Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (8223 Views)

Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by donguutti: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2014
Any Red capped monkey now refers to himself as an igbo Leader,Political offices are better left for indigenes
What exactly do we gain by producing a deputy governor, Our main interest should be to deflect animosity
and maintain our business interest which should not be placed at risk by political maneuvers.

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2014
padeolu: Dream on dreamer.

Appreciate when you have and not what you don't...its good to dream big, but better to live in reality....
Yea right, with that frown on your face, and your heart full of hate!!

7 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Tobbie9(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2014
By 2019 we'll hear d same story all over again

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ElFenomeno1: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2014
Smh.... Igbos want one of their own to be a deputy Governor in Lagos State?!

Delusional cows........ Keep waiting and hoping!

14 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ElFenomeno1: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2014
banega: Lool, I knew this post was definitely gonna pain a lot of yoruba people (tribal bigots) • wink grin. Whether you like it or not your next deputy governor is gonna be an Igbo man right from the south east grin,. Deal with it!! Or die trying. Cry babies tongue ±

Moro....n

Just like the next governor of your state will be an hausa or a yoruba man!

Get off that weed you are smoking, it is gradually eroding your brain and evaporating your thinking capacity!

13 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by meforyou1(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2014
padeolu: If wishes were horses... Being accommodating doesn't imply stup.idity, neither does it make one a coward. But trust me, when the time is right, you flat headed folks will pack your so called china-made investments and return to your eroded landlocked savanna land to go sell okirika and panla. I wonder why y'll are quick to forget what happened between 1967 and 1970..
shut d hell up. Who are u accommodating? And what exactly happened in 67-70 if not that ur grandpa awolowo d coward turned saboteur

4 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by zlatansomto(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Moro....n

Just like the next governor of your state will be an hausa or a yoruba man!

Get off that weed you are smoking, it is gradually eroding your brain and evaporating your thinking capacity!
Is your as.ss jealous of amount of shi.t that just came out of your mouth?? Two wrongs don't make a right, take your dead parents as an example • You're like std's nobody wants you. Everyone hates you,. And it proves your late parents should have used protection.. Fool!

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by michelz: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2014
padeolu: If wishes were horses... Being accommodating doesn't imply stup.idity, neither does it make one a coward. But trust me, when the time is right, you flat headed folks will pack your so called china-made investments and return to your eroded landlocked savanna land to go sell okirika and panla. I wonder why y'll are quick to forget what happened between 1967 and 1970..
My friend,what is it that happened btw 1967 and 1970 that Igbos shouldn't forget? Did you fight the war? Did even any of your parents fight the war? Even now it's been many years since the war,are you richer or more comfortable than any random 5 Igbos around you? Stay there and be blowing grammar over the internet while the Igbos in lagos get to work.

8 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by merieam16(f): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2014
Dis igbo thread 4 nairaland e don come tire me......dey sha want lagos by all means cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ak47mann(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2014
looking at the population of igbos in lagos their vote will put anybody as governor in lagos state cool
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by zlatansomto(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2014
merieam16: Dis igbo thread 4 nairaland e don come tire me......dey sha want lagos by all means cheesy
shut your mouth.. Pig!

3 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by T9ksy(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Ibos and Lagos, sha! Haba! Dem take lagos swear for una people ni?

Ibos, been lusting after Lagos since 1944!

13 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Donmarrius: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2014
ednut1: but u can quote me abi. i served in umuahia . although igbos are nice dey are more tribalistic. what stops ya brodas from developing ya own towns ehn. Igbos in lag and sw are nt grateful. opening der yeye mouth about. pple dat hv been accepted wit open arms. u hardly hear of yoruba igbo clashes. igbos self plenty for north dem knw wetin der eye dey see der na mtcheeeew. isi okuko grin

The number of Igbos in Lagos and Abuja,outways that of any other state in Nigeria.
Reasons are:1.Lagos was Nigerian melting point,due to her former status,as the capital of Nigeria.The same reason they are numerically increasing in Abuja.
NOTE:it is no any fault of ours,that we outsmart others,to maximize the status of those prime states,to our benefits/gains.
2.Lagos grossly monopolized every route of int'l trade,mainly Int'l airport and Seaports,which Igbos are the arrow-heads thereof,thereby forcing large chunck of Igbos,to focus in Lagos for their trade and investments for eons.
Note: During those years under review,their is no air/seaport,in SE,and those in SS,are pratically non-functional.

