Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG (40996 Views)

HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by ceejayluv(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
dady12: US and WHO are working together to make sure african can never succeed cos they know we are exceptional and we can never bow down to them,they force us into gay marriage,we say no,chibok girls kidnapp,they ask of oil for support we said no,now ebola,our nigerian born US bring nano silber as ebola cure ,they said it is pesticide because they want to promote their product to africa and later ask for our oil for exchange if we.need more.dose.now our phamacies ve bring another one,the west are ready to say this one is acidic to scare people cos they hate anything that come from africa.God will judge them and i beleive the end of ebola news on front page is near
Nano silver is neither invented by a Nigerian nor an ebola cure. ... It's as good as buying any random anti biotics at the nearest pharmacy to fight ebola. In other words, it's an age-long scam "cure-all" supplement in the western world.

4 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
ceejayluv:
Yeah, including inventing the internet you're venting your misguided annoyance in, the Operating system of the gadget you're using and virtually all the cartoons , blockbuster movies and general entertainment you're enjoying.

Sigh. Do they even know how dumb they sound?

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by amanikondo: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Airforce1:

wetin I wan go do for america when President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan don make NIGERIA better already?
You are right.

I can see you now have 24 hours power supply.

Nigeria is also better with Boko Haram and Ebola.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Stoical: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

The western world hates you and they give you millions of dollars in grant every year,right?

They hate you and practically feed Africa right?

If the west wanted to get rid of Africa two nuclear war heads would have done the magic!

Mr Shepherd, I hope not to sound too embittered with your comment but to state these for a fact: USA is a great power in the world - Yes, they can use nuclear war heads (only if other countries with such might would approve such). Remember, this is not beyond the capability of African nations, but for their selfish and blind leaders who prefers to sell their birthrights, just like Esau, for few riches to their family and immediate friends, thereby signing. MOUs that doesn't benefit them in the long term, rather their pockets. Or maybe, people like you who believe somethings can't be done in Africa, as such resort to licking their toes.
With all due respect to America, they give grants to Africa (because of what they feel they stand to gain with such magnanimity), not FEEDING Africa. So, if you think Africa will fall because America doesn't "feed" us, then this must be the joke of centuries.
Please, in a lighter note, you must not sound this way to prove your loyalty to USA, I trip for them too, but would never be as "you" to make that obvious. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by fairheven: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
An why must we always send trial drugs to them for verification,how many times have they also sent theirs to us for authentication?why must we hang our hope on them?wen do we end this inferiority complex?god help Blackman! cool
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Ehizze(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

The western world hates you and they give you millions of dollars in grant every year,right?

If the west wanted to get rid of Africa two nuclear war heads would have done the magic!

This is bull! (no offence).. U know not what propaganda is to say d least! plus no, that which u say they can do, they really cannot.. they simply can!! don't ask me why not..!
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dreal1247: .
Tell me why the western world wont hate us. They are envious knowing fully well that we are unpredictable. Little wonder they prophecied the splitting of Nigeria knowing that united Nigeria is a big threat to their dominance.
All this comment are all direct on point. Nigeria is my Nation. Let all of us join hands together to build this nation. don't think of what Nigeria would do for you, but think of what you will do for Nigeria. God bless federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
phreakabit: Guys, hold Ur horses. The Doc only submitted the drug for evalyation, trial and possible approval. . .Let's wait and be optimistic till results come out.
Salute their courage and stop your discouragement. is not easy
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by nke001: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
thewarrior72: Don't jubilate yet....US & WHO will certainly declare this one to be fertilizer or something worst

If they like let them call it americide, or whatever!

Nigeria's Lab. Scientists had a proven record of antivirus inventions. Dr. Michael Nwachukwu in the days of Shagari and Dr. Majigbemi (WHO) brewed a cure for d dread small pox and was used globally for its eradication. Where was fda then? We Need Contiunity and R&grin.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
F117A: why is this not on the FP yet?
is only when Boko Harlan trol bomb it will b on FB. what will b will b.
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by waldigit: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

There is more to your hypothesis than you think. It seems overestimated. It is not as easy as they make you believe
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by smartg(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

What's your problem with USA?
omo see Question. My problem with US is that they invented ebola disease and they want us to buy their insecticide Zmapp by force instead of allowing us to use our pesticides NANO, now we are coming up with another pesticides , but W.H.O is afraid to even test it.

Pleeaassee! USA, leave us alone with our pesticides oo, before GOD will punish U.
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Cabsso(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
leggo: I don't see how you can be a threat to anyone with the way you type.
Reali
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by dokunbam(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

conyema12:

Guy open ur eyes ... those grants and loans by the IMF and the likes are meant to enrich the western capitalist economy.
How many of those grants go into our locak industries.
Most of their grants are channelled into solid infrastractures like railways system, healthcare, energy etc of which they still bring the western companies to come and execute these projects. We are only left with loans to service.

