Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. (1191 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 18, 2014
There are many reasons why you shouldn't engage in sex before marriage. They add up to one thing: What you gain by sex before marriage is not worth what you lose by it!

People desperately need to be loved by someone who is important to them. This is especially true of young (not yet married) people. Just knowing that a person of the opposite sex finds you attractive generates a warm, wonderful feeling.

When a young dude and a girl are attracted to each other and begin spending time together, the excitement builds. They discover how pleasurable it is to touch and caress each other. This stirs their passions. Before long they are drawn toward sexual intercourse, and they begin to think, ''If we really love each other, what's wrong with having sex?''

There are many reasons why you shouldn't engage in sex before marriage they add up to one thing: WHAT YOU GAIN BY SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS NOT WORTH WHAT YOU LOSE BY IT.

What do you gain? A brief thrill. Perhaps some momentary pleasure. But what you lose before marriage can affect your entire life.

Lets see the reasons why you should wait until marriage:

1. Sex before marriage ruins your knowledge of knowing true love. Sex is not love.

2. Sex before marriage keeps you from ever knowing God's best. Making decision out of God's plan

3. Sex before marriage Hurts your self-esteem. You may feel what you've done is wrong, which actually is.

4. Can leave you with life-long guilt. You may feel i shouldn't have done it, should have at least kept myself. Too late

5. Sex before marriage can be a big disappointment. 80% of pre-marital sex shows it to be disappointing at last.

6. Sex before marriage is hazardous. Yes dangerous, which may expose you to STDs and STIs.

7. Sex before marriage can shatter a girl's life. 'Cos she is the one who is at high risk of emotional distress.

8. Sex before marriage can lead in some BIG problems. Unwanted pregnancy and declined love (mostly from the males).

9. Sex before marriage may fool you into marrying the wrong person. A situation where you eventually found out that sex alone was what was needed.

10. Sex before marriage can ruin the marriage. There will seem to be distrust, that is, if this partner could have sex with me before marriage, may imply him/her to be unfaithful.

The one that should have been the 11th, inevitably is the summary of all namely: Sex before marriage is wrong.

I'll leave us with this bible references:

''Flee fornication...he that commits fornication sins against his own body.'' 1 Corinthians 6:18

''Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers (fornicators) and adulterers God will judge.'' Hebrews 13:4.

Shalom, slalom. #peace#

1 Like

Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2014
Nice one, sex before marriage hinders so many things in our lives and above all it's a sin against God and our body..
#teamnosextillmarriage#

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by solomonbrown64: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2014
.....True talk.....
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Chidex2442(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2014
real truth.....
how I wish this girl had let me be I would have been a virgin... thank God for my new relationship, its a no s*x thing....
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Jarchi(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2014
Hen hen
What of if I divorce her after we get married nko
WORDS FROM A FATHER TO A SON ABOUT MARRIAGE
1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never
asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps
enjoying the attention, don’t marry her.
2. My son, a woman could be a good wife to you, some could
be a good mother to your children but if you’ve found a
woman like a mother to you, your children and your family,
please don’t let her go.
3. My son, don’t confine the position of your wife to the
kitchen, where did you get that from? Even in our days, we
had farm-lands where they worked every morning . . . that
was our office.
4. My son, if I tell you that you’re the head of the house,
don’t look at your pocket; look if you will see a smile on your
wife’s face.
5. My son, if you want to have a long life, let your wife be
in-charge of your salary, it will be difficult for her to spend
it when she’s aware of the home needs and bills to pay but
if it’s in your care, she will keep you asking even when all has
been spent.
6. My son, don’t ever beat your woman, the pain in her body
is nothing to be compared to the wound on her heart and
that means you may be in trouble living with a wounded
woman.
7. My son, now that you’re married, if you live a bachelor kind
of life with your wife, you will soon be single again.
8. My son, in our days, we had many wives and many children
because of our large farm-lands and many harvests, there
are hardly any land for farming anymore, so embrace your
woman closely.
9. My son, under the cocoa tree that I did meet your mother
could be your eateries and restaurants of nowadays, but
remember, the closet thing we did there was to embrace
each other.
10. My son, don’t be carried away when you start making
more money, instead of spending on those tiny legs that
never knew how hard you worked to get it, spend it on that
woman that stood by you all along.
11. My son, when I threw little stones or whistled at the
window of your mother father’s house, to call her out, it
was not for sex, it was because I missed her so much.
12. My son, remember, when you say your wife has changed,
there could be something you’ve stopped doing too.
13. My son, your mother, Asake rode the bicycle with me
before I bought that tortoise car outside there, any woman
that won’t endure with you in your little beginning should not
enjoy your riches.
14. My son, don’t compare your wife to any woman, there
are ways she’s enduring you too and has she ever compared
you to any man?
15. My son, there is this thing you people call feminism, well,
if a woman claim to have equal right with you in the house,
divide all the bills into two equal parts, take one part and ask
her to start paying the other part.
16. My son, I met your mother a virgin and I took more yams to
her father, if you don’t meet your wife a virgin, don’t blame
her, what I didn’t tell you is that our women had prestige.
17. My son, I didn’t send your sisters to school because I was
foolish like many to think a female child won’t extend my
family name, please don’t make that mistake, the kind of
female achievers I see nowadays has made the male-gender
an ordinary tag.
18. My son, your mother have once locked up the cloth I was
wearing and almost tore it because she was angry, I did not
raise my hand to beat her because of a day like this, so that I
can be proud to tell you that I never for once beat your
mother.
19. My son, in our days, our women had more of natural
beauty, though I wouldn’t lie to you, some had minor painting
of their appellation mostly on their arms, the ones you
people now call tattoo, but don’t forget that they didn’t
expose any part of their body like your women of nowadays.
20. My son, your mother and I are not interested in what
happens in your marriage, try to handle issues without
always coming to us.
21. My son, remember I bought your mother’s first sewing
machine for her, help your wife achieve her dreams just as
you’re pursuing yours.
22. My son, don’t stop taking care of me and your mother,
it’s a secret of growing old and having children to take care
of you too.
23. My son, pray with your family, there is a tomorrow you
don’t know, talk to God that knows everything, everyday.
24. Chop her yansh b4 u enta full-time *winks* I they play nih oooh

