Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless (3809 Views)

After Grinding Late Night At Studio For Hours, I Woke Up Feelin Like This [photo / LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians / Kim Kardashian Defends ‘talentless’ Claim Against Barbara Walters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by dotman(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2006
i wonder how an artist like rhymzo take get record deal,his voice is barely audible,his lyrics non creative.that guys cd should be thrown inside thrash can.tell us which artist u think ought not to b singing
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by eveseh(f): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2006
Genevieve nnaji,Gosh that her voice and her songs,gets me sick,
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2006
dotman:

i wonder how an artist like rhymzo take get record deal,his voice is barely audible,his lyrics non creative.that guys cd should be thrown inside thrash can.tell us which artist u think ought not to b singing

lol. i like him. ive got his cd. he's different. maybe that is y ilike him

i aint feelin omotola's vid
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by SvS(f): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2006
i hate genny's song
no more or watever
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2006
lol

'ta wu ta' m ga-eme gi many many tings'
she sounded like some bush girl
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by SvS(f): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2006
abi ohhi
i hate the video sef
@kel i changed my username!!!
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2006
svs=SvS cheesy
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by SvS(f): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2006
ya i just tot i wuld
seun did it anyway grin
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by edygirl(f): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2006
omotala's song.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by elektra(f): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2006
I think JULIA shoudn't be singing at all.

she's not popular though
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by bluenubian(f): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2006
yeah edygirl, i can't think of anyone but omotola

that "baby girl" song is horriffic. if not for the message the song carries, i would have hunted her myself and slapped her in the face. please she should stick to acting.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by bluenubian(f): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2006
@eve
i didnt know genevive had a song
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by michy(f): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2006
bluenubian:

yeah edygirl, i can't hink of anyone but omotola

that "baby girl" song is horriffic. if not for the message the song carries, i would have hunted her myself and slapped her in the face. please she should stick to acting.

her voice is terrible.i think she is just jealous of genevieve
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by Badman888(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2006
i dont like Genny at all esspecially that No more song, it should be No more to her carear,
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by edobabe(f): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2006
Genny suck.Why will Omot be jealous of her.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by abbyrian(f): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2006
we've gat loads of wacked artistes in nigeria.i don't like omoTola's voice and dat her song gba sounds lik a nursery rhyme.other artistes are: genevieve (bad voice),zeetar (one song wonder),zeal (yuk! she's so ugly) and so many others i cant remember now.sorry to say but most naija artistes needs to go for A VERY SPECIAL GROOMING.lest i forget rasqie is so local and very wacked.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by bluenubian(f): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2006
i havent heard genny yet but imma go looking now, but phew i cant believe anyone cud be worse than omotola
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by diddy4(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2006
concern una, i like omosexy and her songs rock for me.

i like genny but she seriously needs to keep to acting.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by diddy4(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2006
hey kelly can u send me rhymzo let me listen to his stuff? puwety pleaseeeee
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2006
ive got it on cd not on the pc. undecided
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2006
genny's song is better than omotola's.
the vid in omo's song was so crap. esp; the part she got from a 9ja movie (well, at leat that where i think it came from!)
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by diddy4(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2006
@kelly

dats una problem, you guys watch video. i dont watch video. i hate naija music videos. i just like their audio and dats it. omo does it for me but genny? nahhhh, i aint feeling here.

hey copy the cd to your pc and send it please hun. u can delete it after sending it to me. pleaseeeeeeeee
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by bluenubian(f): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2006
i havent seen omotola video diddy, i have the audio and if i hear it again, i swear i ll break my ipod
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2006
ok diddy, i'll see how possible it is wink . seeing as i'm no expert undecided
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2006
bluenubian:

i havent seen omotola video diddy, i have the audio and if i hear it again, i swear i ll break my ipod
lmao
that's how much you hate it? omg,
i really hate it!
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by diddy4(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2006
concern una. me like omosexy and her album rocks for me. i blasted that thing last xmas and guys where feeling the vibe. nobody has a perfect voice and if i can accept shawnna and rah digga, why cant i accept my omosexy? i love her songs. i know u hate it but me love me some omotola.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2006
i don't like ruggedman. he's more of a feeler than a musician.
i dont know if he thinks he's eminem and can diss ppl and get away with it

omg, ive even forgotten about eedris. jeez man!!!! see him yabbin 50. omg. he needs a slap. i pray he goes to da states and 50'll send his guys to fry up his black ass!
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by diddy4(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2006
hey kelly, i can help you with the copying if u want. just login to yahoo. my job sucks today im idle so i wont mind rocking some songs with my earphones on cuzz my ass will be on fire if i blast it from the speakers. i hate rules.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by diddy4(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2006
kellly

actually, ruggedman is da bomb. i like his originality and i feel his vibe. eedris is a he goat. the dude needs to quit eerthing music and face truck pushing or business. after his first album, he has been slacking big time.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2006
lmao: the ting u said bout eedris. lmfao cheesy
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by diddy4(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2006
lol
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by bluenubian(f): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2006
@diddy
rah digga and shawna raps, so they dont need a singing voice, omotola cries cries cries, gosh thinking of her voice bring tears to my eyes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West / Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) / Psquare And The Expensive Cars In Their Garage(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.