Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

The Spirit Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Of Christ (394 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Christ by rccgamg: 12:20am On Aug 18, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnae3ya0ZpM

The Holy Spirit gives life.

I disagree with the saying that says "Heaven helps those who helps them selves",
rather I'll say helps those who cannot help them selves or Heaven helps those who ask for help.

One of the things the Holy Spirit does is to give life.

Ezekiel 37:1-14
"1 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,"
"2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry."
"3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest."

It was the Spirit of the Lord that led him to the valley of bones.
Dry bones mean: A dead hope.
The Spirit of God wanted to do something special

Dry Bones: When a bone is about to totally decay, it is when it becomes dry. Whatever is dry in our lives will live again.

You might have started this year with high hopes and later and it's beginning to fade away. God will put your hopes into reality IJN.

Ezekiel 37:4
"4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord."
When the Bones are no More Dry. Many Christians are living the average life meaning: Just surviving.

Ezekiel 37:8-9
"8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them."
"9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live."

John 6:63
"63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

The depth of the Spirit of God you have will determine your quality of Life.

There is a condition for the Holy Spirit to come so that it can give life.
What is the Condition? If Christ be in you.

Romans 8:11
"11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you."

If Christ is still not in you, you might not be able to partake in the life that we are talking about.

If you are still not walking straight with Jesus, then you are playing with your Life. Because while others are enjoying the life of Jesus, you may still be dead.

http://www.facebook.com/rccg.amz

(1) (Reply)

The Scriptures Cannot Be Broken, If You Care For Your Dear Soul Read This... / Freedom / Watchman, What Of The Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.