Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

IBB Threatens Niger Deltans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Threatens Niger Deltans (6304 Views)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / REVEALED: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari If He Continues Halliburton Bribe Scand / IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by crazypatriot: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2014
EasternLeopard: When falsehood is preached repeatedly without being challenged, it is accepted as truth by those who careless to verify.

Unknown to many Arewas, it was the support of the SS and foreign support that made it possible for Federal troops to have an edge of Biafra

Any war that will erupt today, the Arewas will find themselves completely on their own.
when will you guys get over Biafra? Must you waste another millions of life before you realised, there will never be Biafra, at least not in your life time, you love death,hausas see death as traveling from Nigeria to London, you love money and ego, Hausa don't care....... in case you don't know, average hausa wait for and expect death every second of their lives,it is only an ignorance that will make a rat to call a cat for a fight, aboki fear humiliation past death, your Biafra lasted for three years, book haram son dey do as dem wish for Nigeria since when? Oh you still believe Jonathan truly give a fvck about Biafra che? You guys should be careful so as nor to repeat a mistake that will be deadly, u wan fight aboki ? And u don offend the yolobars that are patiently waiting for a simple costly mistake from u, except if u think u guys can still take on the whole country.

9 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by arewarepublic: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2014
agriboom:

Kai dai Bari grin

Hehehehe grin
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Odua lion

This is the mistake Borno elders made when they told GEJ to withdraw soldiers

Pls tell me Odua lion

What good did IBB brought to SW

Is it the death of Awo

Is it the death of MKO

Is it the death of Giwa

You think Arewas love Oduas

To them you guys are slaves that do their bidding

Check deeply the relationship btw Oduas and Arewas right from ancient Ilorin. The Arewas have always used you guys to achieve their dream which is POWER

Konfam.

This time aroung, we have to put those goro-chewing dudes where they belong.

Fawar Fawar Fawar

As far as they are concerned, it's all about Fawar.

Oya come steal the Fawar Nauuuu

Jonathan Till Mikel Scores Hat-Trick.

4 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic: IBB don finish Asari Dogkubo...cheesy
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic: IBB don finish Asari Dogkubo...cheesy
RT
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by EasternLeopard: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2014
koboko69:

Mumu...SS will back stab you again. Who will trust traitors? So tmr again...you will rise against us. That Jonathan is romancing with you guys for political gains does not speak the position of every Niger deltan. The annoying thing is that most of you dont even know igbos played the game dirty first. They plotted the very 1st coup in the history of Nigeria. Killing notable hausa fulanis in the process.

Oduas will back stab front stab side stab head stab and nash stab Igbos

SS action is understandable because we know they were neglected in the old Eastern region

The question you should answer is

Why did Oduas front stab Igbos after the civil war through 20pounds and indigenisation policies.

4 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2014
Konmight:

It's all about oil.

Don't dull yourself.

Those guys have the right to run their mouths as they want, Nigeria is a crazy country.

How come IBB said nothing about those morons who threatened to make Jo's regime ungovernable? How come he never made any comment?

If he'd condenmed those morons, he could have balanced the equation.

Anyhow, I don't give a damn.

Wetin me I know be say....IT'S JONATHAN TILL 2019.

Magana yakare.
Asari is Kalabari...You are not Kalabari
Asari is Ijaw....You are not Ijaw
Asari is a Niger Deltan....You are not Niger Deltan
Your people (Igbo) supported Biafra.....Isaac Boro and NDtans fought against Biafra
Now how does this matter concern you? You are viberating and spilling fire and brimestone when in real sense you av no stake in ND oil... Ie if it is about oil!!!
This matter is purely Asari/Ibb and not ND because IBB never desperage the Great Adaka Boro and even recognized him. Dude, even if Nigeria is so divide I assure yu 100% that the Ijaw nation will form its own country. So relax dude!!! You can support GEJ project, IBB is PDP too. Btw, the person that promised to make the govt ungovernable for Jonathan is a PDP member named Lawal Kaita. Bros abeg no cry more than d bereaved

