Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

IBB Threatens Niger Deltans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Threatens Niger Deltans (6305 Views)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / REVEALED: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari If He Continues Halliburton Bribe Scand / IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
idumuose:
have you asked IBB why he hasn't made statement about Shekau?
Are you aware that the same IBB is still a PDP cheiftain?

Are you aware that the current minister of defence, Rt General Mohammed Alliyu Gusau, was IBB's National Security Adviser during his military regime?

Are you aware that the current National Security Adiviser, Col Gambo Dasuki, was IBB's ADC during his military regime?

Jonathan is surrounded by boys who are loyal to IBB and your inconsequential Asari Dokubo knows this much

6 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MrT2011(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
crazypatriot: when will you guys get over Biafra? Must you waste another millions of life before you realised, there will never be Biafra, at least not in your life time, you love death,hausas see death as traveling from Nigeria to London, you love money and ego, Hausa don't care....... in case you don't know, average hausa wait for and expect death every second of their lives,it is only an ignorance that will make a rat to call a cat for a fight, aboki fear humiliation past death, your Biafra lasted for three years, book haram son dey do as dem wish for Nigeria since when? Oh you still believe Jonathan truly give a fvck about Biafra che? You guys should be careful so as nor to repeat a mistake that will be deadly, u wan fight aboki ? And u don offend the yolobars that are patiently waiting for a simple costly mistake from u, except if u think u guys can still take on the whole country.

Will you shatap!

Don't make me go back to my shrine.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by madamoringo(f): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Konmight: I repeat

It's their oil and they can do whatever they want with the money.

If they embezzle all the money, good for them. If they turn their region to Caracas, good for them.

I think we should stop asking what they've done with the ones given to them so far as a yardstick.

How does it concern you what I do with my money?

How is it your headache how I spend my money?

Now they have themselves to blame, not Nigeria but their ND leaders who have been shortchanging them.

They have the right to "Self Determination". They can demand for whatever they want. Nigeria is a crazy country, if you't raise your voice sorry is your name.

IBB refused to threaten war cos of Shekau's BH yet he wants to go to war cos of Asari. We all know it's all about oil.

This is 2014, nobody can decide for us now, it's time to decide for ourselves.

Jonathan till 2019, so far so good, he's done a good job.

If they don't want Jonathan, they should ask Oshiomole what they should do.

My 30cents. I don't give a damn what anyone says.

Jonathan till Omisore Governs Osun State.

Well your post is quite true and annoying! By all means, I want these really silly ND or SS to keep 100% of this their oil money but it annoys me so much when they are talking of 13% derivation. I say keep all your money but you think you are doing me a favour by forcing 87% down my throat! It gets worse: they are fighting for 50%! Why go and fight for that when you could keep 100%? They think they are helping Nigeria, but they are killing it along with every dumbass who think this feeding bottle system is sustainable and will emancipate the country! It it hasn't done that for 50 years and getting worse, is everyone too lazy or dumb to try something else?

SS should join the SW to demand for regionalism, let them keep all their money in their states and regions, Nigeria will thank them for it sooner than later because in places where there is 0% production because of free money, they will change! If the SS or SE or North will ruin their region or grow it, it is their choice but let them not move their entire families into the SW like the ibos are doing! We are not planning to be your feeding bottle, help Nigeria from your corner and we will do the same too.

8 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by idumuose(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
lakhadimar: Are you aware that the same IBB is still a PDP cheiftain?

Are you aware that the current minister of defence, Rt General Mohammed Alliyu Gusau, was IBB's National Security Adviser during his military regime?

Are you aware that the current National Security Adiviser, Col Gambo Dasuki, was IBB's ADC during his military regime?

Jonathan is surrounded by boys who are loyal to IBB and your inconsequential Asari Dokubo knows this much
Hmmmm! Never thought about this bro.You are on point sir.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by thewarrior72: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic: IBB don finish Asari Dogkubo...cheesy
Sorry are u a lagos born malam or kano born.....please no insult smiley cool

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by stinggy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: My friend, its so annoying. Some people even think all Ijaws are miscreants and touts all because of Asari and his kind. A non Ijaw friend once told me that "I don't behave like typical Ijaw" . He said because Most Ijaws are militants and miscreants(the media focus on Asari and co influenced his thinking). I found it very insulting to the good people of Ijaw nation.
I swear this was how I felt about ijaws too when I was observing from afar off. Not until I had opportunity of mixing up with few ijaws where I served.
So lively, peaceful and rum-loving.

Something has to be done about Asari, he is a disgrace to his tribe

2 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MrT2011(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: Asari is so fvcking annoying. That dude is a criminal but foolish media is giving him air time. They are just toiling with Boro's legacy but its for a while. Niger Delta shall be emancipated by sincere citizens!!!

