Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

IBB Threatens Niger Deltans - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Threatens Niger Deltans (6315 Views)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / REVEALED: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari If He Continues Halliburton Bribe Scand / IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
C0llynzOII: Is anyone else wondering why IBB has not put on his so called spare uniform against Shekau and his Boko haram boys who have declared war on Nigeria?
IBB gave his spare his spare uniforms to Shekau and other boko--haramic cattle rearers.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by gebest: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Both IBB and ASARI are fo ols, they are both BOKO HARAMS.
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by AndreB: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: Ijaws may be lousy and funloving but they are generally hospitable and peaceful. We are very stubborn (lol) especially when we feel out right is being trampled on. But we don't go about threatening people and intimidating people. Asari's case is a nutcase, he's fighting 4 his pocket. Trust me he's an empty drum

I remember those days...when he was fighting against Ateke..he would be giving interviews and talking tough on newspapers,..while his bases and even his village was being overrun..
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Semper. Fi? All I can say is that igbo jews are created to maim, plunder and destroy all what that has been and will ever be if it does not pander to their needs..
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
All I can say as I use to say is hw I wish I can have the keys to the russian nuclear reactors and wipe these shylotic ibbo jews off d face of the earth... Till then they wuld always remain as bed bugs.. To whoever am nt afraid of war what I need is just a russian cabretta and some few drones to wipe out these igbos frm yoruba lands.....they re nting bt vermins just like their jew fathers
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
lowgeorge: All I can say as I use to say is hw I wish I can have the keys to the russian nuclear reactors and wipe these shylotic ibbo jews off d face of the earth... Till then they wuld always remain as bed bugs.. To whoever am nt afraid of war what I need is just a russian cabretta and some few drones to wipe out these igbos frm yoruba lands.....they re nting bt vermins just like their jew fathers
^^ Frustration is not good for your health

Vote for fresh air.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by OneNaira6: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
He didn't threaten ND. He threatened A sari.

Find it funny, IBB didn't say anything about BH. Instead he went after Asari's words which itself is a retaliation to BH threat. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by OneNaira6: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
atlwireles: Asari causing NL ijaws to sh1t in their pants as usual. Useless bastardddds, carry your nonsense back to hell. angry angry angry

Nigerian journalists creating report that as usual never happened. Can this online paper provide IBB's audio. Asari remains an enigma and the respect of him is beginning of wisdom to NL ijaw.

I love that word: NL Ijaw. Perfect description for am

3 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 18, 2014
AndreB:

I remember those days...when he was fighting against Ateke..he would be giving interviews and talking tough on newspapers,..while his bases and even his village was being overrun..
Don't mind that overblown cow. I blame the media for promoting a "political miscreant" as an Ijaw leader (A very big shame). Can you recall when exGov Omehia appointed a known cultist George Soboma as Spacial Adviser on Youth? Had it been his administration wasn't truncated (and George wasn't Killed) George by now will be running probably for Reps. Or may even be given presidential appointment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim Emerges Flagbearer Of Third Force Coalition (video) / Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. / Fuel Scarcity: We Will Restore Normalcy In Abuja, Others In 3 Days – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.