Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

IBB Threatens Niger Deltans - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Threatens Niger Deltans (6316 Views)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / REVEALED: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari If He Continues Halliburton Bribe Scand / IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Eh, obokhian!

Huh!! we? wor nakhi'na? michael 'SOKOTO'. OBOKHIAN! HOW COME 'BOUT THAT!?!

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
koboko69:

Stop listening to beer palor gist. Buhari never made that statement, PDP chieftains rather did and they are still in PDP till date. If anyone is making Joothan's administration ungovernable, its Jonathan himself and his PDP friends.

All this rants you are making about oil not flowing....oil will flow in abundance.....and nothing will happen. Abi na u wan block the oil from flowing?
Dont mind that fool
It was Lawal Kaita that made that statement and the last time we checked, Lawal Kaita is still a memeber of the PDP. IBB himself is also a PDP starlwart.

What most of these Gej's a55lickers refuse to realise is that PDP is a northern dominated party, more than eleven governors in the North are PDP memebers. The Northerners own PDP.

Jonathan CANNOT win the election without the support of the North and he has no choice than to ingratiate himself before them

4 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Rexxie:
Huh!! we? wor nakhi'na? michael 'SOKOTO'. OBOKHIAN! HOW COME 'BOUT THAT!?!
Dat's how some ppl 4rm edo state say it naaw, abi I march line? grin

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by EdCure: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Konmight:

You don't have to curse me GPA5.0.

Believe it or not, I'm from Ilesha Osun State.

This is a forum and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

God Be With You.

Jonathan Till Shekau Accepts Christ.

Cheers.
Seems the only way Jonathan can be supported is by totally losing one's sense of reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by omenka(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista:
The bold is so true. Asari and other self-proclaimed media hyped militants are inconsequential in the scheme of things. They do not in anyway represent ND/Ijaw struggle but wl sit in the comfort of their homes profiting from the struggle of the Niger Delta. Isaac Boro was an extraordinary youngman and his ideals is being rubbished by the criminals claiming freedom fighters.
I couldn't agree more @bolded. Indeed that is what they are!! Now put that against the backdrop of the Op's preferred title and you would see what huge problem we have as a people!! Criminals claiming freedom fighters according to op have become "Niger Deltans"!!! Smh.

These are the kind of folks giving the region a bad name.

5 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by arewarepublic: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: Ijaws may be lousy and funloving but they are generally hospitable and peaceful. We are very stubborn (lol) especially when we feel out right is being trampled on. But we don't go about threatening people and intimidating people. Asari's case is a nutcase, he's fighting 4 his pocket. Trust me he's an empty drum

An empty drum he is, and also uncout with low intelligence level just like other Ijaws around Jonathan...
But the likes of Barcanister have shown that this is not always the case. Never judge an entire race based on the actions of a few.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by TellBlazer(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Odua lion

This is the mistake Borno elders made when they told GEJ to withdraw soldiers

Pls tell me Odua lion

What good did IBB brought to SW

Is it the death of Awo

Is it the death of MKO

Is it the death of Giwa

You think Arewas love Oduas

To them you guys are slaves that do their bidding

Check deeply the relationship btw Oduas and Arewas right from ancient Ilorin. The Arewas have always used you guys to achieve their dream which is POWER
And they wil continue to bend for them after killing your illustrious sons and daugthers,even by the so called ibb,Gani who was brave enough to fight for this is no more,so sad! Tinubu is more after materials things,buy private jet and mansion and playing second fiddle to an Odua party.so sad my broda

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:
uncout with low intelligence level just like other Ijaws around Jonathan...
It is not only the Ijaws, rather it is about all those who are close to Jonathan, it seems they are always infected with Gej induced cluelessness e.g:

Doyin Okupe(yoruba)
Olisah Metu(ibo)
Liebaran Maku(northerner)

4 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

Seriously, I always had the notion that most Ijaws are touts untill i started reading your comments. Even during the brief period I stayed in Warri and ph, most of the Ijaws I met were very lousy. The only people I respected then where the Urhobos and the Ibo ladies I met wink.
MET?
Ok make I no go there? grin
Issorite cool

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Gabbysky: Until IBB condemn Buhari for promising to make GEJ's Administration ungovernable, and till he puts on his spare uniform to go after boko haram, Nigerians should never take him seriously.

One thing I know is for sure, not one drop of oil will flow out of the Niger Delta if GEJ is not re-elected or is forced out.

The oil companies know this and they are strategizing BIG TIME for his victory come 2015...
They are prepared to sponsor to full length, any group that rises up in support of GEJ.
Empty drum rantings cool

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by arewarepublic: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
lakhadimar: It is not only the Ijaws, rather it is about all those who are close to Jonathan, it seems they are always infected with Gej induced cluelessness e.g:

Doyin Okupe(yoruba)
Olisah Metu(ibo)
Liebaran Maku(northerner)

Right! A more balanced judgement, I must say.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
FOR the 1st time ...IBB has spoken well...
AUGUST LEADERS OF NIGERIA....VERY TERRIBLE

3 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by arewarepublic: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
MET?
Ok make I no go there? grin
Issorite cool

Leave that matter...cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by gurnam: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
lakhadimar: Dont mind that fool
It was Lawal Kaita that made that statement and the last time we checked, Lawal Kaita is still a memeber of the PDP. IBB himself is also a PDP starlwart.

