Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Different Levels Of Attractiveness Explained. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Different Levels Of Attractiveness Explained. (2332 Views)

[deleted] / Lectures; Attractiveness To Opposite Sex / Attractiveness Of A Black Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Different Levels Of Attractiveness Explained. by Betasms: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Generally, there is no “one size fits all” category that makes everybody happy. Words like “pretty, beautiful, cute, and sexy” mean different things to me than they do to others, simply because our tastes are different. With that said, the words do bring up different types of women, so I’ll give a quick breakdown of each word as I use them. Lets analyse together;

BEAUTIFUL: If I say a woman is beautiful, I’m referring to a combination of both her personality and her looks. Beautiful women have an inner glow that is hard to ignore. Something about the way they move, talk, laugh, or smile, is intoxicating. It’s mesmerizing to watch a beautiful woman do almost anything, simply because their beauty seems to be present in all their actions.

PRETTY: If I say a woman is pretty, I’m talking strictly about the physical. Pretty women have a different sort of air to them. I usually end up using this word for women who are fully put together in terms of makeup (not mandatory though), jewelry, or the way they’re dressed. When I think of pretty women, it looks like they’re about to hit the runway. These are the kind of women who can walk outside and damn near stop traffic.

CUTE: If I say a woman is cute, I don’t mean like a koala bear. I mean a really attractive woman who might have a few understated features. I got into an argument on Twitter once about the definition of cute and how it was an insult for women to be called cute. I don’t know if that was just a Twitter thing or if that’s a new policy that was installed without my knowledge, but when I call a woman cute, I’m saying “I’m physically attracted to this woman.It is also used for babies and little children.

SEXAY: The spelling itself is emphasized on. A woman being sexay, for me, holds a different meaning. Unlike the previous three definitions, sexiness isn’t really tied to attractiveness. Sexiness is more so based on actions, meaning even women i otherwise think are unattractive can be sexay . If I say a woman is sexay, it’s something she does physically that exudes sex. It could be the way she walks. The way she chews gum. The way she wears her clothes or even her attitude. Sexiness is a factor that stands on its own, meaning, a woman can be beautiful, pretty, or cute, but that doesn’t automatically mean she’s sexy. Sexiness is an entirely different category that has it’s own scale and criteria.

OKAY: A woman who is okay is in-between i.e not fine and not ugly. She is just there. Theres noyhing soooo exceptional about her. She is just like a regular and typical girl.
Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which category do you belong to, and Guys, what type of girl do you want for yourself?

You can get your tools for marketing here at #http://.com/bulk-sms-nigeria.php
Re: The Different Levels Of Attractiveness Explained. by agitator: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ok,

#Nairaland
Re: The Different Levels Of Attractiveness Explained. by Ksslib(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
YOU TRY : You are not good looking neither too ugly. But with hard work , determination & enough Mary Kay you can look manageable.
Re: The Different Levels Of Attractiveness Explained. by Betasms: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lmao, yes oo, thats another one.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Opposite Of Woman Wrapper{ing}? / Love And Sex / Photos: Zambia Man Weds Fiancée After Losing A Leg 2weeks To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.