Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? (15802 Views)

Why Your Sales Drop / When The Coffin Seller Says 'There Is No Market', What Does He Probably Mean? / I Need Rough Sapphire Seller Who Can Ring Product To Lagos URGENTLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 4:25am On Aug 18, 2014
babyosisi: I will go all Nollywood on him and be like

"Bia Emeka,so you want people to die eh kwa?
You want people to die so that your coffin business will boom and open branches
May God forgive you,I say may God have mercy on your soul!"

Then I will meet meet someone on the way as I walk home and be like

Nwanneka,have you heard the one that is reigning?
Nwanneka will say baby wetin?,what is it?
Then I will claps my hands and add pepper to the gist

" my sister o, hmm,I am just returning from that emeka the coffin seller's shop,I just went to collect the money from the moi moi he bought from me ,when the foolish man opened his mouth and said that he is praying for everybody in this village to die one by one so that his business will boom"

lol.....you're a very funny woman, well, you called it the right word "nollywood"........but emeka go regret confiding in you o
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 18, 2014
Funny reality. ...
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 5:34am On Aug 18, 2014
iwakolewa: Funny reality. ...

Yes o, funny reality indeed.
And BTW, i so much love this your username, so unique and filled with indepth meanings. This is what most of our guys do not realise when they run after physical beauty and ukwu, forgetting that the real beauty is inwardly characterised by our attitude.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks dear,guys won't learn though, until they are taught some harsh lessons by what they chase,which is surface beauty grin grin
greatgod2012:

Yes o, funny reality indeed.
And BTW, i so much love this your username, so unique and filled with indepth meanings. This is what most of our guys do not realise when they run after physical beauty and ukwu, forgetting that the real beauty is inwardly characterised by our attitude.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 1:16am On Aug 19, 2014
I asked a colleague this question, and she said, she would ask the person what he wants her to do about it, infact, will tell him/her never to make such complain to her or even come to her place again, because such person who's into such line of business can't wish one long life.

See as this my colleague fear death reach.

E gbo, se o le to yen ni?
The thing don reach that level?
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by r231(m): 2:14am On Aug 19, 2014
Do sales- buy one get one half off or free
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 19, 2014
greatgod2012: I asked a colleague this question, and she said, she would ask the person what he wants her to do about it, infact, will tell him/her never to make such complain to her or even come to her place again, because such person who's into such line of business can't wish one long life.

See as this my colleague fear death reach.

E gbo, se o le to yen ni?
The thing don reach that level?

loool it's true o
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by YourCoffin: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2014
I know it's because of me you opened this thread but your plans won't work. My business is a decent one. I mean it's just a moda fucking furniture! Why fear a goddam furniture! Abeg no dey put sand for my garri oh.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2014
r231: Do sales- buy one get one half off or free

and who will use the extra free one?
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2014
YourCoffin: I know it's because of me you opened this thread but your plans won't work. My business is a decent one. I mean it's just a moda fucking furniture! Why fear a goddam furniture! Abeg no dey put sand for my garri oh.

Abeg, i no fit laugh....it's not and can never be because of you......yes, na ordinary furniture....... grin grin

and this your moniker.........na wa!
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by pickabeau1: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2014
leave that thing.. wetin wrong with ukwu and iwa join

Double combo.. wink

If na iwa only we dey find... many deeper life sistas dey there dey roast

Iwapeluewa na hin we dey find

iwakolewa: Thanks dear,guys won't learn though, until they are taught some harsh lessons by what they chase,which is surface beauty grin grin
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by r231(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
greatgod2012:

and who will use the extra free one?

Spouse or other family member...........

maybe only in obodo oyinbo sha but yes people do buy their casket and place at the cemetery for them and their spouse way before time
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
pickabeau1: leave that thing.. wetin wrong with ukwu and iwa join

Double combo.. wink

If na iwa only we dey find... many deeper life sistas dey there dey roast

Iwapeluewa na hin we dey find

whatever rocks your boat dear, enjoy.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
r231:

Spouse or other family member...........

maybe only in obodo oyinbo sha but yes people do buy their casket and place at the cemetery for them and their spouse way before time
You're married?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by r231(m): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
LaraiBoluwaji:
You're married?

You want to apply?

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
r231:

You want to apply?
Should I?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by r231(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
LaraiBoluwaji:
Should I?

Let me ifa

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
r231:

Let me ifa
That's very rude of you.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by r231(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
LaraiBoluwaji:
That's very rude of you.

Haba...... grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
r231:

Haba...... grin
But its true

1 Like

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by r231(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
LaraiBoluwaji:
But its true

Not true at all

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
r231:

Not true at all
Pls check ur mail sir

1 Like

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by r231(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
LaraiBoluwaji:
Pls check ur mail sir

I don't know my password to my mail grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
r231:

I don't know my password to my mail grin
Whatever

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by CrazyMan(m): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
greatgod2012:
How will you react or respond to a coffin-seller who complained to you about drop in sales.

I overheard someone making the complaint to someone else, but the other person couldn't respond, she was just having a repeatedly deep sigh.
How would you have responded if you are the one who was complained to.
As for me, i don't pray that such thing be complained to me o, because i don't i know what to say in such circumstance.
Over to you.
Lol...I would just tell him to relocate to Liberia, Serri-Leone or Guinea. I'm sure he would have lots of sales there.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by MrCork: 9:21am On May 22, 2015
greatgod2012:
How will you react or respond to a coffin-seller who complained to you about drop in sales.

I overheard someone making the complaint to someone else, but the other person couldn't respond, she was just having a repeatedly deep sigh.
How would you have responded if you are the one who was complained to.
As for me, i don't pray that such thing be complained to me o, because i don't i know what to say in such circumstance.
Over to you.

...are u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by penplayer: 9:22am On May 22, 2015
Lol We will all die, so what? People die every minute, you are probably doing business in the wrong place.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by cozy7(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2015
I suggest he begins to attend burials, weddings, birthdays, etc n begins to distribute his complementary card to every attendee.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by orilowo4lv: 9:23am On May 22, 2015
wahoooooooooooo. de person should kill all is/her family first b4 complain of drop in market sales.............
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by franklingud(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2015
Don't worry bro, a member of ur family will die one day and u will sell.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by xynerise: 9:26am On May 22, 2015
He didn't conduct his feasibility study properly. He should relocate to Somalia
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by ricsman(m): 9:28am On May 22, 2015
thank God for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Unveils 36 Items Approves For Forex / Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market / 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.