They should take there grants and shove it up their a.sss

They give $1b and take $10b worth in crude oil
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ebola: 4 more patients healed, discharged from hospital:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/08/ebola-4-more-patients-healed-discharged.html
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Boerhavia: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Essentially the Ebola virus attacks the cells that line the blood vessels....as well as the liver cells which produce clotting factors for the blood.

A target anti-ebola drug should stop the virus from getting into the cell, and integrating with the cell's DNA....kind of like the way hiv drugs work.
. Nope! Not like HIV. Its virus doesn't replicate,its has incubation period like comon flu that runs it course. So if the fatal manifestations are properly managed. The patient becomes ok and virus free. So the pharmacists r trying to target the symptoms especially.Proper structural modifications of molecules that cure heamorhagic fever shld help. We can do it Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by dokunbam(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Stoical:

Mr Shepherd, I hope not to sound too embittered with your comment but to state these for a fact: USA is a great power in the world - Yes, they can use nuclear war heads (only if other countries with such might would approve such). Remember, this is not beyond the capability of African nations, but for their selfish and blind leaders who prefers to sell their birthrights, just like Esau, for few riches to their family and immediate friends, thereby signing. MOUs that doesn't benefit them in the long term, rather their pockets. Or maybe, people like you who believe somethings can't be done in Africa, as such resort to licking their toes.
With all due respect to America, they give grants to Africa (because of what they feel they stand to gain with such magnanimity), not FEEDING Africa. So, if you think Africa will fall because America doesn't "feed" us, then this must be the joke of centuries.
Please, in a lighter note, you must not sound this way to prove your loyalty to USA, I trip for them too, but would never be as "you" to make that obvious. Peace!

Thanks jare

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by kinharold(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eldavido1: Even if this one doesn't wrk, let's keep trying, keep producing different products, soon we will hit the nail on the head. Viva naija! May God bless our hustle!
Hope is a wonderful thing.
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
prince3009:

When a man who claimed he had a cure for AIDS said that any random HIV/AIDS patient's blood should be injected into him for him to cure himself after the asymptomatic stage of the ailment in him, it means alot.
If he is certain of what he invented,he will inject himself,go to a major clinic and do a public test heck invite the news media and when he has cured himself again,invite the news media but noooo,he is busy making empty threats knowing fully well that no responsible govt will allow anyone to be a guinea pig in the eyes of the public on their dime...does more harm than good
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by adeoladrg(m): 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
Samgreguc:
USA's FDA is synonimous to NAFDAC and not WHO..... So, don't be surprise.

FDA is not synonymous to NAFDAC.. It's synonymous to DFDAC of FMOH.. I could be wrong tho..
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by UrbanMystique: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

For the umpteenth time, nano silver was not discovered by a Nigerian. It's been around for awhile and yes its a scam
for 1billion times, no one says nano is by Nigerian read my post very well sheesh.
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Samgreguc(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2014
adeoladrg:

FDA is not synonymous to NAFDAC.. It's synonymous to DFDAC of FMOH.. I could be wrong tho..
USFDA means United State Food and Drug Administration and NAFDAC means National Agency for Food and Drug AdminIstration and Control. What do u tink? Help me with the meaning of DFDAC.
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Lispgreen: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2014
I just lve this! I pray it works that all the evil plans of Patrick Sawyer and his cohorts will be put to shame permanently! grin proudly Nigerian! Long live president Jonathan and the Federal Republic of Nigeria! grin
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by verdent: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2014
This country is a unique type fortified with assorted kinds of varieties of the good, the bad and the ugly. We only need to promote the good so much so that the bad and the ugly would be subdued.

Kudos fellow good Nigerians
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by buchibrand(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

wake up bro, get the colonial mentality off you. Africa is bigger and greater than what you think.
The western world are just giving back to you little of what they are gianing from you. They are doing it to stop africa from developing. They have nothing to offer again, africa is the answer.
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by bullionmx(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
phreakabit: Guys, hold Ur horses. The Doc only submitted the drug for evalyation, trial and possible approval. . .Let's wait and be optimistic till results come out.

BRO, THE SCIENTISTS IS NO DOC BUT A PHARMACIST!
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by mooyguy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
estyvino: What can I say, Nigerian scientist researchers had been busy. I believe in this Nation. Peace!
I hope we would brew weapons that can exterminate the bokos too.
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by phreakabit(m): 4:03am On Sep 01, 2014
OK its been days spanning weeks, what's happening any news?
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
nora544:

You will find more information about him on his homepage www.halamin.org

he has a second facebookside

https://www.facebook.com/halaminherbalcentre

Please read and it will open your eyes!

hmm
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by buchibrand(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ebola visited and now gone you guys are still talking about Ebola. Guys let's move ahead no time to waste.

How to post on your blogger blog with a Nokia phone. With as small as a Nokia C.2-00 you can blog. No more stories...http://freefishhook..com/2014/09/how-to-post-on-your-blog-with-nokia-c.html . Drop your comment
Re: Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG by nyt3237(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon / "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.