Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Please Kindly Advise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Kindly Advise! (1020 Views)

Post Taken Down / Kindly Advise Me, I Am New / Should I Marry An Illiterate? Kindly Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Advise! by Dosman(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2008
I always av probls with ladies who date relatively older guyz for money or for connection purposes.There is this lady I used to respect alot n I av been chasing her 4 years.I used to respect her ambition,self confidence etc.Recently she just gelled for me and as I was trying to settle into her life well I found out that recently dated one UK based yahoo guy who would even push cocaine.I am of the opinion that ladies that are 4rm rich homes who yet date these sort of guyz are unnecessarily over ambitious and this kind of thing will make it very diffciult 4 dem to date a salary earner even if dey claim dey will be fine at d start of the relatnshp.Sincerely my feelings are lean now 4 her.
I will be happy if my people will spare out of there precious time to advise on this issue.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please Kindly Advise! by arramyjay: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2008
The most Important thing or question is that does she love you,like they say love conquers all.And she might have had reasons for dating rich guys one can never tell.
Re: Please Kindly Advise! by agaba123(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2008
Re: Please Kindly Advise! by 25more(f): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2008
yes it might true that ppl 4rom rich palaces wouldnt date a montly salary earner, coz they have been taught so, and they want to be well taken of, not waiting on the day the government decided to pay b4 they buy new clothes or shoes . however as w/ everything there is always an execption. maybe she dated the guy cox she loved him 4 the money/cocaine or some other unexplainable reasons. now it is left 4 u to decide whether u truly like this girl or not and the most important whether she has feelings 4 u. if u both love each other then by a probable chance she will accept ur monthly salary income. cox at last what really matters is love
Re: Please Kindly Advise! by Godcan87: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2008
I think it is better 4 u 2 quit now dat d relationship has nt gone far cos i bet u,she doesn't luv d way u luv her and dat will only leave u ramshackled.
Re: Please Kindly Advise! by JJYOU: 2:06am On Oct 23, 2008
Dosman:

I always av probls with ladies who date relatively older guys for money or for connection purposes.There is this lady I used to respect alot n I av been chasing her 4 years.I used to respect her ambition,self confidence etc.Recently she just gelled for me and as I was trying to settle into her life well I found out that recently dated one UK based yahoo guy who would even push cocaine.I am of the opinion that ladies that are from rich homes who yet date these sort of guys are unnecessarily over ambitious and this kind of thing will make it very diffciult 4 them to date a salary earner even if dey claim dey will be fine at d start of the relatnshp.Sincerely my feelings are lean now 4 her.
I will be happy if my people will spare out of there precious time to advise on this issue.
Thanks in anticipation.
there is nothing wrong with being ambitious. why do you guys always assume every succesful person you see would even push cocaine[i][/i] as you say. poverty and lack is evil that is why people run away from it. it has nothing to do with coming from rich homes

(1) (Reply)

Why My Relatienship Is Problem For Black? / She Said She Is Fed Up / Would You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.