What most of these Gej's a55lickers refuse to realise is that PDP is a northern dominated party, more than eleven governors in the North are PDP memebers. The Northerners own PDP.

Jonathan CANNOT win the election without the support of the North and he has no choice than to ingratiate himself before them

They are the most deluded people you can ever think of....

Why would you insult at every opportunity the same people that you need their support by GEJ...calling them the most vile of names?

You can't really understand how their brain functions...

2 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by shizzle11(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
gurnam:

They are the most deluded people you can ever think of....

Why would you insult at every opportunity the same people that you need their support by GEJ...calling them the most vile of names?

You can't really understand how their brain functions...
el'ewon,jailbird,back from da ban prison and,as usual,farting on arrival.
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by gurnam: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Rexxie:
el'ewon,jailbird,back from da ban prison and,as usual,farting on arrival.

Awon baba eee l'lewon grin

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by shizzle11(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Konmight: IBB should shut the Bleep up. Even though those ND guys make noise a lot, IBB is not in a position to tell them where they are going.

If they don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore, it's not a crime. They have right to declare they are tired of the forced marriage and shall pull out if their son is not the president. Yes, they can decide for themselves, this is 2014.

Nobody should hold anybody to ransom, if IBB feels his oil business would be threatened if they pulled, he should support the FG to explore Northern part of Nigeria for Crude Oil in large quantities.

Their lives is all about oil oil and oil. Sheygey feofle.

They should wake up from their slumber, this forced marriage shall not lasts forever, it's going to crash someday hopefully soon.

It's their oil, I support the N Deltans 100%. Yes, give them their oil.

We that don't have crude oil shall go back to Agriculture, our lives didn't start with crude oil and shall not end with crude oil.

Last Bullet......IBB should wake up from his dream, this is 2014 not 1967. They are their own this time around. Awolowo decided for us in 1967 but now we are deciding for ourselves. If he starts any yeye war, he's on his own.

Yeye Dey Smell. Imagine that criminal threatening us with war in this 2014. Spit on the murdarfurkar's head.

Oloshi.
Konmight my good friend, you have spoken well as usual, may your days be long cool

3 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by shizzle11(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Konmight:

Anyway, I'm Yoruba from Osun State and I've made my point known. This is a forum.

Jonathan Till 2019.

Cheers.
one of few yoruba I respect on this forum, my friend don't mind those fools, to them whoever supports Jonathan is Igbo, whoever supports PDP is igbo, who ever does not support APC is Igbo, they are pathetic lots. see how the goat is quick to label you igbo. FOOLS all over nairaland..its a shame

3 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
gurnam:

Awon baba eee l'lewon
Ahhahahahahaha....k,if u havent,as usual,been cooling ur rappin'n'constipatin' arsse on oam4junk's ewon,mind tellin us where its diffusinly rovin'? n also, who applied da boots to da butts of ilungarsse,how long is it cooling its arsse in jail?
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
shizzle11:
Konmight my good friend, you have spoken well as usual, may your days be long cool

Amen.

Thanks Bro.

The truth is this forced marriage shall crash soon. Me I don tire ooooooo. Confusions everywhere, name calling everyday.

The Forced Marriage Is Not Working Whatsoever(Apart From Corruption). It's been over 100years yet we still don't see ourselves as Nigerians. My Brother/Our Son is the order of the day. If after all these years we still don't see ourselves as ONE, then we should part ways. It has never worked for over 100yrs and I think it shall never work till Mikel scores hat-trick.

NDeltans have right to run their mouths cos this Nigeria is one crazy country. If you dull yourself, sorry is your name, your generation shall pay dearly for it. Some of us are still remembering the mistake Chief Awolowo made. It was a costly mistake.

I can wait to witness creation of Oduduwa Republic where Agriculture shall be our major souce of foreign exchange. Cocoa is seriously booming now. Cocoa and other crop plantations is the way out.

Happy Sunday Bro.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by deeobserver209(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
IBB (Mr Corruption) talking about his opinion on Assari Dokubo and the Headline says he threaten Niger Deltans? OP better change the headline to something like: 'IBB views on Assari Dokubo.'
The above thread Headline is mis-leading.
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by atlwireles: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Asari causing NL ijaws to sh1t in their pants as usual. Useless bastardddds, carry your nonsense back to hell. angry angry angry

Nigerian journalists creating report that as usual never happened. Can this online paper provide IBB's audio. Asari remains an enigma and the respect of him is beginning of wisdom to NL ijaw.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Rexxie:
Ahhahahahahaha....k,if u havent,as usual,been cooling ur rappin'n'constipatin' arsse on oam4junk's ewon,mind tellin us where its diffusinly rovin'? n also, who applied da boots to da butts of ilungarsse,how long is it cooling its arsse in jail?

