem no dey anything else!

If you na provoke dem and dem start yamutú you na!

Na look we Yoruba go just dey look o! coolgrin

Aboki no be gentleman like us o! coolgrin
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Superstar007(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
mrborntodoit:

You are a waste of skin, you would have been more useful as a goat.

Damn! This got me rotfl! grin
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by MrT2011(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Awoofawo:

Okay o! But remember say na kill only aboki dey hear, dem no dey anything else!

If you na provoke dem and dem start yamutú you na!

Na look we Yoruba go just dey look o! coolgrin

Aboki no be gentleman like us o! coolgrin

My dear, please save yourself the story.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY ABOKI IN IGBO SOIL MAKING NOISE? They no born nam!
NO TRIBE CAN CHALLENGE ANY IGBO IN IGBOLAND!!!

When it comes to an announced war; We Deal with Hausa in their core north. History has it.

Hausa are only good at Guerrillas war- they sneak in the dark to commit genocide. That's not being strong. They never come out open; face to face- they are snakes.

Igbo are Brave and Strong! And you know it deep inside you.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by 1stola: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
emmalexabl:

فينمتا خنابط نتات خغيسن جخن

Well said aboki.....

Just as all bokoharams are muslims , and all muslims potential bokoharam.

Another retardeen

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by oluwafemi113(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
emmalexabl:

Well said aboki.....

you are wrong . Because I am a Muslim
And I'm not a BokoHaram
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewafederation: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
emmalexabl:

Well said aboki.....

OAM4J... Welcome back from your comma!
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by DaBullIT(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
DickDastardly: Now thats wat i call an eye for an ear

You mean a whole face or head for an eye 500 miiiii. E nor easy o. Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma / Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.