The Hate within and around you guys is worse than in HELL itself. grin cheesy grin

Tofiakwa!!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
Gabbysky: Until IBB condemn Buhari for promising to make GEJ's Administration ungovernable, and till he puts on his spare uniform to go after boko haram, Nigerians should never take him seriously.

One thing I know is for sure, not one drop of oil will flow out of the Niger Delta if GEJ is not re-elected or is forced out.

The oil companies know this and they are strategizing BIG TIME for his victory come 2015...
They are prepared to sponsor to full length, any group that rises up in support of GEJ.
can you provide a link where Buhari said that?

3 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by jagaban1: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Konmight:

You don't have to curse me GPA5.0.

Believe it or not, I'm from Ilesha Osun State.

This is a forum and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

God Be With You.

Jonathan Till Shekau Accepts Christ.

Cheers.

KEEP YOUR DIRTY, STINKING OPINION TO YOURSELF

YORUBA WANNA BE. WHEN ARE YOU GOING HOME

2 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by thewarrior72: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
madamoringo:

Well your post is quite true and annoying! By all means, I want these really silly ND or SS to keep 100% of this their oil money but it annoys me so much when they are talking of 13% derivation. I say keep all your money but you think you are doing me a favour by forcing 87% down my throat! It gets worse: they are fighting for 50%! Why go and fight for that when you could keep 100%? They think they are helping Nigeria, but they are killing it along with every dumbass who think this feeding bottle system is sustainable and will emancipate the country! It it hasn't done that for 50 years and getting worse, is everyone too lazy or dumb to try something else?

SS should join the SW to demand for regionalism, let them keep all their money in their states and regions, Nigeria will thank them for it sooner than later because in places where there is 0% production because of free money, they will change! If the SS or SE or North will ruin their region or grow it, it is their choice but let them not move their entire families into the SW like the ibos are doing! We are not planning to be your feeding bottle, help Nigeria from your corner and we will do the same too.
Them swear for u? can't u wright ur hugwash epistle without roping igbos into it? undecided
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

Seriously, I always had the notion that most Ijaws are touts untill i started reading your comments. Even during the brief period I stayed in Warri and ph, most of the Ijaws I met were very lousy. The only people I respected then where the Urhobos and the Ibo ladies I metwink.
Ijaws may be lousy and funloving but they are generally hospitable and peaceful. We are very stubborn (lol) especially when we feel out right is being trampled on. But we don't go about threatening people and intimidating people. Asari's case is a nutcase, he's fighting 4 his pocket. Trust me he's an empty drum

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MrT2011(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: Asari is Kalabari...You are not Kalabari
Asari is Ijaw....You are not Ijaw
Asari is a Niger Deltan....You are not Niger Deltan
Your people (Igbo) supported Biafra.....Isaac Boro and NDtans fought against Biafra
Now how does this matter concern you? You are viberating and spilling fire and brimestone when in real sense you av no stake in ND oil... Ie if it is about oil!!!
This matter is purely Asari/Ibb and not ND because IBB never desperage the Great Adaka Boro and even recognized him. Dude, even if Nigeria is so divide I assure yu 100% that the Ijaw nation will form its own country. So relax dude!!! You can support GEJ project, IBB is PDP too. Btw, the person that promised to make the govt ungovernable for Jonathan is a PDP member named Lawal Kaita. Bros abeg no cry more than d bereaved

I see you straggle yourself one day because of the over saturated HATE boiling deep inside your mind. grin cheesy grin

Please fill your mind with love to be free before you burst into pieces. cheesy grin
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
jagaban1:

Thanks Bro.

Cheers.
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
stinggy:
I swear this was how I felt about ijaws too when I was observing from afar off. Not until I had opportunity of mixing up with few ijaws where I served.

lol rum-loving!!! Hahaha. Asari's case is a pathetic one. If you follow him you will think all Ijaws are PDP..so funny bro. Asari Dokubo is just like any other political miscreant

4 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by koboko69: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Gabbysky: Until IBB condemn Buhari for promising to make GEJ's Administration ungovernable, and till he puts on his spare uniform to go after boko haram, Nigerians should never take him seriously.

One thing I know is for sure, not one drop of oil will flow out of the Niger Delta if GEJ is not re-elected or is forced out.

The oil companies know this and they are strategizing BIG TIME for his victory come 2015...
They are prepared to sponsor to full length, any group that rises up in support of GEJ.

Stop listening to beer palor gist. Buhari never made that statement, PDP chieftains rather did and they are still in PDP till date. If anyone is making Joothan's administration ungovernable, its Jonathan himself and his PDP friends.

All this rants you are making about oil not flowing....oil will flow in abundance.....and nothing will happen. Abi na u wan block the oil from flowing?

