Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland (1977 Views)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by handysuzy(f): 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
My boyfriend coaxed me into becoming a member of nairaland; he is an addict of the forum himself. I have been using nairaland for quite a while now but didnt register hence I am new to so many things. Of course he doesnt know my password.

I have so many things I wish to post about relationships on this section which I wouldnt want him to see. Earlier today I mentioned him in a post I didnt want him to see not knowing he would get it as a notification. Is there anyway I could block him from reading my posts?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
u want to cheat on ur boy frend abi if not y wont u want hm to c yah post?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
...u av to open anoda accnt....just saying....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Rikidony(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
handysuzy: My boyfriend coaxed me into becoming a member of nairaland; he is an addict of the forum himself. I have been using nairaland for quite a while now but didnt register hence I am new to so many things. Of course he doesnt know password.

I have so many things I wish to post about relationships on this section which I wouldnt want him to see. Earlier today I mentioned him in a post I didnt want him to see not knowing he would get it as a notification. Is there anyway I could block him from reading my posts?
I HOPE HE DOES NOT DENY YOU UR CONJUCAL RIGHT BECAUSE OF NAIRALANDangry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by handysuzy(f): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
sameer1212: u want to cheat on ur boy frend abi if not y wont u want hm to c yah post?

Thats not so. There are some issues about the two of us I'd like to seek advice on.
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
handysuzy:

Thats not so. There are some issues about the two of us I'd like to seek advice on.
ok. den post it as long u r sure is gona bring solution to u n ur boy frend.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
temigracie: ...u av to open anoda accnt....just saying....
chai temigracie, u bad gan grin
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
sameer1212: chai temigracie, u bad gan grin
...lol...just giving her advice ni now....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by handysuzy(f): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
sameer1212: ok. den post it as long u r sure is gona bring solution to n ur boy frend.

Nope, they are things I wouldnt want him to see
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
temigracie: ...u av to open anoda accnt....just saying....
Except he doesn't really know her, there's no way he won't figure.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
handysuzy:

Nope, they are things I wouldnt want him to see
hmmmm realy ok ooo.u can open a new acount n post whatever u want.
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi: Except he doesn't really know her, there's no way he won't figure.
....well mayb...BTW,wat s she hiding??.....i dont think deres anything bad if her boo knws her accnt....except she s hiding sometyn oo....or wanna b choppn ponmo at d back....
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...just giving her advice ni now....
ok. it seems d ops is guilty dats y she dont want ha bobo to no wat she wana post. i smell foul play. jst sayn ni o........
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Aitee1: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Op what makes u feel he's not reading this already?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
sameer1212: ok. it seems d ops is guilty dats y she dont want ha bobo to no wat she wana post. i smell foul play. jst sayn ni o........
...yeah,same here too...
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
Aitee1: Op what makes u feel he' not reading this already?

You stole the words, right from my mouth. Tell me, are you chewing gum? smiley
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Aitee1: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
I'm chewing bitter kola grin
Ceasar1:

You stole the words, right from my mouth. Tell me, are you chewing gum? smiley
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 12:17am On Aug 18, 2014
NL is a very Public Forum. It'll be better if you wait for a little while and then open an account for that. That way, even I won't suspect its you. Its probably an issue her man knows about already, but might not be comfy with if she shares publicly and its traced back to him. Peradventure, he gets to find out, it'll be between you both. Its better you post in family section. Most Mature Romance Landers are regulars on there too. The insults and demeaning comments'd be minimal, I think

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 18, 2014
He's gonna see this too 'cause he's following you so start getting ready your reasons for this thread lipsrsealed grin

Just open another account to create the threads , if he knows you well hell know its you, so just be smart about it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by dytbabe: 1:25am On Aug 18, 2014
*story for the gods - Olamide*

Saasala don dey follow u already na
Muchechecheche
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by guente02(m): 1:43am On Aug 18, 2014
See bondage just because she has a bf that is a member of NL. Nna/Nne na wa o, seeing this post just made me love my single status....like WTF?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 18, 2014
handysuzy:

Please, not nairaland. You would only end up getting bashed cry cry
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 5:27am On Aug 18, 2014
Rikidony:
I HOPE HE DOES NOT DENY YOU UR CONJUCAL RIGHT BECAUSE OF NAIRALANDangry
CONJUGAL RIGHTs? He is her boyfriend bro, they ain't married yet. Methinks marriage is the only recognized union between spouses that establishes such rights and obligations

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 5:29am On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi: Except he doesn't really know her, there's no way he won't figure.
Exactly....... Even if she post it via Seu,n's account

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 5:34am On Aug 18, 2014
Elantracey: He's gonna see this too 'cause he's following you so start getting ready your reasons for this thread lipsrsealed grin
lols........ She's got herself in some poo already if the guy is a possessive/controlling type because this post and her comments are questionable.
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Rikidony(m): 6:24am On Aug 18, 2014
Tallesty1: CONJUGAL RIGHTs? He is her boyfriend bro, they ain't married yet. Methinks marriage is the only recognized union between spouses that establishes such rights and obligations

THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION cool cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2014
Forget ur bf Saasala and Chelsea,support Liverpool Jare,Liverpool is d best,Ynwa!
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by DBestDoc(f): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2014
handysuzy: My boyfriend coaxed me into becoming a member of nairaland; he is an addict of the forum himself. I have been using nairaland for quite a while now but didnt register hence I am new to so many things. Of course he doesnt know password.

You are so funny, how do you intend to remain anonymous when you ve got a real profile pic?
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by xtervaganza(m): 8:12am On Aug 18, 2014
I don't understand why some guys have this attaching spirit

Must you follow everything ur girl post online?

Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by handysuzy(f): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi: NL is a very Public Forum. It'll be better if you wait for a little while and then open an account for that. That way, even I won't suspect its you. Its probably an issue her man knows about already, but might not be comfy with if she shares publicly and its traced back to him. Peradventure, he gets to find out, it'll be between you both. Its better you post in family section. Most Mature Romance Landers are regulars on there too. The insults and demeaning comments'd be minimal, I think

My point exactly.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2014
I understand.
handysuzy:

My point exactly.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2014
xtervaganza: I don't understand why some guys have this attaching spirit

Must you follow everything ur girl post online?

Na wa ooo

I once had someone special who'd say "Hapiness comes from knowing Less"

For two active handles that are dating, it will do them better to keep off each other's profile, talkless of following eachother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) / A Life Touching Story: ‘I Took Off Myunderwear’ (A Must Read) / Everything You Need To Know About Your Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.