Ask your mini-god eBOLA Tinubu,he will tell you what it will mean,should igbos withdraw both their populations and investments,in Lagos,which runs into tens of trillion dollars,Lagos will practically crumble financially and otherwise.
Justice demands that one good turn deserves another.
You that is chest-beating,is in one way or other,benefiting from the investments of igbos in particular,and other Nigerians in general,in that Lagos.if Lagos is left for you and your ilk to manage,it will decay like Osun,Ekiti,Oyo and Ondo.

Who told you SE isn't economically strong,or rather developed?

8 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2014
I wonder the political party that is going to field an Igbo man as deputy governor in Lagos State.

Anyway,let's keep our fingers crossed!
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2014
I think this is unnecessary.

Igbos also have huge population and investment in Kano State, so how come they are not demanding for Deputy Governor's Position in Kano State?

This is Africa Nigeria not United States. We still have a long way to go before that could happen.

I think their major concern should be about infrastructures and condusive environment to do their business.

They shouldn't forget what happened in Jos Plateau. They shouldn't present themselves as threats or enemies to the locals.

They should do their businesses, make their moneys and enjoy themselves.

Life is good. No need courting unnecessary controversies, it has never worked and it shall never work here in Nigeria. Hausas have majority population in Jos South Local Government yet Jos Indigenes have always been the Chairmen of the LG. Same with Amuwo Odofin in Lagos State where Igbos are the majority yet Yorubas have always been the Chairmen.

Life is good.

Do your business. Make your money. Vote a better candidate out of the Yoruba Candidates cos you have no option.

If you couldn't ask for The Position in Kano State, why are you asking for such in Lagos State?

Cheers. I'm tayad of this magana.

13 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by merieam16(f): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2014
zlatansomto: shut your mouth.. Pig!
lol....aww neva knew it pain'd,sowie ape

6 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Descartes: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2014
Donmarrius:

The number of Igbos in Lagos and Abuja,outways that of any other state in Nigeria.
Reasons are:1.Lagos was Nigerian melting point,due to her former status,as the capital of Nigeria.The same reason they are numerically increasing in Abuja.
NOTE:it is no any fault of ours,that we outsmart others,to maximize the status of those prime states,to our benefits/gains.
2.Lagos grossly monopolized every route of int'l trade,mainly Int'l airport and Seaports,which Igbos are the arrow-heads thereof,thereby forcing large chunck of Igbos,to focus in Lagos for their trade and investments for eons.
Note: During those years under review,their is no air/seaport,in SE,and those in SS,are pratically non-functional.

Ask your mini-god eBOLA Tinubu,he will tell you what it will mean,should igbos withdraw both their populations and investments,in Lagos,which runs into tens of trillion dollars,Lagos will practically crumble financially and otherwise.
Justice demands that one good turn deserves another.
You that is chest-beating,is in one way or other,benefiting from the investments of igbos in particular,and other Nigerians in general,in that Lagos.if Lagos is left for you and your ilk to manage,it will decay like Osun,Ekiti,Oyo and Ondo.

Who told you SE isn't economically strong,or rather developed?
My dear you have said it all, needless to add more. cool
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by OLUENTA1: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2014
Why going low again.....as at last election ibo have governorship candidates in lagos.
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by padeolu: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2014
michelz: My friend,what is it that happened btw 1967 and 1970 that Igbos shouldn't forget? Did you fight the war? Did even any of your parents fight the war? Even now it's been many years since the war,are you richer or more comfortable than any random 5 Igbos around you? Stay there and be blowing grammar over the internet while the Igbos in lagos get to work.
The statement in bold is a typical example of how you flat head think. Coz you are a wretched lazy broke as.s doesn't mean everyone else on NL is... Nor be your fault anyways.

3 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2014
And Chief Zik did not win the election. He lost to AG candidate.

