Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' (40987 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Pot Belly Vs Flat Belly / How To Reduce Pot Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by ibukunoluwa66(f): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
My fiancee left me cause of my protruding belly.
I stopped eating late at nite now and i did a lot of things that were not really convenient
I don't know what else to do .

I want to find a lasting solution to my protruding belly

Pleases give me a aid to help dis.

No insults please

1 Like

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
have you tried THE GYM?!

2 Likes

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by ibukunoluwa66(f): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
I will try dat also tanx
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
Do NOT eat for 2 days...
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
have you tried sauna and slimming clinics,a lot of sit up too will help

1 Like

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by agabaI23(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
We are here
https://www.nairaland.com/282744/daily-exercise-food-routine-those/149

Join us. You have exercise and diet as well. more ......

And I am not sure the girl left because of Potbelly may be you are no longer as generous as you were because for Naija babes, potbelly is sexy under Agbada if matched with a fat bank balance.

5 Likes

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Jcob(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
what caused the pot belly in the first place?

Beer? Stop drinking.

Natural? Gym and Early morning strolling. You can even start by strolling to work.

Food? Watch what you eat and drink lot of water.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by freecocoa(f): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
What is the name of that thing that Stella OBJ went to do in obodo oyinbo? You can try that.

It wouldn't hurt to give beer a break too. undecided
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
If you can hack it, I suggest you eat once a day: in the evening. Before 7pm. Then by 12noon take one bottle of lucozade sport to keep you going till evening. Walk, don't take the bus or bike or cab. Use the stairs, not the elevator. Walk at least 2 miles daily.
_
And go to www.nowloss.com they've got great exercise programs that I'm following.

1 Like

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
Stop taking alcoholic drinks.alcohol does not digest instead it is absorbed by the walls of the stomach thereby making the stomach to increase in size.visit the gym right away!
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
May be you should puncture it so that the accumulated air will escape. Lol grin On a more serious note, I think you should try sit up or any other excercise that reduces the protruding of the belly. Plus stop eating much of fatty foods.

1 Like

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by agabaI23(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
freecocoa: What is the name of that thing that Stella OBJ went to do in obodo oyinbo? You can try that.

It wouldn't hurt to give beer a break too. undecided

Tummy tuck or Liposuction? That's drastic.

If he is still less than 40, he has no reason for it. Not even necessary, age not withstanding

1 Like

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by penzino(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
Start doing situp, start by counting down with mayb 30 4a start.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by rayamayo: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
contact perfect herbal clinic -if in Lagos, PERFECT HERBAL CLINIC. Address: 55 Allen Avenue (Opposite 1st Bank), Ikeja, Lagos. Neighbourhood: Ikeja. Phone: Mobile: +234 8023178043, otherwise call to ask for nearest office to u . this outfit can help reduce your protuding belly without fail.

1 Like

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
And remember, whenever you feel hungry, drink lots of water instead. It's not always hunger, sometimes thirst comes in form of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by djeezy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
Try and work out frequently, stop the intake of too much beer.And lastly mind what you eat. That will help reduce it and perhaps give you nice abs too.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
berem: Stop taking alcoholic drinks.alcohol does not digest instead it is absorbed by the walls of the stomach thereby making the stomach to increase in size.visit the gym right away!
Wa se re Omo wink
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Oseniade(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
Stop taking your evening meal after 6pm.Also try to exercise your stomach muscle in the GYM.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by milliams(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
Better, try gym, if you are busy office type; try jogging on saturday 5:30am to 6:30am, so that neighbour don't see you looking pot belly solution. Controll or change your eating habit, eat less of fatty, oil and roasted for food, eyes your eyes to eateries. Mr and Miss Biggs, or reduce your visitation frequencies to these eateries if you cannot completely close ur eyes...
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
EASE UP ON THE BOKOTO AND SHAKI AND IGBIN AND AHON AND OKAN AND POMO. AND DEFINITELY STOP EATING 10 WRAPS OF EBA. I HAVE SEEN YOU EATING AND THATS WHAT YOU EAT grin

4 Likes

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by misreal(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
wen u wer enjoying ursef did u call for anybodies attention.nw ur belle don de big u don de fear.just use needle nd deflate it.carry go wink

8 Likes

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by damoskiy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
walk out at the gym regularly.pot belly is not caused by alcohol but by excess fat in the body.stop doing the following things for the next six months
1. stop taking assorted meat take fish only
2. stop taking cold drinks
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by freecocoa(f): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
misreal: wen u wer enjoying ursef did u call for anybodies attention.nw ur belle don de big u don de fear.just use needle nd deflate it.carry go wink
Best advice so far. grin grin grin
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by 50calibre(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
It depends on your age and how protuded your belly is. If you are already above fifty, then I think it will be an uphill task for you.

Notwithstanding you could start by staying away from alchohol completely, try eating healthy, stay away from
Fatty foods and sugars, you could possibly reduce the quantity of your meals, and spread them into more and smaller quantities.

Finally get active, excersice is the key, get a gym membership if you can. I personally find sit-ups and push ups to be very effective in toning the stomach muscles.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Scarpon(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
what worked for me u stopped
eating fatty foods
drinking beer
and take nothing but hot drinks especially original aromatic schnapps
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by mchenry(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
do not focus on stomach exercise only. you need to do full body workouts to lose that fat. go for a run. sprint as fast as you can for one minute, rest for two minutes, repeat this for 6-8 times.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
Stop drinking beer with lots grains and sugar, like gulder. Heineken is a good drink. Also try situp. It will help. Don't eat late at night.

Wait o shocked. Why Girl go leave man because say belly big na wah o. Before una know the belle nor big before? Before na big men dey get big belly but now na poor men dey get big belle.

Everybody wan sexy. Na wah o.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
call me for solution 07069755084
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
No one has left me for my pot belly but i hope to reduce it fast.
Watching this thread for healthy tips.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by Soocool1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
There is no "cure" for big stomach! It is a gift from God. Maybe that's ur own talent! #justsaying

1 Like

Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by ouagadougou(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
emmysenior: May be you should puncture it so that the accumulated air will escape. Lol grin On a more serious note, I think you should try sit up or any other excercise that reduces the protruding of the belly. Plus stop eating much of fatty foods.

Air? No way!
That gut is full of waste products.
Re: Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' by gbgadedayo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dear IBUKUN, there is a PRODUCT called GBG 10 - IN - ONE MULTIVITAMINS. i will recommend that u try this cos IT WILL SURELY WORK. I have treated people with POT BELLY. call me on 08033898722, 08094334160. EMAIL; adelaniadedayo@gmail.com.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Countries Doctors And Health Workers Migrate To And How Much They Are Paid / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon / How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.