Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. (2776 Views)

Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by EgusiSoup: 1:48pm On May 20, 2015
Should I report to the police? cry

What do I do, I'm confused undecided
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by natas22: 1:50pm On May 20, 2015
FORMULATED STORY

Every guys dream bro what guys are praying for any way sha formulated story gotta go now.

www.
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 20, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Should I report to the police? cry
What do I do, I'm confused undecided

Go get your dic.k sucked!

2 Likes

Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by EgusiSoup: 2:07pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

Come get your dic.k sucked!

undecided
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=EgusiSoup post=33924472]
undecided[/quote

I'm serious

1 Like

Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by EgusiSoup: 2:13pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=oyin17 post=33924603][/quote]

I don't understand undecided
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 20, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I don't understand undecided

I was saying you should go and meet the girl and her friends. let them suck and play with your cucumber . I was thinking guys want girls to rap.e them.

1 Like

Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by EgusiSoup: 2:22pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

I was saying you should go and meet the girl and her friends. let them suck and play with your cucumber . I was thinking guys want girls to rap.e them.

What is cucumber please cry
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 20, 2015
EgusiSoup:

What is cucumber please cry

Your peniss, dic.k, joystick, carrot etc

1 Like

Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

Are you not afraid of the name you are mentioning
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by EgusiSoup: 2:27pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

You sound like you are very much acquainted with these sort of things.. sad
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 20, 2015
professorbea:
Are you not afraid of the name you are mentioning

No

1 Like

Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

No
sighs!!! you are so .....
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

_idiot angry
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 20, 2015
professorbea:
sighs!!! you are so .....

what?

1 Like

Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

what?
lemne keep it
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
_idiot angry

Me?

1 Like

Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

Me?
just look at what you wrote up there.
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by EgusiSoup: 2:39pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

what?

Where are you?
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
just look at what you wrote up there.

Hmmmm....they say it here too

1 Like

Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

Hmmmm....they say it here too
evidence angry
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
evidence angry

I may be joking but won't take insults, so you were referring to me? Pls don't quote me next time .

1 Like

Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by EgusiSoup: 2:51pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

I may be joking but won't take insults, so you were referring to me? Pls don't quote me next time .

I said where is you?
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 20, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Where are you?

I can't say it here, that boy just insulted me
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Qualer: 2:58pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

\

will you and your friends rape me, please?!!!
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by EgusiSoup: 3:00pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

I can't say it here, that boy just insulted me

Did u add me on BBM?
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 20, 2015
Qualer:
\
will you and your friends rape me, please?!!!

Where is that kid? You go wound o
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Qualer: 3:05pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

Where is that kid? You go wound o

I'm already wounded, I need the action so I can heal perfectly cool

just name time and venue plus cost, oya PM me!!
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 20, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Will you add me on BBM?

not on bbm
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 20, 2015
Qualer:

I'm already wounded, I need the action so I can heal perfectly cool
just name time and venue plus cost, oya PM me!!

Get well soon!
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by EgusiSoup: 3:18pm On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

not on bbm

On where?
Re: She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 20, 2015
EgusiSoup:

On where?

wa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion Please / To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. / Valentine Dick Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.