Sometimes I ask myself why this fixation wahala nah?

Do ya business and make ya money.

Life is Good.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ElFenomeno1: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2014
zlatansomto: Is your as.ss jealous of amount of shi.t that just came out of your mouth?? Two wrongs don't make a right, take your dead parents as an example • You're like std's nobody wants you. Everyone hates you,. And it proves your late parents should have used protection.. Fool!

Delusional virus ravaged cun...tface
Lagos state will NEVER be ruled by you and your ilks...... in this life and after!
Deal with that, vacuous troglodyte!

6 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by heir01(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2014
Lagos always ahead. Dunno if Nigeria is ripe for this yet but if achieved will be a great milestone
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by zlatansomto(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2014
merieam16: lol....aww neva knew it pain'd,sowie ape
hahahahahaha. For a minute there I thought you were complaining about your sore vaginaaa!! Babe tell me exactly how much seme.n you had to swallow to become this stu.pid grin ashawo oshiii!! See your Animalistic face!! Ugly thing

1 Like

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by kolaaderin: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2014
They don't even know what they actually want, they are shouting Biafra and at the same time wanna be deputy Gov in another mans Land. That is future impossible tense. That alone is enough for all yoruba in Lagos to reject any party that fields ibo as a candidate, its a slap on our hospitality.
They are making to much noice, ibo population is not even 20 percent of Lagos yoruba is still the majority of about 60 percent couple with the fact the Ibo is not the only migrant to the land, other tribes from north east, north west, north central south south and middle belt all in lagos to make up the population they are claiming. This flat heads need to understand their mission in not possible.

7 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by asadike(f): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2014
ak47mann: looking at the population of igbos in lagos their vote will put anybody as governor in lagos state cool
nnam ukwu,ow far nw? Unu na acho ndi ofe okwu o. Gud mornin.
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by padeolu: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2014
meforyou1: shut d hell up. Who are u accommodating? And what exactly happened in 67-70 if not that ur grandpa awolowo d coward turned saboteur
Its so easy to sense the bitterness in you. I wonder when Awo start being flat head the y'll enjoy attributing your woe to him. Talking of whom to blame, you two opposite fingers should be pointing to the beardman's grave who couldn't stand by ur sorry ass.s despite that he brought the shyte on your heads

4 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ak47mann(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2014
zlatansomto: hahahahahaha. For a minute there I thought you were complaining about your sore vaginaaa!! Babe tell me exactly how much seme.n you had to swallow to become this stu.pid grin ashawo oshiii!! See your Animalistic face!! Ugly thing
cheesy cheesy u
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by zlatansomto(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Flat head...... delusional virus ravaged cun...tface
Lagos state will NEVER be ruled by you and your ilks...... in this life and after!
Deal with that, vacuous troglodyte!
Coming from a conehead!! Without us.. Lagos is nothing tongue!! My brother go and die!! Jealous bastard!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ak47mann(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2014
asadike: nnam ukwu,ow far nw? Unu na acho ndi ofe okwu o. Gud mornin.
Nwannem nwanyi o bu ezi okwu ka mu na ekwu makana ndi ofe ose achoghi inu ezi okwu.

Kedu kwanu cool

1 Like

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by zlatansomto(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2014
ak47mann: cheesy cheesy u
My Oga!! Wetin I do again?
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by padeolu: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes:
My friend you're a joker here.
By 2020, all the economy of the entire south west will be run by Igbos via proxy cool
Yet another hoofless horse wish

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ak47mann(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2014
padeolu: Its so easy to sense the bitterness in you. I wonder when Awo start being flat head the y'll enjoy attributing your woe to him. Talking of whom to blame, you two opposite fingers should be pointing to the beardman's grave who couldn't stand by ur sorry ass.s despite that he brought the shyte on your heads
as long as we practice one nigeria igbo governor is possible in lagos state and Awo supported one nigeria so you lot will accept things that come's with it cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘FG Owes Egbin Power Station N86 Billion’ - CEO Egbin Power Plc / Lai Mohammed Raises Alarm Over Unhealthy Condition Of Imported Rice / Bicycle Vs Other Means Of Land Transportation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.