Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies (128345 Views)

10 Songs That Are Overplayed In A Typical Nigerian Wedding / Nigerian Songs That Never Get Old ? / Lyircs To Your Favorite Naija Praise And Worship Songs/hymns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by ajalaolanr(m): 6:27am On Aug 24, 2014
Abasi mi Ayaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJViHJMLNTk

This gets me to cry all the time....what an awesome God.

I'm not calabar , I don't even understand the language, but my spirit understands the spiritual significance of this song.
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by GraceInUSA: 6:28am On Aug 24, 2014
zwalnanmak:

Please where in the internet can I get these songs to download?

www.tubidy.mobi
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by habay6154(m): 6:30am On Aug 24, 2014
@OP, how can u send Victor's Agbanilagbatan song or Whr 2 dwnlod from...being searchn 4 it sinnnnce. tnx
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Heineken(m): 6:31am On Aug 24, 2014
Although am a Muslim but I love that Mma mma by frank edward so much. And also Chante by Ajuju. Mehn!! These two songs go make you happy and e go make you know say truly there's God and He can do Everything. Just this morning I hear Mma mma again and I no even know when tears fall from my eyes. Mma mma eh,mma mma eh. *singing* I love that mma mma sooooo much and me na muslim with swag cos I believe religion is all about believing in God. I go to church wella with my guys too. One sweet thing about this mma mma ehn is that when it is On as u're entering church ehn,I swear na with Swag you go enter. May God bless Edward Frank wherever he is.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by valnelly(m): 6:37am On Aug 24, 2014
Terry G, eh oluwa eh oluwaa baba sho wa o eeeee. That song connects me ultra faster!
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by JuliaMontes(m): 6:39am On Aug 24, 2014
I enjoy: Chris Morgan - We cry Abba Father.
Women of Faith - My Healer.
Jeremiah gyang - Na ba ka.
Ajuju - Chante.
Shekinah Ministry - Before your throne.
Sinach - Great is our God.
Michael W Smith - His Grace.
Michael W Smith - Let it rain.
Unknown - Indescribeable.
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by ajalaolanr(m): 6:49am On Aug 24, 2014
yemstok: The Bible says in John 4:24 that 'God is a spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth'

I'm a chorister and whenever I lead worship in my church, I start with any of these songs almost everytime because they make me connect well to the heavens......I just can't do without them.

1. Imela. By nathaniel Bassey

2. Agbanilagbatan. By Victor Olayeni

3. Mma Mma. By Frank Edwards

4. Ogeneh Doh. By Frank Edwards

5. Majesty. By Michael W. Smith

6. You do mighty things. By Sinach

7. You are the reason why I lift my hands....why I lift my voice....why I sing to you.

8. Mma Mma. By Buchi

9. Agnus dei. By Michael W. Smith

10. Heart of Worship. By Michael W. Smith

These songs are really powerful songs, Pls add yours too and let's see that/those song(s) that rock(s) you spiritually.

How on earth did you exclude aabasi mi ayaya by fad abasi
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by majamajic(m): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2014
Frank Edward- Ebube

Chinyere Udoma- Its done 1& 2

Joe Praise ft Soweto choir - Mighty God

Frank Edward- Mma mma

Don Moen- Our Father

Methodist Church chior, Aba- Mme Nkwa

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yinkson(m): 6:53am On Aug 24, 2014
yemstok: The Bible says in John 4:24 that 'God is a spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth'

I'm a chorister and whenever I lead worship in my church, I start with any of these songs almost everytime because they make me connect well to the heavens......I just can't do without them.

1. Imela. By nathaniel Bassey

2. Agbanilagbatan. By Victor Olayeni

3. Mma Mma. By Frank Edwards

4. Ogeneh Doh. By Frank Edwards

5. Majesty. By Michael W. Smith

6. You do mighty things. By Sinach

7. You are the reason why I lift my hands....why I lift my voice....why I sing to you.

8. Mma Mma. By Buchi

9. Agnus dei. By Michael W. Smith

10. Heart of Worship. By Michael W. Smith

These songs are really powerful songs, Pls add yours too and let's see that/those song(s) that rock(s) you spiritually.

'Grace' By Micheal W. Smith
'CHANTE_HALLELUJAH' by Ajuju
'He Never Fails' by Deitrick Haddon
'Awesome In this place' by Natalie Grant
'God Will Make a Way' by Don Moen

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by DrAmanda(f): 6:53am On Aug 24, 2014
Mine

1. More-Lawrence Flowers
2. Love You forever-Tasha Cobbs
3. Wrap me in your arms-William McDowell
4. Indescribable-Kierra Sheard
5. Great are You Lord-Sinach
6. Imela-Nathaniel Bassey
7. With You-James Fortune and Fiya..ft. Kim Burrell
8. Awesome-Charles Jenkins
9.Free-Kierra Sheard
10. Give me You-Shania Wilson
11....and so on

4 Likes

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by sluvy4tune(m): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2014
BreezyRita:
Ooops! Did I actually omit my best?
I just can't understand what happens when I listen to Frank Edwards' Drop It At My Feet!

