Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (8228 Views)

Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Pangea: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2014
smallJagaban: THEY REFUSED TO VOTE FOR APC IN ANAMBRA BECAUSE THEY CLAIM IT'S AWOLOWO"S PARTY, FASHOLA.

NOW THEY WANT TO RULE IN AWOLOWO"S LAND

I tire for the people o!
Walahi! grin

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Donmarrius: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2014
anago900:

coming from a numbskull that epitomize all the negativity that pastors curse out every Sunday that is priceless..

m0ron don't tell me about the number thingy, olofo like some of us have not witness the chronic tribalism in your part of the divide.

pray, tell us why mcan anambra can't secure a parcel of land with 10 million naira in obosi.

first go get a governorship seat in kano, before lusting over lagos.

illiterate, if truly knowledge is light, then your energy level won't even power a torchlight bulb...

google is your friend..... google battle of oshogbo and cure your ignorance so gigantic that makes Kilimanjaro feel like a dwarf...

please we are interested in knowing when you gonna man up to claim your progenitors abandoned properties in ikwerre

scamp waste of natural selection...
Coming from a dwarf son of many fathers.Idiot of no repute.Shameless GAYbriel.
You think you have the monopoly of either cursing,or violence?.
Nairaland has made cowards to mount pseudo bravery.
A bastard of your type,will be used to feed my Allegator.I don't blame you!.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Noneroone(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2014
disloman: Dream on.
like dream like dream...
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by zlatansomto(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2014
anago900:

bwahhhhaaaaaa...................................... even at your sober time you know that can never be me. but keep reeling in your idiocy i don't care. the worst hood i have ever live all my life is festac 23rd road. no member of your cursed lineage can even afford a mai guard apartment there. mr 10 ibadan street ebutte meta apapa road. the last time i pass through your hood to oyinbo, i throw up everything in my stomach like a woman showing early symptoms of pregnancy. and this slummy dwelling goblin too, will be like we own 900000% of lagos.
I don't talk too much Salam!! If them born your late papa and mama well.. Drop your address or cell here.. Or better still pm me asap!!
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by anago900: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2014
Donmarrius: Coming from a dwarf son of many fathers.Idiot of no repute.Shameless GAYbriel.
You think you have the monopoly of either cursing,or violence?.
Nairaland has made cowards to mount pseudo bravery.
A bastard of your type,will be used to feed my Allegator.I don't blame you!.

is that the best you can come up with.......................

you come across like a child that the whole village is involve in his birth, cos the chance of anyone having the lucky spperm head that fertilize the thingy....

but the truth is that the mad man rolling in the gutter is responsible...

coming from a never do well that regard a cross dressed abidjan bound general an hero, that is classic..

you classless cross dressing dan dauda, you even wear a vitaform with your trouser to prevent the dropping from your over rammed anus...

last, last na 12 overdose on cocaine hiv infested skinheads go raaape you to death....

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by anago900: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2014
zlatansomto: I don't talk too much Salam!! If them born your late papa and mama well.. Drop your address or cell here.. Or better still pm me asap!!

rubbish you go just end up for sars ikeja... you know anything wey enter there no dey come out.... if i take your case serious......i swear to anything you worship, you will wish for death.......... no kidding...

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by zlatansomto(m): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2014
anago900:

rubbish you go just end up for sars ikeja... you know anything wey enter there no dey come out.... if i take your case serious......i swear to anything you worship, you will wish for death.......... no kidding...
sars? No be there your papa dey?? This small boy,. If I catch you?? M sorry for your familyy •

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ElFenomeno1: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2014
Donmarrius: Justice demands that,being near-to equal stake holders,in the Lagos project,we must be allowed to contribute our qouta politically,towards the overall development of the state where we have invested massively in.Any at variance with that,is totally free to relocate to liberia.
43%,isn't a joke!.

You all will be in,for a big shocker,when we emerge politically,in Lagos.

It wont happen in this life and another life....

You can emerge politically in your rented apartments and houses in Lagos state but you wont rule the land.

I am not tribalistic but i have to be realistic.... the same way you wont allow a yoruba or hausa man rule your lands

Think with your brain, if it hasnt fully eroded!

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by anago900: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2014
zlatansomto: sars? No be there your papa dey?? This small boy,. If I catch you?? M sorry for your familyy •

when i hit town just brace up. watch your back son outta here get stuff to do.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by zlatansomto(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2014
anago900:

when i hit town just brace up. watch your back son outta here get stuff to do.
God has truly punished you!!
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Donmarrius: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2014
anago900:

is that the best you can come up with.......................

you come across like child that the whole village is involve in his birth, cos the chance of anyone having the lucky spperm head that fertilize the thingy....

but the truth is that the mad man rolling in the gutter is responsible...

coming from a never do well that regard a cross dressed abidjan bound general an hero, that is classic..

you classless cross dressing dan dauda, you even wear a vitaform with your trouser to prevent the dropping from your over rammed anus...

last, last na 12 overdose on cocaine hiv infested skinheads go raaape you to death....

