Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? (15801 Views)

Why Your Sales Drop / When The Coffin Seller Says 'There Is No Market', What Does He Probably Mean? / I Need Rough Sapphire Seller Who Can Ring Product To Lagos URGENTLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by tellwisdom: 9:29am On May 22, 2015
Plenty dead body dey borno na...Make he enter contract with the soldiers
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2015
Simple, I will suggest to him to start killing people in his area and the sales will improve. This is like lawyers and police complaining that business is not moving.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by crusufixo(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2015
This is a very straightforward question....

I would simply tell him to gather his family, both immediate and extended, and start killing them one by one

Case closed........

1 Like

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by fitinwell: 9:30am On May 22, 2015
Well... Let him do promo like MTN TRUE TALK...... Or Relocate to is bizness to shoprite.... Better still.... go back to farming.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by missKiffy(f): 9:32am On May 22, 2015
Thunder fire you, that would be my response
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Btruth: 9:34am On May 22, 2015
It's every where ooo. No only him. He will have to wait or be going from hospital mortuary to another to place an advertisement. It is well..... undecided
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by prontoniero(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2015
greatgod2012:

what of if he asked for tips to run his business well grin

My tip to him: he should transfer his business to maiduguri
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Bants(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2015
I will simply advise the coffin seller to start make cupboards or wardrobes
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Lebamiro: 9:40am On May 22, 2015
Charity begins at home
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Sunnycliff(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2015
Please Relocating to Sambisa will help u
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by yusufu16: 9:42am On May 22, 2015
According to statistics over 150,000 People Die Every Day ... 1.78 deaths per second; 107 deaths per minute; 6,390 deaths per hour ... however, the fact remains that people are dying all around us.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by tobtap: 9:43am On May 22, 2015
greatgod2012:
How will you react or respond to a coffin-seller who complained to you about drop in sales.

I overheard someone making the complaint to someone else, but the other person couldn't respond, she was just having a repeatedly deep sigh.
How would you have responded if you are the one who was complained to.
As for me, i don't pray that such thing be complained to me o, because i don't i know what to say in such circumstance.
Over to you.
he shud relocate his business to borno state
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Ultimate001: 9:44am On May 22, 2015
It's a hard one. We cn't blame him and of course, he has to b worried because we all know fully well dat pple die from time to time, so y d drop in sale wen pple av nt actuallu stopt dying? As to wat will b my response, I dn't knw. Perhaps, I'ill jsut b sighing too.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Truckpusher(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2015
greatgod2012:

I'll simply tell him to relocate to places where violence has escalated before ,during and after the elections.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Truckpusher(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2015
Op, I do have a great plan on how an average coffin maker can become a millionaire.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 22, 2015
greatgod2012:
How will you react or respond to a coffin-seller who complained to you about drop in sales.

I overheard someone making the complaint to someone else, but the other person couldn't respond, she was just having a repeatedly deep sigh.
How would you have responded if you are the one who was complained to.
As for me, i don't pray that such thing be complained to me o, because i don't i know what to say in such circumstance.
Over to you.

IS COS NIGERIANS LACK CREATIVITY..... A COFFIN BUILDER OR MAKER CAN MAKE FURNITURE AS WELL.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by redsun(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2015
To relocate to a place where there are less Moslems that have little needs for coffins. Death business is the same as food,it is inevitable,especially with native cultures being eroded fast by oyinbos style of undertaking funerals.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by eazydon(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2015
She has got to be one of the fastest-growing female acts in Nigeria’s entertainment industry. LizzyLu (born Elizabeth B. Luwide) has just officially begun her music career on a very heavy note. Coming through with her debut single ‘Oluwa Sure Pass’, nonetheless a hit, Lizzy Lu follows up with a very crispy visuals to ‘Oluwa Sure Pass’ which has got people noticing the birth of a star. Lizzy Lu who also doubles as an actress, is surely someone to keep an open eye for as she promises to make it hotter.