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Houseofglam7(f): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2014
Park well jor.

Enough of the sermon already.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
u dne tru?? guy nor Bleep u hear until conji burst inside your body
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
The guys don't agree with the OP.
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by wikiman(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
s.ex before marriage will never feel like se.x after marriage....if there will still be a marraige

1 Like

Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=Houseofglam7]Park well jor.

A sermon is not always sweet 2 d ear or heart.
If d sermon doesn't affect or concern u shud hav at least not commented.
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=Houseofglam7]Park well jor.

A sermon is not always sweet 2 d ear or heart.
If d sermon doesn't affect or concern u, u shud hav at least not commented.
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by keypad1: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=DrPaulB][/quote]please abstain from sex while your fiancee is bleeping so many guys outside.

Goodluck.

As for me, i must sex her, we must sex ourself before marriage.
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by ElFenomeno1: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Houseofglam7: Park well jor.

FREAK!
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
etiosa79: u dne tru?? guy nor Bleep u hear until conji burst inside your body
like dis message is not for u, let dose who nid it, use it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by kika23(f): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
Thank you OP smiley smiley smiley
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
Houseofglam7: Park well jor.

Don't mind those holier than thou peepz. Hw'r u doing swedy?
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Story for the gods. I just wan know how ur preaching go take stop me from knacking Ngozi and Chinyere tonight. undecided
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
deb6: Nice one, sex before marriage hinders so many things in our lives and above all it's a sin against God and our body..
#teamnosextillmarriage#

Be like sey dem neva knack u akpako b4 abi? na the reason why u still dey form SU. undecided
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Houseofglam7(f): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
donpeey22: Don't mind those holier than thou peepz. Hw'r u doing swedy?
Thank you jare......finally, a man with brains.
Na hypocrisy dey kill dem.
Anyway, I'm doing great dearie.
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Houseofglam7:
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Houseofglam7:
I tell ya. It's really annoying when some peepz go about preaching sh,it about how grown adults should live their lives. Na their wahala be that! Swedy, re ya on 2go? Really needa chat wif ya in private but can't access my pms due to some complications.
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Houseofglam7(f): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
donpeey22: I tell ya. It's really annoying when some peepz go about preaching sh,it about how grown adults should live their lives. Na their wahala be that! Swedy, re ya on 2go? Really needa chat wif ya in private but can't access my pms due to some complications.
No I ain't, never been.
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Houseofglam7:
No I ain't, never been.
ok. Reach me via my signature then.
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
assfreak:

Be like sey dem neva knack u akpako b4 abi? na the reason why u still dey form SU. undecided
Pls, what is akpako?
Re: 10 Reason Why You Should Wait Until Marriage. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
deb6: Pls, what is akpako?

U wan know abi? PM me. If I arrange u finish, ur life no go remain the same again.

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Mistakes Made On First Dates / Relationship Advice Needed Please / Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.