9 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by stinggy(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: Asari is so fvcking annoying. That dude is a criminal but foolish media is giving him air time. They are just toiling with Boro's legacy but its for a while. Niger Delta shall be emancipated by sincere citizens!!!
That guy so fvcking nauseates me every time he opens his worm-infested mouth.
Always painting his fellow ijaw men in bad lights befores other Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Mutuwa(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2014
This is exactly what the politicians want u to do argue argue and argue up and till they psychologically kill u.Una think say dem mumu pass cow abi?when they all agree in the dark and look foolish in the day. #keepthemBusy# thats their slogan. angry

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by crazypatriot: 11:21am On Aug 17, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Odua lion

This is the mistake Borno elders made when they told GEJ to withdraw soldiers

Pls tell me Odua lion

What good did IBB brought to SW

Is it the death of Awo

Is it the death of MKO

Is it the death of Giwa

You think Arewas love Oduas

To them you guys are slaves that do their bidding

Check deeply the relationship btw Oduas and Arewas right from ancient Ilorin. The Arewas have always used you guys to achieve their dream which is POWER
what's your definition of slave ? In what ways are the hausas enslaving Yoruba? Are you calling Yoruba slave because they are not greedy ? BTW what l can decipher from my researches and stories I've had, Hausa stop trusting other tribe because of how ibos betrayed them during the first coup, ibos are the main problem here with their we against them mentality

10 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by EasternLeopard: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2014
crazypatriot: what's your definition of slave ? In what ways are the hausas enslaving Yoruba? Are you calling Yoruba slave because they are not greedy ?

To fight for a man who killed your best minds its an attitude displayed by slaves

Pls explain to me why you defend IBB who is responsible for the death of Awo MKO Giwa etc

Tell me why you support a man who annulled an election seen as one of the best

Stop worshipping the North

6 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2014
stinggy:
That guy so fvcking nauseates me every time he opens his worm-infested mouth.
Always painting his fellow ijaw men in bad lights befores other Nigerians
My friend, its so annoying. Some people even think all Ijaws are miscreants and touts all because of Asari and his kind. A non Ijaw friend once told me that "I don't behave like typical Ijaw" . He said because Most Ijaws are militants and miscreants(the media focus on Asari and co influenced his thinking). I found it very insulting to the good people of Ijaw nation.

6 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by asadike(f): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2014
ok o ibb. Ndi igbo are watching.
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MrT2011(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2014
MichaelSokoto: The evil genius general has spoken...
Where's Asari Dokubo when u need him most?
& BTW OP, change d title of ya thread to, "IBB threatens Dokubo", thanks.

FTC!
Dancing Skale's "Oya Shake body" with a little of Mama Peace's Ebola greetin style movement cool

"Nigerians" are "Fool" of HATE! You people are Doomed!!
Your Land (Nigeria) is CURSED by their Demon Possessed Minds.

Please note: Am not referring to you directly. I am only being blunt to the Nigeria spiritual insight.
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by dollarsplenty(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2014
Both are comrades at arms. IBB stands taller than Asari in 'official and organized' crimes and corruption, he has hands in the problems of Niger Delta and Nigeria at large. IBB provided the breeding grounds for militants to emerge from the creeks.

For Asari, he is the biggest opportunist from Niger Delta after GEJ, riding and cashing on the ignorance of his people, accumulating wealth at d xpense of the Ijaw nation.

9 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MrT2011(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2014
C0llynzOII: Is anyone else wondering why IBB has no put on his so called spare uniform against Shekau and his Boko haram boys who have declared war on Nigeria?

I keep saying... It's because "Nigerians" are "Fool" of HATE!

"They" people are Doomed!!

Please note: Am not referring to you directly. I am only being blunt to the Nigeria Karmic insight.
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Afroconnect: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2014
Long live Isaac Adaka Boro,great men are far and in between...Isaac Adaka Boro,the people's prophet,warrior and states man.

Since the last 100years Nigerian has seen 4 great men- Isaac Adaka Boro,Gani Fawhenmi,Ken Saro wiwa,Fela Anikulapo Kuti.

4 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2014
MrT2011:

"Nigerians" are "Fool" of HATE! You people are Doomed!!

