Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,185 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? (2779 Views)

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by yemmit90: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Personality

How do you discover this?
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Magnet??

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Dharhe(m): 12:17am On Aug 19, 2014
all of the following grin
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by merieam16(f): 12:17am On Aug 19, 2014
Money
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 19, 2014
Intelligence, smartness & being quick witted. If i get a gurl with these, i'd go to any length to get her. ANY LENGTH.
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by harffie(m): 4:28am On Aug 19, 2014
Personality
Voice
Face
Smile
Eyes!
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by naijaboiy: 6:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Personality undecided

Like seriously

So the first time you see a guy/girl his/her personality will be displayed out rightly to you? shocked

I thought you'll get to know him/her first and what will most likely attract you is his/her face or maybe figure(for girls),,dress sense or even money grin

Cut that personality Bullcrap joor undecided undecided

Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Limerick: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
naijaboiy: Personality undecided

Like seriously

So the first time you see a guy/girl his/her personality will be displayed out rightly to you? shocked

I thought you'll get to know him/her first and what will most likely attract you is his/her face or maybe figure(for girls),,dress sense or even money grin

Cut that personality Bullcrap joor undecided undecided

lol, u be real naijaboiy grin
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Face, voice, big bum bum..

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Vivly(f): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bow legs. Not the goalkeeper's type but cute slightly bowed legs. Mehn, I could....

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Limerick: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
Vivly: Bow legs. Not the goalkeeper's type but cute slightly bowed legs. Mehn, I could....
unfortunately, na K leg i get
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by naijaboiy: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2014
Limerick:
lol, u be real naijaboiy grin
grin
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Complexion. tongue

Her good command of English language with nice accent. smiley

I can kill for a girl with an angelic british accent or nice Nigerian accent(not Igbo, yoruba, hausa or any tribe own sad). smiley
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Dharhe(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2014
merieam16: Money
l know say you be one oe those olosho cheesy abi na alaje be ya own undecided
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Shosvegas(m): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2014
Lola are you ib nw, pls add me 23807693
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Dreyl(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2014
Vivly: Bow legs. Not the goalkeeper's type but cute slightly bowed legs. Mehn, I could....
u re very strange!

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Dreyl(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2014
Her voice
her ukwu shocked
her pretty face
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Limerick: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2014
Dreyl: u re very strange!
you think so?
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Dreyl(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2014
Limerick:
you think so?
yepp sad
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Limerick: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2014
Dreyl: yepp sad
K
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Dreyl(m): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2014
Limerick:
K
what is K do you have k-leg grin
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Limerick: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2014
Dreyl: what is K do you have k-leg grin
The K (decay) is for 'rotten stuffs' grin
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2014
...if a guy dresses nice n sweet,am always attracted to dem....but getting close to n noticing ur personality is bad....omo,i go switch off d attraction ni kiakia

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by desirewhet(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2014
olrotimi: Intelligence, smartness & being quick witted. If i get a gurl with these, i'd go to any length to get her. ANY LENGTH.

All dis one before u get attracted? U try ooo , so u figure out al dis in jst a look?
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Dreyl(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2014
Limerick:
The K (decay) is for 'rotten stuffs' grin
undecided
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by kingchip(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2014
skin, face and being quiet like me
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by Shugajay(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Good sense of humour... It trips me really badt...
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by kieryn(f): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Confidence smile looks
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by BreezyRita(f): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
In order of priority: Personality, Intelligence, face!
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by kr0ne(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Na the shape, nyash and toto
Re: What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? by MrCork: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Limerick:
What attracts you the most in a girl/boy?

- ‪ face‬
- ‪ body‬
- ‪ eyes‬
- ‪ hair‬
- ‪ his‬/her voice
- ‪ personality‬
- ‪ piercing‬
- ‪ dimples‬
- ‪ tattoo‬
- others comment

Whoever likes/quote it positively thinks ur cute as ffuck, so follow
them grin

BE HONEST cheesy

...bro wha kinda question iz this?.....how looong u been g@y? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!wanna Get Baptized And Dont Know If I Shuld Break Up My Relationship / She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. / Opinion Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.