Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? (4165 Views)

Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
luvablesam:

Would u live a man u LOVE so much if he says, 'coco u need a help mate' lemme get another wife?
I won't leave a man i LOVE so much just because he says ''i need a help mate, lemme get another wife'' lipsrsealed

Help me God not to do the unthinkable oooo
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Would you leave a woman you love so much if she says 'Sam times are hard. Let me get a man to help you with providing for the family while I service him as well'.

All your answers are same as mine. smiley
luvablesam:

Would u live a man u LOVE so much if he says, 'coco u need a help mate' lemme get another wife?

3 Likes

Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by shizzle11(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is an open ended question naa
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by shizzle11(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Godmystrength: I won't leave a man i LOVE so much just because he says ''i need a help mate, lemme get another wife'' lipsrsealed

bwuahahaha...@bolded, in other words? cheesy

that's why I said this is an open question, and not a yes or no, because conditions/circumstances could be involved
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by hrmkz: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
I already lost hope on response to these topic.

However am getting goose bump with the response so far and taking learnings.

I was actually involved in a an arguement in ivory coast, one of my friends had kids outside his marriage and kept away from the wife.
I actually told them why didn't they inform the wife and he said his not ready to die, and many people present agreed that women could kill cos of it.

But why over-react or do something that could make you end up in jail.

Is there nothing much more "sane" to do/say wheb such happen, cos we cannot totally eliminate it.
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
cococandy: Would leave a woman you love so much if she says 'Sam times are hard. Let me get a man to help you with providing for the family while I service him as well'.

All your answers are same as mine. smiley

When I said help, I didn't mean finance. I meant maybe bedroom affairs,taking care of the kids,go out with him when u don't wanna go out or stuffs.

No Man would say YES Coco, cos ur comment has a financial undertone.
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
luvablesam:

When I said help, I didn't mean finance. I meant maybe bedroom affairs,taking care of the kids,go out with him when u don't wanna go out or stuffs.

so there is a man somewhere that will say yes to the above (if it was reversed) provided there is no financial undertone??

1 Like

Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
Godmystrength: I won't leave a man i LOVE so much just because he says ''i need a help mate, lemme get another wife'' lipsrsealed

Exactly my tots as well....there is nothing a woman in love can do other than say am leaving or OK, bring her.
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
bukatyne:

Bros, define love

Love is what it is, A feeling!!! Could be misunderstood for lust,obsession, or infatuation.

Love is what it is.
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
luvablesam:

Exactly my tots as well....there is nothing a woman in love can do other than say am leaving or OK, bring her.
bring her for where... grin
How can i still think of staying with a man that has brought in another woman as co-wife? So many things involved o plus will he be using condom on both of us or what? SO i should now go and catch whatever jagbajantis the other woman is bring. Once another woman enters, we stop being a couple maybe flat mates.

The key word here is just because he says it. I won't even act as if i heard him saying it the first time.

He should not even think of bringing her to my home. Let him go and make her home for her somewhere else......
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Godmystrength: so there is a man somewhere that will say yes to the above (if it was reversed) provided there is no financial undertone??

Some Men would do but definitely not African n Nigerians in particular.
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
luvablesam:

Some Men would do but definitely not African n Nigerians in particular.
So why should any African woman or Nigerian woman in particular agree to this?
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
Godmystrength: bring her for where... grin
How can i still think of staying with a man that has brought in another woman as co-wife? So many things involved o plus will he be using condom on both of us or what? SO i should now go and catch whatever jagbajantis the other woman is bring. Once another woman enters, we stop being a couple maybe flat mates.

The key word here is just because he says it. I won't even act as if i heard him saying it the first time.

He should not even think of bringing her to my home. Let him go and make her home for her somewhere else......

For those that the 'second. Wife ish' catches their fancy,they would do say or do anything to bring a second wife in
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
luvablesam:

For those that the 'second. Wife ish' catches their fancy,they would do say or do anything to bring a second wife in
You mean the men?
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
Godmystrength: So why should any African woman or Nigerian woman in particular agree to this?

Because it had always been the Norm. Trace your family history a bit,u would discover that ur grand-uncle or someone had more than just a woman as wife. Honestly.

Am not in support of plenty wives please.
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
luvablesam:

Because it had always been the Norm. Trace your family history a bit,u would discover that ur grand-uncle or someone had more than just a woman as wife. Honestly.

okay...... how many is plenty?? grin
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Godmystrength: You mean the men?

Sure I mean Men.
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Godmystrength: okay...... how many is plenty?? grin

More than one
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
luvablesam:

More than one
good.
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Godmystrength: good.

Buh u know people differ in what they choose to want?
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
luvablesam:

Buh u know people differ in what they choose to want?
of course they differ in choices.
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
luvablesam:

Sure I mean Men.
good for them then. as for me, i have prayed to God not to let me have anything to do with such kind of men and i know he answered my prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
one thing is SURE. there is NO reason/condition/circumstance he can present that will be ENOUGH to make me ACCEPT a 2nd wife.
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Godmystrength: good for them then. as for me, i have prayed to God not to let me have anything to do with such kind of men and i know he answered my prayer.

Only modern greedy men would want a second wife except they are muslims. Although av seen a situation were a woman asked d hubby to marry a second wife.Av seen some above 32yr old chics say they would rather be a second wife than remain single for ever(not as a result of societal pressure,mind u)

U wanna know how I truly feel?
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote
author=luvablesam]Only modern greedy men would want a second wife except they are muslims.
Although av seen a situation were a woman asked d hubby to marry a
second wife.Av seen some above 32yr old chics say they would rather be a
second wife than remain single for ever(not as a result of societal
pressure,mind u)

U wanna know how I truly feel? [/quote]yes i want to know.
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Godmystrength: yes i want to know.

U av already made conclusions about what I think honestly.
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
luvablesam:

U av already made conclusions about what I think honestly.
was it in sync with what you think?
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by cococandy(f): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ok would you say yes if it wasn't a financial offer?
More like if she wants to bring in another man to help you relieve of you of some fatherly responsibilities. Be around for the kids when you're off on business or work and they need a father at the moment.
going out with her when you don't wanna go out, and bedroom affairs.
Just because of the love she has for you you know wink

Keep beating about the bush eh. cheesy
luvablesam:

Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by cococandy(f): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
That boat has sailed uncle sam.
So asking me what I have against a second wife is the most 'ridunculous' question ever.

Anything you have against a second husband is what I have against a second wife.

luvablesam:

1 Like

Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Godmystrength: was it in sync with what you think?

Nah,not what u think. Wait a minute wat do u think?
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by luvablesam(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
cococandy: That boat has sailed uncle sam.
So asking me what I have against a second wife is the most 'ridunculous' question ever.

Anything you have against a second husband is what I have against a second wife.

Speak for urself Coco,am sure u ar a very jealous lady!!!LOLzzzz
Re: Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? by Godmystrength: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
luvablesam:

Nah,not what u think. Wait a minute wat do u think?
well.... What do you think my conclusion is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Younger Sister No Longer Want To Practice Her Faith.... / What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) / Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.