Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? (15803 Views)

Why Your Sales Drop / When The Coffin Seller Says 'There Is No Market', What Does He Probably Mean? / I Need Rough Sapphire Seller Who Can Ring Product To Lagos URGENTLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by BCJAY(f): 11:04am On May 22, 2015
it is simple he should patronize himself. First kill the wife then kids and himself, what a question no market by a coffin seller. I do not pray to patronize any of them soonest
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Bimpe29: 11:39am On May 22, 2015
He can diversify or extend his line of biz. grin
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by JayJustus(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2015
*rows kayak away from thread*

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by gbengus17: 11:50am On May 22, 2015
MY ADVICE IS THAT HE SHOULD GO TO ORON/EKET AXIS. COS WHEN I ENTERED ORON I NOTICED THAT 60 PER CENT OF THE SHOPS ARE COFFFIN SELLERS. WHY--- ASK AND I WAS TOLD THAT THEY ARE WAITING FOR BOAT ACCIDENT TO MAKE MONEY IN MILLIONS OF NAIRA. MOST ESPECIALY IN DECEMBER WHEN IBOS ARE COMING HOME FOR XMAS.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Chestar5(f): 11:59am On May 22, 2015
Tell im to go and ...
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Jerrick(m): 12:00pm On May 22, 2015
I would tell him to go North, when boko haram kills, he sells coffins. His sales would thrive there.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by boxypane(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2015
Friend: my guy how market na ?
Coffin Seller: O'boy na ur face we dey look O grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Oluwapresley(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2015
Na OLX sure pass o
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by enomakos(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2015
Tell him to place this advert in his shop
"buy one and get one free"
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by sixtus3606(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2015
greatgod2012:

what of if he asked for tips to run his business well grin
Lol...man-slaughter!!! cheesy
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by dailywealth1967: 6:52pm On May 22, 2015
No mind him.Nigeria mortality rate is high.Let him relocate to either plateau,Benue,or Born state.Scarcity of coffin is experienced there.Better make him go sambisa
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by expozey(f): 7:07pm On May 22, 2015
The Lord will do it cheesy
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Ayomide7209(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2015
greatgod2012:
How will you react or respond to a coffin-seller who complained to you about drop in sales.

I overheard someone making the complaint to someone else, but the other person couldn't respond, she was just having a repeatedly deep sigh.
How would you have responded if you are the one who was complained to.
As for me, i don't pray that such thing be complained to me o, because i don't i know what to say in such circumstance.
Over to you.
I sugest he start d day biz wit any of his family members

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates To N375/$ In Parallel Market / Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official / Dangote Dumps South African Cement Firm Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.