Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Are You Looking For A Profitable Business To Embark Upon? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Looking For A Profitable Business To Embark Upon? (1738 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding / Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Profitable Business To Embark Upon? by awalright(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2008
Coming up with a business idea or thinking about a particular market that is profitable can be brain-draining. Well, considering the fact that most of us wants to go into business, I shall be dealing on "How to find a profitable market". Finding a profitable market or niche is one important area of business that keeps bringing the expected returns and profits considering the capital involved and other set-up required for the take-off or expansion of the business.

According to an online dictionary “Wikipedia”, a profitable market or niche is a focussed, targetable portion of market. By definition, then a business that focuses on a niche market is addressing a need for a product or service. This is simply the people who you want to sell your products or services i.e your “market”. It is a narrow and specific market you have chosen to concentrate your business either offline or online e.g recharge cards business, body building business, employment services, laundry services, etc. I hope you get the drift?

I am going to give you pointers that will help you find that ideal profitable business market which could be either offline or online.

(1) Choose a market that you already have a lot of knowledge about. What I mean is a field you are already an expert in. People love to do business with experts because it limits getting the attention of those in that market their chances of failure.

(2) Choose a market that you have passion for. Your passion for your target market is what will propel you to success. Doing business in the area of your passion removes hard from it and turns work into play.

(3) Choose a business that solves problem for people within your area. The best business everis providing the needs of others, you must know that people are looking for things to buy that will relieve them of their problem ( I mean solution to their problems), so be the one to provide the solution and you will be rewarded for the your products and services.

(4) Choose a market where there is good competition. Take for example, MTN, Zain, Glo, Zoom, Visafone, etc are competing fiercely for customers and that makes the market viable and there is hot demand for such products and services rendered. You too can get into the game and provide services or sell a particular product related to the target market.

(5) And lastly, the market you so target must not be too large or too small.

Well, I guess I have delve in as much as I know in this regard. So if you’re thinking of coming up with a particular business idea, consider the points I’ve just given. It will help you in establishing your desired business or the market you’re going into. You can still get more of this information by visiting http://www.thenigerianetpreneur.com.

Until then, I remain yours for the asking….

Uche Ikechukwu Benson
http://www.thenigerianetpreneur.com
0802 746 0192
Re: Are You Looking For A Profitable Business To Embark Upon? by awalright(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2008
Well, well, well, today was rather wet as the rain poured down and got us so wet. How about you? I guess you’re sitted tight right in front of your computer or laptop ready to devour my next write-up. I hope you’ve been learning a few things and getting the insider secrets to how you can own and run a profitable market.

Today’s article, I want to discuss on something that is mind-blowing, an hidden secret that many of us never believed it was. What am I refering to. It is a secret that pumps in continous cash into your bank account only if you implement it. Either you own a business or your kind of business is service-oriented, with this secret, you are guaranteed of a fat bank account. Are you ready for the ride? Come on, let’s go!

This secret is what I call “The 4 Step Secret To A Profitable Marketing Venture”. First let me briefly describe the what this business or marketing secret entails and how it’s done. The business is simply finding a solution to what people are already looking for and presenting it to them in a professional way as I will lay them down now.

Secret One: Identify a large group of people who have an immediate need/want/problem etc.
Secret Two: Get what they want.
Secret Three: Package it the way they will like it (products or services).
Secret four: Give it to them at a price they can afford.

That’s all there is to it. It’s really that simple!
And here’s how its done. You start by taking your time to identify (discover) what people are desperate (or itching) to know or buy. A quick example is like selling clothes, jewelleries, renting of equipments, rendering services of different kind (depending on your skill acquisition) etc.

Now if you can put gather all this information and devise a means of reaching these hungry market where the buyers are lurking, you’re sure of continuos inflow of cash everytime it calls non stop. Once you understand this, you’ll be able to see the huge opportunities in running a particular business or venturing into a profitable market business. It’s truly the lazy man way of learning how to run a profitable business, creating a life-time, unlimited multiple streams of income.

Well, that’s all folks. I wish I have been able to help in someway. Try the above secrets given and you’ll see how easy and profitable any business you lay your hands on will blossom.

Until then, I remain yours for the asking….

Uche Ikechukwu Benson
http://www.thenigerianetpreneur.com
0802 746 0192

(1) (Reply)

Starting A City Taxi Company. / Import Business / Become A Shared Shortcode Owner In 24hrs With Control Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.