Please note: Am not referring to you directly. I am only being blunt to the Nigeria spiritual insight.
Chai! undecided

buh there's a "Reply" button jez @ d top of diz thread naaw, dat way, everybody gor knw say u dey share ya HATE generally & not direktly @ me

Diiiaaaaris God uuooo!
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by crazypatriot: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2014
EasternLeopard:

To fight for a man who killed your best minds its an attitude displayed by slaves

Pls explain to me why you defend IBB who is responsible for the death of Awo MKO Giwa etc

Tell me why you support a man who annulled an election seen as one of the best

Stop worshipping the North
maybe that's because I know more than you, abiola got served, wiwa got served, ibb didn't kill awolowo..... unlike you I will never allow tribalism to over cloud my thinking, I guess abiola didn't know karma was real when he refused to return Samuel doe's money that ibb kept in his account back to doe's family after the man was gruesomely killed in Liberia, unlike you I will never use the action of a man to judge his entire lineage, ibb does not and has never represented the voice and mind of average northerners........... like I said, I don't judge based on hearsay but based on my own research.......... babangida got back to abiola after the rumor of abiola sleeping with Marian babangida was confirmed to be true, are you saying i should persecute babangida for that? ...... obj killled abiola not ibb

4 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MrT2011(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2014
Konmight: IBB should shut the Bleep up. Even though those ND guys make noise a lot, IBB is not in a position to tell them where they are going.

If they don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore, it's not a crime. They have right to declare they are tired of the forced marriage and shall pull out if their son is not the president. Yes, they can decide for themselves, this is 2014.

Nobody should hold anybody to ransom, if IBB feels his oil business would be threatened if they pulled, he should support the FG to explore Northern part of Nigeria for Crude Oil in large quantities.

Their lives is all about oil oil and oil. Sheygey feofle.

They should wake up from their slumber, this forced marriage shall not lasts forever, it's going to crash someday hopefully soon.

It's their oil, I support the N Deltans 100%. Yes, give them their oil.

We that don't have crude oil shall go back to Agriculture, our lives didn't start with crude oil and shall not end with crude oil.

Last Bullet......IBB should wake up from his dream, this is 2014 not 1967. They are their own this time around. Awolowo decided for us in 1967 but now we are deciding for ourselves. If he starts any yeye war, he's on his own.

Yeye Dey Smell. Imagine that criminal threatening us with war in this 2014. Spit on the murdarfurkar's head.

Oloshi.

Now you know: the devils all of you supported have turned to devour you.

The Blood of the Innocent being shed by the joint demon Nigeria will never go in vain.

Long Live Biafra.
Long Live Igbo Sons, Daughters and her Cousins.

Piece of advice
Don't be a fooool too to be incited by the WORD "Igbo" grin gringrin
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: Asari is Kalabari...You are not Kalabari
Asari is Ijaw....You are not Ijaw
Asari is a Niger Deltan....You are not Niger Deltan
Your people (Igbo) supported Biafra.....Isaac Boro and NDtans fought against Biafra
Now how does this matter concern you? You are viberating and spilling fire and brimestone when in real sense you av no stake in ND oil... Ie if it is about oil!!!
This matter is purely Asari/Ibb and not ND because IBB never desperage the Great Adaka Boro and even recognized him. Dude, even if Nigeria is so divide I assure yu 100% that the Ijaw nation will form its own country. So relax dude!!! You can support GEJ project, IBB is PDP too. Btw, the person that promised to make the govt ungovernable for Jonathan is a PDP member named Lawal Kaita. Bros abeg no cry more than d bereaved

Anyway, I'm Yoruba from Osun State and I've made my point known. This is a forum.

Jonathan Till 2019.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by jagaban1: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2014
crazypatriot: maybe that's because I know more than you, abiola got served, wiwa got served, ibb didn't kill awolowo..... unlike you I will never allow tribalism to over cloud my thinking, I guess abiola didn't know karma was real when he refused to return Samuel doe's money that ibb kept in his account back to doe's family after the man was gruesomely killed in Liberia, unlike you I will never use the action of a man to judge his entire lineage, ibb does not and has never represented the voice and mind of average northerners........... like I said, I don't judge based on hearsay but based on my own research.......... babangida got back to abiola after the rumor of abiola sleeping with Marian babangida was confirmed to be true, are you saying i should persecute babangida for that? ...... obj killled abiola not ibb

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. THE IBO DOESN'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN ABIOLA AND AWOLOWO.

