Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless (3811 Views)

After Grinding Late Night At Studio For Hours, I Woke Up Feelin Like This [photo / LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians / Kim Kardashian Defends ‘talentless’ Claim Against Barbara Walters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by diddy4(m): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2006
awww, but her album sold a fortune so i guess only few ppl hate her and u are one of those. eyya, dont worry, im working on ma album. when im done, i will send it to ddizzle for production and other stuff. my own album will rock. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by Teezy(f): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2006
I cant stand dt guy dt sang dt jaga jaga song, he's annoying n i think he got no talent at all. He sucks like damn
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by diddy4(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2006
hey teezy baby, his name is eedris. yeah, i think he should go into truck pushing ro some alaba business man.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2006
no one likes eedris
eedris, go to hell!!
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by SvS(f): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2006
i do!! grin grin
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2006
svs shocked for real? angry
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by SvS(f): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2006
yes ohhhh i feel him
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2006
nahh
i only like lecturer cos it's good to dance to
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by SvS(f): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2006
yes!!!i loove it too
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by shorell: 2:34am On Jul 26, 2006
genn and stella gets my vote i love genn music kiss
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by shorell: 2:38am On Jul 26, 2006
omo is sucks why will shw be jeliouse over da one and only genn pls
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by dotman(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2006
@diddy.
ruggedman aint no bomb.he's just a sucker n am amazed by d number of people he fooled with that ehen song.why didnt he kick start his career with other songs other than ehen.to me his nothing but a cheap publicist n a hungry soul
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by dollypee1(f): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2006
:d :d :d u hate him dat much dotman?
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2006
i dont like rugged man
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by SvS(f): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2006
i lurve him
hes cute
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by diddy4(m): 3:31am On Jul 29, 2006
@dotman
how the hell did eminem kick off his career huh? if its naija u go talk but if its another country una go close mouth. abeg leave me jare make i listen to his jamz. if u no like am turn off your radio.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by dotman(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2006
@diddy.
u think u know more of music than me because u got yr punkass in d us.anyway lets save that arguement 4 another day.whether u agree or not,eedris is more succesful n talented than ruggedman.ruggedman got no talent in that his shapeless amoeba head,all he got his a big mouth n a brain full of thrash.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by dotman(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2006
@diddy.
u think u know more of music than me because u got yr punkass in d us.anyway lets save that arguement 4 another day.whether u agree or not,eedris is more succesful n talented than ruggedman.ruggedman got no talent in that his shapeless amoeba head,all he got his a big mouth n a brain full of thrash.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by Eurphoria(f): 12:20am On Aug 01, 2006
Dbanj- classless Arrow

and

omg all the so called rappers in Nigeria at the moment , with the exception of Bouqui(she can be worked on)
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by luvu567(f): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2006
lol
D'Banj, are you serious?
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by angle2525(f): 1:05am On Aug 01, 2006
i think OMO T can try a lil in singing
i like that song called HONEY BOY

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by eveseh(f): 1:17am On Aug 01, 2006
genevieve ,Gosh what a voice she got
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by Nella(f): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2006
Idris is soupposed 2 b locked up in a prison! Gosh he annoys me so badly, totaly talentless!!!
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by Emad(f): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2006
who is that beside Omotola?? like a gorilla

Any way i think Omotola really sucks,
She does a good job in acting but is a useless singer
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by Eurphoria(f): 2:36am On Nov 14, 2006
Emad

its all good if u want to say he is not good looking, but i see nothing wrong with that man there, and he does not look like a gorilla sad
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by trendy(f): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2007
Essence, it is obvious she is kenny saint brown's housegirl grin that is how she got her deal with kennis, if not

imagine on her last song, i was even hearing kenny saint brown voice
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by slimghost(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2007
Genny disgraced herself on dat no more song,omotola really sucks,eedris should pursue a boxing career.Thumbs up 4 modele and Seun
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by MP007(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2007
why are they stil putting this sucker called RASQIE on tv .? that guy sucks, no talent at all , tell him to go find somein else to do, music no be by force
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by MP007(m): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2007
kennis saint brown- which one u dey , gospel music or what?
eedris- should be a boxer, will his tower thang , lol
rugged man--- parasite, always using people to climb to da top , let hear u rapo without hating
kennny/d 0ne, doing a good job but plz try to stay behind the scene, most people any feeling ur ###
Shina Peter --game over, we aint down with da old skool no more
Omo-T, mUSIC aint for u
genevie- music no be by force
2face-never liked u , no hating
black face -- u aint got no face appeal.
Rasque, Try find somein else to do
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by Nella(f): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2007
Emad:

who is that beside Omotola?? like a gorilla

LOL!!!! lol!
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by naijadiva2(f): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2007
i think that nigerian music could be liked more if nigerian music had their own style and stop copying other people like trying to rap and sing reggae.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by trendy(f): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2007
edris

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Compare Iyanya With Peter Okoye? Ridiculous (pics) / BBA Stars Melvin And Maria Caught Kissing In Ghana / Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.