Never do-well?
Hahahahahahahahahaha..
Well,i have gat absolutely nothing to proof to you.its only a poor man,that would want to proof he is rich.
But take it from me,i will feed you to my allegator.
Gays must not live!
My allegator will my glad to feed on you.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by EasternLeopard: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2014
Konmight: Bro Anago,

Good Morning to you.

Pls don't take this issue too serious. Not every Igbo supports the yeye agitation. Na small thing, e no go happen laye laye even if all the Igbos relocated to Lagos State.

It could have worked in United States and Europe but Africa esp Nigeria e no go work laye laye. It can't work. That's the truth.

Igbos should not fall for the bait, we don't want to have another Jos/Plateau in South West.

They should continue to do their businesses and make their cool money afterall it's One Nigeria. But to become Dep Gov or Gov is a dream that shall never come to pass.

My 30cents.

Life is Good.

Cheers.

God bless you

Only a mad Igbo will aspire to rule non-Igbo areas
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by EasternLeopard: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2014
django1: From what I know of the people of eastern extraction, if they could take that position they would have done so.

This declaration does not even make sense as there have been igbo gubernatorial aspirants in the past but sadly the imaginary igbo population could not get them into alausa, I wonder what has changed between then and now.

Trash

Most Igbos look at those who aspire to rule non-Igbo areas as F O O L S

So put your trashy comment into the waste bin

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
dridowu: For Lagos 2015 Gov election, PDP/APC will never field a non-Yoruba as deputy Gov, the elective post they may consider for non-Yoruba will is Councillor.
If Igbos constitute 43% of lagos population, is he trying to tell us that Igbos have the highest population in Lagos ?
Going by simple calculation , Anyway i don't take this type of news serious.
Until non-Igbos attain atleast commissioner in any of the eastern state before they can be consider for deputy gov or gov
. An aboki is currently a serving commisioner in anambra state. Scratch it!
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by superstar1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Y1bos too want something that is good. From 100% of Lagos population, they have reduced it to 43 now. You are gradually coming to your senses. You will still reduce it to 10.

Shameless people, always running away from their land. Let their best brains go back to their slum of gully erosion and turn it around first. Show me your achievement and I will know what you are capable of.

They are our slaves that we are using to develop our growing economy, while theirs continue in perpetual doldrum. They are born to live on our land, serve us and so shall it be. It's the commandment God Almighty gave their forefather Cain.

Like someone said, they will continue to be the office assistant we use them for.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by iconize(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Only ilugunboyman can decide who governs Lagos state in 2015.

Ilugunboy witnessed his own burial early this morning. grin grin grin
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by shizzle11(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
asadike: di kwa ready e defendm ma ndi ofe bia idoka sim o.
gringringrin
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
iconize: Only ilugunboyman can decide who governs Lagos state in 2015.

Ilugunboy witnessed his own burial early this morning. grin grin grin

Lmao...

Just in a single way....all your old age believe that an average yoruba guy is ugly...a tout or agbero was blasted back into your face.

Pictures don't lie... grin grin

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
The office of the deputy governor doesn't have much power accrued to it politically, why so much ado about holding that office which is sort of ceremonial in nature (or do you just want to proove superiority over the yorubas in their own land), why not contest for the main position Governor which will help politically, economically and otherwise. But seriously I doubt if it will ever happen in lagos. Just my 2cent on the matter.

My people let's stop the tribal bashing......One Nigeria my people.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by russellino: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Rubbish! Abeg let everyone go and govern their state of origin. We should stop airing all these nonsense views that won't get us anywhere.

I have never been a fan of scrapping indigeneship. We are africans not oyibo ppl

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by iconize(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

Lmao...

Just in a single way....all your old age believe that an average yoruba guy is ugly...a tout or agbero was blasted back into your face.

Pictures don't lie... grin grin

Nah! I never thought about that... Even though I find your pictures unattractive.

I'm just engrossed about your age and you boasting about
televisions and wrist watches. While your grade two senior in high school, Dimeji bankole is a demi-god in terms of wealth.
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Trash

Most Igbos look at those who aspire to rule non-Igbo areas as F O O L S

So put your trashy comment into the waste bin

Is that so? Good to hear.
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by 9ja4Change(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
padeolu: LoLing so hard, Igbo, Deputy Governor in Yoruba Land...Lol.. xx... Wonders shall never end. Ti sigidi ba fe te, a ni ki wo n gbe oun l'odo. LoL. Maybe the Igbo should contest for governorship first in Kano since they seem to dominate the state also, maybe from we may consider them for deputy governor office assistant in Alausa, Ikeja.