SAMUEL DOE'S MONEY OF LIBERIA CAUSED THE QUARREL OF BOTH PARTY

IBO (Igbos ).DOESN'T KNOW HISTORY. IBO DOESN'T KNOW THE TRUE STORY ABOUT THE CIVIL WAR. ALL WHAT THEY KNOW IS THAT AWOLOWO STARVED IBO, HE GAVE THEM €20 .

KO YE KO SO FUN WI PE OBJ LO PA ABIOLA.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by idumuose(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: IBB making some sense this time around. I totally agree with the quote.
What is this onye anwunruma saying? Nonye,have you asked IBB why he hasn't made statement about Shekau?What is good for the Greece is also good for Uganda. Ibb is making sense my A.rse!

8 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by jagaban1: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Konmight:

Anyway, I'm Yoruba from Osun State and I've made my point known. This is a forum.

Jonathan Till 2019.

Cheers.

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. YOUR ARE BASTARD CITIZEN OF OSUN STATE.

OMO IBO OLORI PELEBE. Igbo

2 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MrT2011(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Chai! undecided

buh there's a "Reply" button jez @ d top of diz thread naaw, dat way, everybody gor knw say u dey share ya HATE generally & not direktly @ me

Diiiaaaaris God uuooo!

grin cheesy grin
Am sooooooooo sorry to say through your comment.

It's just that Am deeply Sick of this so called Nigeria.
I am not Nigerian but it seems Am stocked here because of my Igbo loving Mum that linked me to this Country. embarassed
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by arewarepublic: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: My friend, its so annoying. Some people even think all Ijaws are miscreants and touts all because of Asari and his kind. A non Ijaw friend once told me that "I don't behave like typical Ijaw" . He said because Most Ijaws are militants and miscreants(the media focus on Asari and co influenced his thinking). I found it very insulting to the good people of Ijaw nation.

Seriously, I always had the notion that most Ijaws are touts untill i started reading your comments. Even during the brief period I stayed in Warri and ph, most of the Ijaws I met were very lousy. The only people I respected then where the Urhobos and the Ibo ladies I metwink.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
C0llynzOII: Is anyone else wondering why IBB has no put on his so called spare uniform against Shekau and his Boko haram boys who have declared war on Nigeria?
Are you aware that IBB is a PDP cheiftain?

3 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MrT2011(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Chai! undecided

Diiiaaaaris God uuooo!

grin cheesy grin
Am sooooooooo sorry to say through your comment.

It's just that Am deeply Sick of this so called Nigeria.
I am not Nigerian but it seems Am stocked here because of my Igbo loving Mum that linked me to this Country. embarassed
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
idumuose:
What is this onye anwunruma saying? Nonye, have you asked IBB why he hasn't made statement about Shekau? What is good for the Greece is also good for Uganda. Ibb is making sense my A.rse!
have you also asked Jonathan why he hasn't made any statement about Asari Dokubo?

2 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
Until IBB condemn Buhari for promising to make GEJ's Administration ungovernable, and till he puts on his spare uniform to go after boko haram, Nigerians should never take him seriously.

One thing I know is for sure, not one drop of oil will flow out of the Niger Delta if GEJ is not re-elected or is forced out.

The oil companies know this and they are strategizing BIG TIME for his victory come 2015...
They are prepared to sponsor to full length, any group that rises up in support of GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MrT2011(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
crazypatriot: eastern chicken DSS should keep an eye on who? Must you guy talk like u don't think twice? So because DSS is now in care of gej, Nigerians shouldn't talk again? Thank God aguiyi ironsi was killed, the name Nigeria could have been changed to biafra

shocked shocked shocked
Am sooooooooo sorry to quote you.
grin cheesy

Am deeply Sick of many "possessed" on the street.
Are you one of them undecided
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
jagaban1:

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. YOUR ARE BASTARD CITIZEN OF OSUN STATE.

OMO IBO OLORI PELEBE. Igbo

You don't have to curse me GPA5.0.

Believe it or not, I'm from Ilesha Osun State.

This is a forum and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

God Be With You.

Jonathan Till Shekau Accepts Christ.

Cheers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$700 Million Raw Cash Found In The Home Of Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-ma / The Communal War Rages On; Nkerehi And Umuchukwu (a Village With Two Names) / Nnpc’s Kyari Says Fossil Fuel To Remain Relevant Decades To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.