Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love (1813 Views)

Is This The Tallest Woman In Nigeria ? (LOOK) / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / Ethics of Reporting Your Friend's Infidelity to His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
1. She picks her man's call once it starts ringing like 2 seconds as if she was waiting for it.

2. She replies his missed calls as soon as she sees them.

3. Funniest is this, when her man is talking, she keeps saying, "I am hearing you". Only God knows if that English is correct..

4. When she starts calling and he is not picking, she will leave like 3 to 5 missed calls for him within a space of 5 minutes.

5. When he calls back, the first statement she makes is this question, " why were you not picking my calls ? " Don't ever make the mistake of telling her, you were busy. Because more questions will flood you that day.

6. When you send her a text message, she keeps it in her phone for weeks and months till you start begging her to delete them.

7. When you send her an annoying text, after reading it for the first time, she gets pissed off. She calls you to find out what you meant. She wont delete it. She keeps reading it and laughing at it subsequently.

8. When you send her airtime like N200, she will call you instantly spending a quarter( N50 ) out of it to say thank you, before the end of that day, she calls again to spend another ( N50 ) to say goodnight, in all she spends half of any card you send calling her man alone.

9. When she is out of airtime and her man calls her, after telling him that she doesn't have airtime, she reminds him the last time he sent her airtime and how much it was.

10. When her man has not called her for a whole day and its evening, he will feel the effect on her voice when she calls to remind him he hasn't called her.

Please complete the list.

I am busy..
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
I no sabi weytin i dey complete, na follow i go follow thread

1 Like

Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by zoeee(f): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lol... All true except no. 3

1 Like

Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by ShirelleBaby: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ur title should be PHONE ETHICS OF A WOMAN IN LOVE WHO DOESN'T HAVE MUCH WORK TO DO

1 Like

Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by obayaya(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
ShirelleBaby: Ur title should be PHONE ETHICS OF A WOMAN IN LOVE WHO DOESN'T HAVE MUCH WORK TO DO

You're mean grin

1 Like

Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by mumumugu(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thy shall not flash
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by dytbabe: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Butterflies baby
I feel butterflies

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by ceospecial(m): 5:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Women don suffer sha! If them ♥ γ☺µː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́, α й ϑ them nor show am, na we go first open thread, them ♥ us now , them show us, α й ϑ ƭhє best γ☺µː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́ can do is to come online α й ϑ cast their matter anyhow based on say γ☺µː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́ need comment on NL? God is watching...

1 Like

Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2014
^^^

Your babe no dey do am ?

I carried out a research on 100 nairaland girls and these are my findings.

You think say I fit do love things ?
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by Ivanspring(f): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
You really did a good research. This speaks about so many ladies ...including me kiss
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ivanspring: You really did a good research. This speaks about so many ladies ...including me kiss

Gbam !
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
zoeee: Lol... All true except no. 3

When he is talking and he is giving spaces in his speech, what do you normally say ?

You know say that kind talk is slow and steady. Nah that place MTN dey use pay staff salaries. The phone call could last 20 minutes on a normal day..
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ivanspring: You really did a good research. This speaks about so many ladies ...including me kiss
So you remind your bf the last time he sent you recharge card and the amount? grin
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by Sparrow13: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Finding girls like this is imposicant
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
U r so on point @op...buh me don mak up ma mind nt 2 do any of these again...#guys dnt worth showin luv to.Dey gonna tag u as "ladies wit dia fish brain"dey don't av any emotion,al dey do is pretend...
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
MissMalia: U r so on point @op...buh me don mak up ma mind nt 2 do any of these again...#guys dnt worth showin luv to.Dey gonna tag u as "ladies wit dia fish brain"dey don't av any emotion,al dey do is pretend...

No, there are nice guys.

Ladies behave like children when in love. That's why I like them.
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Na wa o!! Girls don suffer.....ladies this..women that! God go save us from una hand o...amen sumbory?!
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by Onyiibazz: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
zoeee: Lol... All true except no. 3

Hey, that no. 3 is the truest if there is any english word like that. I guess it's because so many of them have nothing to contribute in discussions!
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2014
okparaugo:

No, there are nice guys.

Ladies behave like children when in love. That's why I like them.
HMmmmmm"ladies behave lyk children wen in luv*no b una fault na...
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2014
MissMalia: HMmmmmm"ladies behave lyk children wen in luv*no b una fault na...

When he calls you 'baby', don't you answer ?
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2014
okparaugo:

When he calls you 'baby', don't you answer ?
hahahhahahahahahahah...4ni dude.buh urnestly,luv sucks...
Re: Phone Ethics Of A Woman In Love by zoeee(f): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2014
ceospecial: Women don suffer sha! If them ♥ γ☺µː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́, α й ϑ them nor show am, na we go first open thread, them ♥ us now , them show us, α й ϑ ƭhє best γ☺µː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́ can do is to come online α й ϑ cast their matter anyhow based on say γ☺µː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́ need comment on NL? God is watching...
abi o... Its either they " guys" don't know what dey want or...

(1) (Reply)

Can You Forget Your First Love? / How To Make A Guy Jealous And Get His Attention / Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.