Drop it at my feet uses 4G network to get me there , u have no idea what that song does to me

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by shilexholly(m): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2014
As we worship.....don moen

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yinkson(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2014
habay6154: @OP, how can u send Victor's Agbanilagbatan song or Whr 2 dwnlod from...being searchn 4 it sinnnnce. tnx

That's ma bro 'Victor Olayeni'
worship leader @ DICC...

Add me on whatsapp 08035019999 to get the track(How Great_2)
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by nnamdibig(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2014
Michael W Smith, Hillsong and Don Moen

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by gbaskiboy: 7:07am On Aug 24, 2014
GSKing: Terry G- Jah Eli

Pasuma wonder- Edumare funmi ni money

D'banj- Olorum maje

Frank Edwards- Omo olope

Any song by Maheeda.

These songs will actually make feel heaven...
Abeg add saint Janeth song to the playlist and yeah shall be connected to the heavens

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by ibnchokomah(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2014
macsika: Oceans Where my feet may fall BY HILLSONG UNITED.
I rilly do love that song.. To add to that, You are everything by matthew west and Life Itself by Aaron Schust
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by donline: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2014
WHO has thE the final, Jehova has d final,
Jehovah turns my life around/2ce
he make when it seen no way
Jehova has d final,

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Mhizdimplez(f): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2014
there are so many....so so many,e.g; "Ba wo le ti to oluwa,olorun gbogbo aye,e ti tobi to,gbogbo aye ko le gba yin"...."All We Ask" by Nick Banns(I love this one so much)...."It All Belongs to You" by Haddon....I surrender all(hymn).....Ma Koja Mi Olugbala(pass me not o gentle saviour).... "Agbanilagbatan"(Victor's version nd Gbolahan' version),e.t.c..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yorke1: 7:16am On Aug 24, 2014
From the depth of my heart by Sinach
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by darisgod(m): 7:18am On Aug 24, 2014
Any Celestial hymn will make Mi connect to my heavenly Father.
Angel Gabriel sef go join grin

Proudly Celestian
Omo ojo mimo
Omo Emi

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by liet4u(f): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2014
Am desperate for u. By m smith
Mma mma. Frank edward
Great are u sinach
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2014
zwalnanmak:

Please where in the internet can I get these songs to download?

Just search thru google with the names of the songs and artists
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by persie98: 7:37am On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by john4lab(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2014
Olorun ti o da awon oke igbani eyin ni mo fi ope mi fun........contd pls ose.
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2014
Jamean: ...Worshipper in me

Yea! Dis song is spirit lifting too

Try "As long as there's You by Donnie Mc clurkin" you'd love it

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2014
magicfingers009: Deeper - Marvin Sapp
Word Shall Perform - Jason Nelson
Surgery - L Spenser & The Testament
It Shall Come To Pass - Hezekiah Walker
From The Inside Out - Hillsong
You're God Alone - Marvin Sapp
When We Praise - Fred Hammond
Bread of Life - Fred Hammond
It All Belongs To You - Deitrick Haddon

Have u listened to "God favoured me by Hezekiah Walker" and "Centre of my life by Hillsong"

I thought 'Belongs To U was by Damitta Haddon
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2014
Olarewajub: "All Glory belongs to you".
Ancient words.
You are beautiful.
Take all the glory.
O me mama.
Grace, e.t.c

Great songs, try "Deitrick Haddon's WE WORSHIP U"
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by sholatech(m): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2014
1. Kabiosi by Victor Olayemi
2. Yabo by Solomon Lange
3. Power of Your Love by Darlene Zech
4. He's Able Deitrich Haddon/Daarwin Hobbs
5. Jesus Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood
6. Awesome God by Sinach
7. Holy by Donnie McClurkin
8. Agnus Dei/Hallelujah by Micheal W. Smith
9. Praise is what I do by Hezekiah Walker
10. It all belongs to you by Deitrich/Damita Haddon
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2014
timilehing: Hymns generally
°Abide with me
°Immortal Invincible, God only wise
°Ancient Words

I love these songs. Try "EBEZINA"
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by NoContract(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2014
[size=18pt]Thread title should be renamed : Religious songs that get you high without drugs or alcohol! grin[/size]
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2014
chymystique: Mine are;

Draw Me Close to You- Micheal W smith

God Is Here(There is a sweet Anointing) - Martha Murizzi

Rooftops- Jesus Culture

Spirit Fall Down - Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir

Powerful God and Lord You are Mighty - Youthful Praise& J.J Hairston

Etc cool

Faithful is our God by Hezekiah walker&Love Fellowship Choir

From glory to glory by Sinach

Awesome God by Gbenga Oke

God be Praised by T.D Jakes
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yankeedudu01(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2014
How can you all forget... Olorun mi(2x), Iwo loju ti mo fi ri ran, Iwo ni kokoro ti mo fi shi ileku... Pls pardon me i don't know how to type in yoruba. & Igbo version: Ibuchimo Ibuchimo... Someone should pls help me complete it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD : Davido – Gobe [Audio + Video Download} / Free Nija Music Download / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.