BRIEF BIO:

Elizabeth B. Luwide popularly known as LizzyLu, born on 21st of August is an Afro pop singer and songwriter. The actress and Former Miss-Ogoni beauty Queen who hails from Rivers state began to display a passion for singing at a very tender age. She has worked with many A-list producers and artistes like Jaysleeky, D’tunes, Sean Tizzle and Reflex Soundz. The track “Oluwa Sure Pass” was produced by Reflex Soundz and video directed by AB Mark.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-JMWZxJBFY&feature=youtu.be

You can download the video here: http://naijareplay.com/2015/05/video-lizzy-lu-lizzyluluwide-oluwa-sure-pass.html

Connect with LizzyLu:

Listen to #OluwaSurePass Audio: https://my.notjustok.com/track/15496/lizzy-lu-oluwa-sure-pass

Find LizzyLu on Instagram: https://instagram.com/luwidelizzy/

Find LizzyLu on twitter: https://twitter.com/LizzyluLuwide
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Emyogalanya: 9:53am On May 22, 2015
I think he should just merge with others let him call buhari and tinubu for tips before then let him use "BROOM" to "SWEEP" there much be some pdp demons around there and after prayer everyday instead of amen he should shout change if sales does not improve he can now use thugs to kill 800 plus some youth coppers. If cant do all this simple localisation of industry comes into play he can relocate to northeast he will surely be smiling to the bank
greatgod2012:

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Skain(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2015
My response would be same "hmm" noni
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by chukslawrence(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2015
May u tell ur siblings, they might be of help by patronising.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Fraih(f): 9:57am On May 22, 2015
Baddestguyp:
he should go to d.mountain to pray for more customers
Customers ke lipsrsealed undecided
Aigbodo!!!
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 22, 2015
greatgod2012:

He should relocate near a mortuary and run TV commercials.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Emyogalanya: 10:12am On May 22, 2015
Did i hear you well laff wan finish me o
krall:
He should be prayerful, so the good LORD shall cause the wicked to be smote and their bodies delivered into his hands.
Hallelujah!!!
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Decentdamsel(f): 10:17am On May 22, 2015
I was passing by a coffin seller's shop with my mum years back,he beckoned on us en sed customer come en buy...my mum sed all d back to sender words she knew,en kept saying it even after we reached home
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Jpanama3: 10:23am On May 22, 2015
Relocate to the North east
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 22, 2015
pickabeau1:
The supply is not an issue

Like any biz.. he may have issues with location, advertising, quality service and pricing..

Good Morning sir
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by somongo: 10:30am On May 22, 2015
babyosisi:
I will go all Nollywood on him and be like

"Bia Emeka,so you want people to die eh kwa?
You want people to die so that your coffin business will boom and open branches
May God forgive you,I say may God have mercy on your soul!"

Then I will meet meet someone on the way as I walk home and be like

Nwanneka,have you heard the one that is reigning?
Nwanneka will say baby wetin?,what is it?
Then I will claps my hands and add pepper to the gist

" my sister o, hmm,I am just returning from that emeka the coffin seller's shop,I just went to collect the money from the moi moi he bought from me ,when the foolish man opened his mouth and said that he is praying for everybody in this village to die one by one so that his business will boom"
Then Nwanneka will shout, 'CHINEKE, CHAI'..... Lol
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by kenoz(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2015
He should take his business to sambissa forest.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by BeauHomme: 10:45am On May 22, 2015
I'll ask him to open a marketing department and employ marketersgrin

Jokes apart, there's a huge market for the undertaking industry. It's just that (probably due to public perception) the practitioners mostly take a sedentary approach to business. They are afraid of reaching out and so, just wait for customers to trickle in.

He could liaise with morgues on a commission basis and use them as outlets for meeting potential customers. There are many more things he could do if he just puts on his thinking cap.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by czarr(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2015
make Im go base for north.....borno preferably. thank me later.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by feycols(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2015
yes people are not buying coffin for burial of loved ones again because they could not afford it.yet people die everyday and carpenters are called to nail planks for loved ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Unveils 36 Items Approves For Forex / Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market / Dangote Dumps South African Cement Firm Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.