Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG (40993 Views)

HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by PastorOluT(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2014
Good development
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by omolizzy(f): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2014
This step go vex US like kilode.......God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2014
3coins: impressive. . . I have said it before. . . Ebola has just been deliberately overrated by the western world. . . .happy for my country NIGERIA
#GodFirst

Your stupidity knows no bounds.
To think you used God in the same sentence where such brazen daftness is displayed is borderline blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2014
Errrrmmm... Seems legit!
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Talkcentral: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2014
Ahh how wicked people...........

Robbers snatch man’s car, throw away 3-month baby, rape wife to stupor
>>>> http://www.ngnigerianblogspot.com/nigerian-politics-news/robbers-snatch-mans-car-throw-away-3-month-baby-rape-wife-to-stupor/
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by ElFenomeno1: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2014
phreakabit: Guys, hold Ur horses. The Doc only submitted the drug for evalyation, trial and possible approval. . .Let's wait and be optimistic till results come out.

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by 3coins(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2014
ebdib:

To think you used God in the same sentence where such brazen daftness is displayed is borderline blasphemy
kk

#GodFirst

4 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2014
Funny how the same nigerians that don't trust their products especially locally made drugs are all here cheering an untested anti ebola drug that hasn't even been tested on the patients that have the disease in their own country. *Sips coffee *

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by jantavanta(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2014
Dreal1247: .
Tell me why the western world wont hate us. They are envious knowing fully well that we are unpredictable. Little wonder they prophecied the splitting of Nigeria knowing that united Nigeria is a big threat to their dominance.

They are aiming to quarantine Nigeria.
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Profayo: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2014
If we treat Ebola,HIV should watch out.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by igbsam(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2014
Is this another pesticide ? As pronounced by our American Friends...
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2014
USA termed our Nano-silver a pestiside. Guess,they will call this a global killer..

I hope and wish this drug is certified a drug that can cure Ebola so that USA can crawl and beg us.

One Nigeria..great nation.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by nerodenero: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2014
Nigeria,intimidating so many countries for only God-knows when.

I pray this works to further confirm their shame.
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by segradino(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2014
I hope it works sha..

Info for smartphone users, u can get d best data plan for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by pembisco(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2014
phreakabit: Guys, hold Ur horses. The Doc only submitted the drug for evalyation, trial and possible approval. . .Let's wait and be optimistic till results come out.

He's a PHARMACIST not a doc.

5 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Raypawer(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

What's your problem with USA?

because they are greedy... and useless

ebdib:

so what was your problem in there...

undecided undecideddaft!

5 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by skyface00(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Sorry u making no sense. Grow up dude

GeneralShepherd:

The western world hates you and they give you millions of dollars in grant every year,right?

They hate you and practically feel Africa right?

If the west wanted to get rid of Africa two nuclear war heads would have done the magic!

13 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2014
“We gave the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and World Health Organization (WHO) samples of the drugs but the WHO later phoned and said they were not supposed to verify Ebola drugs. I gave samples to the committee set by the Minister of Health on Ebola virus and I hope that due process will be followed in

To Hell with WHO, To Hell With AMERICA!!!

Good one!!God Bless the Pharmacists and Other Medical Practitioners

#Africa Has Come of Age

4 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by steryj(m): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2014
Gradually we are moving up. I believe there is hope for this country if only we believe and support ourselves.
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Alabsworld(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2014
Dreal1247: US your drug will soon become useless to Nigerians.
Not only to Nigerial but become useless to africa

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2014
Raypawer:

because they are greedy... and useless

so what was your problem in there...

undecided undecideddaft!

Who are you cretin?
And why are you in my mentions?

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by eunisam: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2014
WHO shying away from testing our drugs. I hope they returned the drugs back to us.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2014
eunisam: WHO shying away from testing our drugs. I hope they returned the drugs back to us.
They shouldn't even have given those ba$tards called WHO

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2014
EBOLA: your days are numbered !!.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by nora544: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2014
I only want to ask why he didnot come out some weeks before.

He could help with his drugs also in Liberia, Siere leone and Gambia.

Why now?
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2014
stevecrun: USA termed our Nano-silver a pestiside. Guess,they will call this a global killer..

I hope and wish this drug is certified a drug that can cure Ebola so that USA can crawl and beg us.

One Nigeria..great nation.
Envy Envy Envy!!!! The Americans are envious of NIGERIA Heroics!!!!

To Hell with American FDA and WHO
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by PAINGAIN: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2014
Fingers crossed, hope it works. They should do all d necessary tests b4 using it on humans. I don't care about US or what any other country thinks, I'm just happy dat at least we r trying to do things on our own without waiting for d west to come and bail us out. The more d west say no to naija,the more we try to solve our problems by ourselves. Before u know it we'll actually not be dependent on d west.

4 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2014
nora544: I only want to ask why he didnot come out some weeks before.

He could help with his drugs also in Liberia, Siere leone and Gambia.

Why now?
What is your problem? are Nigerians primarily responsible to solve Lberian or others problems? Carry your ediot self comot jare!! Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: Envy Envy Envy!!!! The Americans are envious of NIGERIA Heroics!!!!

To Hell with American FDA and WHO
I love America but everybody is getting sick about them..

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by rafkaz(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2014
Clearing & Forwarding Agents,Both Containerised And Roro Vehicles! Whit General Cargo @ Apapa Tinca Port

if you build a business relationship with my company, we wont dissapoint you, below is my office address

Our Office NPA Commercial Building (National) Tin Can Port, Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria Please Contact us on 08073935324, 08033974999 We Are Reliable
Email : rafkaz1426@yahoo.com
Olalekan Kazeem

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by easylifeonly(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2014
Thank God, some Nigerians are making us proud. We are really good people, great Nation
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

What's your problem with USA?
The USA is a dvumbfvck of a country QED

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage / Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.