Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? (3661 Views)

You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Canada Vs America Or Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 26, 2014
ridimic1: oh nice...do u guz receive much over der to be givers

A giver is a giver no matter HOW MUCH they earn. They are people who RECEIVE much and yet are not givers so it's An individual thing

3 Likes

Re: Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? by Allohrandy(m): 3:45am On Aug 26, 2014
ridimic1: only GIVERS knew i wasnt bragging smiley
people like you would change your number so family and friends don't contact you when you travel to western country. I see people like you everyday in America. They don't want family and friends to disturb them for America because money no day grow for tree for America

2 Likes

Re: Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? by ridimic1: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Allohrandy: people like you would change your number so family and friends don't contact you when you travel to western country. I see people like you everyday in America. They don't want family and friends to disturb them for America because money no day grow for tree for America

oga hwfa u na..we no de quarell....we r jus learning na......only stingy people are pained like u smiley
Re: Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? by ridimic1: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
jennykadry:

A giver is a giver no matter HOW MUCH they earn. They are people who RECEIVE much and yet are not givers so it's An individual thing

i like dis.....inspiring
Re: Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? by GboyegaD(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
I have a feeling OP just need tell us he gives and in my opinion, his type when he travels abroad will not give. He is already finding excuses why he can't give and is looking for those to support his position.

1 Like

Re: Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? by ridimic1: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
GboyegaD: I have a feeling OP just need tell us he gives and in my opinion, his type when he travels abroad will not give. He is already finding excuses why he can't give and is looking for those to support his position.

u so wrong smiley
Re: Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? by GboyegaD(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
ridimic1:

u so wrong smiley

Perhaps I am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Visa Costs $252.... / Flight Boarding: Need Help As A First Time Traveller. / The Easiest Shenghen Country To Secure Visa From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.