Hahahaahahahahaha

E be like say Egbon Ilugun don get Oga now ooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by duni04(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Somebody that is supossed to be in prison. Mtcheww angry

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by EasternLeopard: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
atlwireles: Asari causing NL ijaws to sh1t in their pants as usual. Useless bastardddds, carry your nonsense back to hell. angry angry angry

Nigerian journalists creating report that as usual never happened. Can this online paper provide IBB's audio. Asari remains an enigma and the respect of him is beginning of wisdom to NL ijaw.

Am just laughing at unknown Ijaws like Ijawcitizen and barcanistan

Imagine these small rats who were in lower primary when Asari shook Nigeria, calling Asari a thug because they failed to realised that it was the struggle of Asaris that forced Obj to support a Nigerdeltan becoming a Vice President.

I pray Arewas mistakenly plot a coup. People like Ijawcitizen and Barcanistan will be dealt with if they raise their voice in support of the coup

4 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
This dumb nematode is a pro jonathan? cheesy fate is definitely cruel!!for once in your entire life;you sounded sensible...thumbs up old fart!!GEJ till 2023
shizzle11:
one of few yoruba I respect on this forum, my friend don't mind those fools, to them whoever supports Jonathan is Igbo, whoever supports PDP is igbo, who ever does not support APC is Igbo, they are pathetic lots. see how the goat is quick to label you igbo. FOOLS all over nairaland..its a shame

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by egift(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
EasternLeopard: When falsehood is preached repeatedly without being challenged, it is accepted as truth by those who careless to verify.

Unknown to many Arewas, it was the support of the SS and foreign support that made it possible for Federal troops to have an edge of Biafra

Any war that will erupt today, the Arewas will find themselves completely on their own.

@Bold:
So you have now admitted that Ndigbo were defeated because the South-South allowed passage to the Nigerian Army (over 2 million Ndigbo died).

Today because of the crumbs to are sucking-off Jonathan, when any of us speak of the failures of his leadership, you will spray your venom as if your life depends on it. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by EasternLeopard: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
egift:

@Bold:
So you have now admitted that Ndigbo were defeated because the South-South allowed passage to the Nigerian Army (over 2 million Ndigbo died).

Today because of the crumbs to are sucking-off Jonathan, when any of us speak of the failures of his leadership, you will spray your venom as if your life depends on it. Shame on you.

I have always pointed out reasons why we lost the war so that Igbo won't repeat them

Am surprised you are making this comment
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by PenSniper: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
C0llynzOII: Is anyone else wondering why IBB has not put on his so called spare uniform against Shekau and his Boko haram boys who have declared war on Nigeria?

An evil-genius commander of an evil group like BH cant do that. Did you ever hear him say anything against them ? He sowed the need by single-handedly taking Nigeria to the OIC. He sponsored many potential jihadists to Sudan for training. He clasified himself an evil genius upon realising the many evils he surreptitiously committed against Nigeria(ns). He should stop arrogating to himself the right to speak for Nigerians except he meant by Nigerians, members of his evil clan up north. He should also get ready to dust his so-called uniform because Nigeria will yet fight a war if peaceful divorce of the unholy alliance called Nigeria is not allowed. BTW where were you when these 'ranting' militants made Yar Adua and his federal machine practically go down on his needs when faced with nothing compared to war ? Where were you when the great Zamani Lekwot and his ragtag un-uniformed men gave you and your machine a dose of your own violent pill to your shame ? And this was while you were in your prime. Nobody down south respects uniforms of mediocres like you- generals that cannot favourably compare with Lt. Cols in other climes. FYI i am not from the ND but Yoruba, but misfits like you who have ever had the uncommon chance to rule this country have made me hate anything Nigeria. Am itching for opportunity to face you. Generations of Nigerians have been waisted by the lot of you and you still spew rubbish instead of apologising and burying your heads in shame. Resourceful leaders in Singapore, India, Pakistan, Iran, North Korea. Kenya, Malaysia, etc, our fellow travellers in the 3rd world countries' club had access to far less resources than you had but see where they had taken their respective countries. Even RO Benin and Ghana enjoys stable power supply.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by ijawcitizen(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Am just laughing at unknown Ijaws like Ijawcitizen and barcanistan

Imagine these small rats who were in lower primary when Asari shook Nigeria, calling Asari a thug because they failed to realised that it was the struggle of Asaris that forced Obj to support a Nigerdeltan becoming a Vice President.

I pray Arewas mistakenly plot a coup. People like Ijawcitizen and Barcanistan will be dealt with if they raise their voice in support of the coup
What is wrong with this igbo man in urhobo skin saying?
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Orunto: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
"EVIL GENIUS"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C / Power Sector Unbundling Executed Prematurely – Idika Kalu / Appeal Court Upholds Sanwo-olu’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.