Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) (1972 Views)

He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! / See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ / Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by MissYuzedo(f): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2014
No picture sha

I met a Nigerian guy in Europe, he wants to marry me
in an European way and not traditional and he wants
to live and die in Europe, me I want to go back home
(Nigeria) one of this days.. he looks good but I think
there are good looking guys everywhere.. I am
irritated that he doesn't want to go back to Nigeria
and I don't think I want to marry black Oyinbo.. Abi
how una see am.. me I am naija for live ... Should I
marry him without my parents blessings

#BITG
Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by MrsChima(f): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2014
Zzzzzzzzz
Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by MrCork: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2014
MissYuzedo:
No picture sha

#BITG

......wait,let ne tink

2 Likes

Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by BreezyRita(f): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2014
Pictures or adonblivit!!
Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by djeezy(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2014
undecided
Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by tobiboss(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2014
No picture! angry angry
Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by Rapsainot(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2014
embarassed
Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by spyg1(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2014
MissYuzedo:
No picture sha

#BITG
why u d speak in tongues as if you are in bed
Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by yhermmie(f): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mtscheeeww.. Yeye dey smell
Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by philantoxx(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
gonna dump u in an European way I think.
Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by iceberylin(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
tobiboss:
No picture! angry angry
ŴĤÁŤ ĎĨĎ Ú ĔЖPĔČŤ ŦŔŐM missYuzedo undecided
Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by SEUNbanKRALL: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
angry angry
Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by free2ryhme: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
MissYuzedo:
No picture sha

#BITG

Marry or no marry am e no concern us afterall if e give u sumtin chop u no go tell us
Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by AndyBlazePenis(f): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
Op no get sense
Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by clemz85(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
u are'nt a NLer U wudda knw dat pic makes speech here, U ar lucky i cud reach ma knockout to smoke n calm, i wudda given U nacked wire
Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by phazotron(m): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
miss yuzedo trolling since 1654
Re: See The Fine Man In Europe That Wants To Marry Me ( Picture) by EpicNigerian(m): 5:40am On Oct 14, 2014
@op,....Irony is when u draw a fake tattoo on ur stomach,explaining how clean and juicy ur punny is.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences / Is Using Your Boy/girl Friend Picture As A Diplay/profile Picture A Sign Of Love / What Are Your Right If You Are Being Raided In ASHEWO JOINT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.