Dont mind them, common to own a shop or property in Igbo land is a no-go area for non Igbos, but they enjoyed the many privileges from other regions of Nigeria. Now they want to hold political office in Kano, Lagos, Kaduna etc. Well, as for me, they should reciprocate what other regions have done to them first (e.g. allowing non Igbos to at least own even ONE shop in Onitsha Market etc) before we can now move to other sphere of live. They insult us, call us names, but yet cannot leave our lands alone. Who is more of a parasite now? Nonsense

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
iconize:

Nah! I never thought about that... Even though I find your pictures unattractive.

I'm just engrossed about your age and you boasting about
televisions and wrist watches. While your grade two senior in high school, Dimeji bankole is a demi-god in terms of wealth.

Am certain if you really know my age..you won't hesitate to splash it here...

So keep showing off how really stuppid you are.... grin grin grin

Just laughing at ya foolishness here

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
valuka: Patiently waiting.

Modified:
But is he right about the statistics of 43% population and 52% economy of Lagos

He might have a case if these figures are correct.
And you actually believed those figures he pulled out from his ass, seriously
I am surprised no ultimatum was given to the political parties fielding candidates.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by iconize(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

Am certain if you really know my age..you won't hesitate to splash it here...

So keep showing off how really stuppid you are.... grin grin grin

Just laughing at ya foolishness here

I know the heat early this morning was too much for you but be pretenseless and animated once again.

While you wrote on your facebook profile that you left high school in 1987, I gathered from reliable sources that you actually finished in 1985. (you can't deny this).

Knowing this alone, your age is not that much relevant anymore because it's obvious that you're a grandpa.
Though again from reliable sources, I gathered that you're not less than 46. grin grin
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
merieam16: Dis igbo thread 4 nairaland e don come tire me......dey sha want lagos by all means cheesy
seems you just joined Nairaland. Ibo's have been driving traffic to an ibadam yoloba mans website since 2005.
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
iconize:

I know the heat early this morning was too much for you but be pretenseless and animated once again.

While you wrote on your facebook profile that you left high school in 1987, I gathered from reliable sources that you actually finished in 1985. (you can't deny this).

Knowing this alone, your age is not that much relevant anymore because it's obvious that you're a grandpa.
Though again from reliable sources, I gathered that you're not less than 46. grin grin

Ok.... 60....50....46....keep reducing the delusiongrin grin grin

Because deep inside...you are inadequate and inferior to me ...you just need to convince and console yourself.... grin grin

Hopefully....you eddiots can see and realize that the average yoruba is as good as the best from anywhere and not what you mind of a tout...agbero . grin grin

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by iconize(m): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

Ok.... 60....50....46....keep reducing the delusiongrin grin grin

Because deep inside...you are inadequate and inferior to me ...you just need to convince and console yourself.... grin grin

Hopefully....you eddiots can see and realize that the average yoruba is as good as the best from anywhere and not what you mind of a tout...agbero . grin grin

https://m.facebook.com/baayour grin grin

You really think you're young because you call yourself ilugunboy?

To crown your childishness and dumbness, you bastardized your name from bayo - baayour.

Your inferiority complex is second to none.

Ilugunboy, you deserve to die! grin

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
iconize:

https://m.facebook.com/baayour grin grin

You really think you're young because you call yourself ilugunboy?

To crown your childishness and dumbness, you bastardized your name from bayo - baayour.

Your inferiority complex is second to none.

Ilugunboy, you deserve to die! grin

Keep jumping and sniffing around me like a hungry dog... grin grin

The fool even sent a friend request that I promptly dumped in the bin...don't want beggars around my wall..

Your frustration is yet to start

What is my age again? grin grin

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by danot1030: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
ak47mann: Guy ebola na yoruba name and secondly igbos vote in lagos is over 60% so if u want chop sand we go give you enough sand to chop e be like say u forget wetin igbos are capable of doing when it comes to violent cool
ode, let me show d equation. The pronouciation of the first letter of Ibo has the same sound with letter E which is d first letter ebola, to properly complement d equation all u need to do remove the letter I that begins Iboland wit E then u have Eboland and for u to have eboland remove the last two letters then u have EBOLA for igbos. And for d claim for violence, I could see how igbos respond to the massacre they surfer in the hands of the hausas, Mumu.
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by iconize(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

Keep jumping and sniffing around me like a hungry dog... grin grin

The fool even sent a friend request that I promptly dumped in the bin...don't want beggars around my wall..

Your frustration is yet to start

What is my age again? grin grin

Sent you a friend request?

Now this is funny! grin grin grin

Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. / Senate Confirms 15 Resident Electoral Commissioners, 12 Others Pending / Boko Haram Gives Terms For Negotiation With FG

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57