Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Lectures; Attractiveness To Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lectures; Attractiveness To Opposite Sex (843 Views)

[deleted] / The Different Levels Of Attractiveness Explained. / Attractiveness Of A Black Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lectures; Attractiveness To Opposite Sex by Joel3(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2014
Warning! be informed and be forewarned.

Starting,

For 18 year & above only.

I'm not a native English Man. So my comments might contain some grammatical explosive (ELD), missapropreation of Words (dinamyt), The use of wrong words (missiles), & mis spelling of words (war drones). Any of the occurrence can cause havoc. So be warned

Any post solely for the purpose or mainly to insult/ attack should be conceived.

I am very busy at the moment and there is so much on ground. And as a result of this it will definitely affect this slowness of this thread update. I don't mind updating it for months, so bear with me.

Writing By Joel.

Typing...
Re: Lectures; Attractiveness To Opposite Sex by stano2(m): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Lectures; Attractiveness To Opposite Sex by Joel3(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2014
oh no, the wrong section.

Please mod move this to sexuality section.
Re: Lectures; Attractiveness To Opposite Sex by purplesummer(f): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2014
Haha. So ridiculous.
I think is gonna be a farce. cheesy
Re: Lectures; Attractiveness To Opposite Sex by Crocz(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2014
#issokay...let's here what you've gat to say but pls don't bring chemistry into it o
Re: Lectures; Attractiveness To Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2014
waiting..........
Re: Lectures; Attractiveness To Opposite Sex by or3gon: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2014
Let me see where this will lead to
#relaxing & waiting
Re: Lectures; Attractiveness To Opposite Sex by or3gon: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2014
purplesummer: Haha. So ridiculous.
I think is gonna be a farce. cheesy
hmm, let's wait & see
Re: Lectures; Attractiveness To Opposite Sex by Joel3(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Attraction!

attraction is a noun and a noun is a name of a person, animal, place or thing.

Attraction itself is a word used for an unseen energy force that atract a thing best know to what it attract.

a spirit and a powerful energy force that attract two or more things together.

First of all let take a look at the definition of attraction taken from british oxford dictionary, Attraction Line breaks: at|trac¦tion Pronunciation: /əˈtrakʃ(ə)n 
(see attract).

A quality or feature that evokes interest, liking, or desire: ‘this reform has many attractions for those on the left’

A place which draws visitors by providing something of interest or pleasure: ‘the church is the town’s main tourist
attraction’

Physics, A force under the influence of which objects tend to move towards each other:

The action or power of evoking interest in liking for someone or something: ‘the timeless attraction of a good tune’ ‘she has very romantic ideas about sexual attraction’

End. That's was from oxford I do believe by now you must have understand somethings about the word itself and explanations best described attraction.

Now Attraction doesn't really depends on beauty & handsome alone, neither riches, intelligent or wealth. But base on individual metal physical state of mind and wants. attraction is mainly on ''greed'' as simply as A,B C.

Example:
He has what I want or like in a guy.
she has want I crave for in lady's.

This act is base solely on personal interest and can only be established between two persons only when there is something that interest each other. [i eat your rice, you eat my beans]

There are two case here. and one is something that is not really there but it was faked to attract it opponent.

Example are; he crave over extralange butt lady's and she attract him with her fake butt pad.

She only date rich guys and he attract her with his friend's car.

which simply means you can attract with something you don't really have or a character or features you don't really possess. But fake it.

Greed is want, needy for something. And that's what drive attraction. What have you been attracting and what attracts you too??

Most times attraction doesn't only depends on chemistry. Something attract something, and something must attract something.

To be continue.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Stop Before Entering A Relationship / Why Should The Lady Go First? / 15 Year Gap .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.