4 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by ikweremilitant: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
donmix: ...
were is d spare uniform wen boko boys re having a filled day in hs belovd arewa.or re they stil wit d laundry men.hoples criminal

3 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
madamoringo:

Word Ma'am.
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
madamoringo:

You are the silly one here ma'am. SS has been calling for resource control (supported by afenifere) but the leaders in my region, their thugs and the nigerian state has been kixking against it. Never call us silly because It doesn't call for that.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MrT2011(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
EasternLeopard:

To fight for a man who killed your best minds its an attitude displayed by slaves

Pls explain to me why you defend IBB who is responsible for the death of Awo MKO Giwa etc

Tell me why you support a man who annulled an election seen as one of the best

Stop worshipping the North

EasternLeopard, I LOVE you so much wink grin kiss

Oops!!! shocked shocked shocked
Please nairalanders don't call meh omo ooo grin cheesy grin-

I love him because our Ancestors SAID SO!

He's Nwagbara-Nwafo! grin cheesy
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by djfaithy: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
madamoringo:

1 million likes for you, you.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
C0llynzOII:
Go and learn how to spell, drunk sufferman.
Bloody diickhead,even a 1st grader wud interprete n understand that n not fart 'bout some meaningless typo,afterall u wrote 'no' in place of 'not' earlier, but it was understandable. So stick ur bloody arsse to da damm thread n quit pointing at meaningless typos,junkyard jerk.
now @ bloody_u_freak op,i aint no fan of that gap toothed minna evil genus n find his rants highly provocative to da NDeltans, but its pretty gud to see u putting that p'nut brains to some use here..but like i told elsewhere,do not adulterate n make a mess of it wit inspirations from ur damm balls,punk..
oh,i know u da freak op n hungry author here n u bloody gonna delete my post,but...............fuucck U!

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MrT2011(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Konmight:

Anyway, I'm Yoruba from Osun State and I've made my point known. This is a forum.

Jonathan Till 2019.

Cheers.

Yes! Thank God good people still exist.

grin cheesy grin
The "possessed" has now gone to eat his shiiit Hate he spewed here cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by lagdmark(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
IBB and all the northern generals could not put on their spare uniforms and fight BH that is killing their Emirs ,sons and daughters.
Which other war are they waiting for to act?, 3rd world war abi, all these expired men of yesterday.

7 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by djfaithy: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: You are the silly one here ma'am. SS has been calling for resource control (supported by afenifere) but the leaders in my region, their thugs and the nigerian state has been kixking against it. Never call us silly because It doesn't call for that.
lol no vex, na asari cause am

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by jmaine: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
jagaban1:

Konmight is proudly Osun and Yoruba . . . Stop antagonizing him simply because he supports GEJ . . . .

4 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MrT2011(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
stinggy:

Am quoting everyone from the external point of view.

grin cheesy grin
I think it's you people (Niger Delta) that flaunt such impression via the so called Am a "Worriboi" or Port Harcourt boi syndrome. undecided
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by arewarepublic: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
thewarrior72: Sorry are u a lagos born malam or kano born.....please no insult smiley cool

Kaduna born Mallam! cool
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: You are the silly one here ma'am. SS has been calling for resource control (supported by afenifere) but the leaders in my region, their thugs and the nigerian state has been kixking against it. Never call us silly because It doesn't call for that.
Word..i know u still it,barcanista,even though u've pitched tents with da wolves who are against the very facts and ideologies you just stated,but the oringo suzzie spoke some home truths.
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
MrT2011:

grin cheesy grin
Am sooooooooo sorry to say through your comment.

It's just that Am deeply Sick of this so called Nigeria.
I am not Nigerian but it seems Am stocked here because of my Igbo loving Mum that linked me to this Country. embarassed
Eh, obokhian!

see, don't let some top klowns on dis forum deceive u, we all luv each other. Be it ndigbo vs yolobas vs abokis, APShits vs PDP, we all luv one anoda grin

BTW, af u heard?
GEJ till 2015

Buhari 2015 till GEJ decamps to APC cool
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
madamoringo:

Look madam,i know you made some cogent points at the latter stage of your post except your assertions of the hardworking Igbos, but seriosly,you dont have to sound stuupid and silly to make and prove what sounds like a good point.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by collins125: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MrT2011(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Eh, obokhian!

see, don't let some top klowns on dis forum deceive u, we all luv each other. Be it ndigbo vs yolobas vs abokis, APShits vs PDP, we all luv one anoda grin

BT W, af u heard?
GEJ till 2015

Buhari 2015 till GEJ decamps to APC cool

Thank you. cheesy

Till then, I'll be in UN(Jamaican) camp awaiting evacuation... grin cheesy grin

However, I wish everyone peace in their hearts, to say the least I have my loved ones here too. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole / Gov. Obaseki Sees Gov. Wike Off To The Airport (pic) / FG Eyes N5trn VAT In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.